TFA: Shock and Awesome

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SoundFire Prime, May 20, 2009.

1. TF~Starlight

TF~Starlight Well-Known Member

Ooooo I can't for more kick~ass-sed-ness!!

2. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

nice story dude cant wait for the next part

3. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Part Seven (The slightly creepiest and most awesome update yet)

Frenzy contacts Bruticus over his com link.

Frenzy: (Translated) “Bruticus, we’re ready when you are, sir. Do you want us to go ahead and tell everyone to rendezvous at the human tower?”

Bruticus: “DO YOU HAVE THE GIRL IN YOUR SIGHTS?”

Frenzy chatters wildly and wolf whistles.

Frenzy: (Translated) “Oh, you better believe I have her in my sights, baby!”

Barricade groans in disgust.

Bruticus: “VERY WELL, FOLLOW HER TO THE HUMAN TOWER AND DO NOT ATTACK UNTIL I GIVE YOU THE SIGNAL TO DO SO. IN THE MEAN TIME, GO AHEAD AND TELL EVERYONE TO RENDEZVOUS AT THE HUMAN TOWER AND STAND BY UNTIL I GIVE THE ORDER.”

Frenzy: (Translated) “Will do, but while listening in on the Autobot com links, I learned that the human tower is protected by a shield of some kind. They’re also expecting reinforcements.”

Bruticus: “FEAR NOT, OLD SPORT, ONCE I GET TO THE HUMAN TOWER, THAT SHIELD WILL HAVE BEEN BUT A DISTANT MEMORY. YES, QUITE. NOW GO! I SHALL MEET WITH YOU SOON.”

Frenzy: (Translated) “Yes, Sir, right away, Sir. Attention all Decepticons operating under the command of General Onslaught. Operation: Antivenin is in effect. I repeat, Operation Antivenin is now in effect. This is not a drill. Drop whatever you’re doing and rendezvous at the human tower ASAP. But first, sound off! I'll go first.”

Frenzy clears his throat.

Frenzy: (Translated) "FRENZY IS IN DA HIZZOUSE, BABY! YEAH BOI! I BE ON DAT, STRAIGHT UP ON DAT, I BE ON DAT ENERGON!"

Frenzy laughs maniacally. He transforms his hand into a Gatling gun and sticks it out the window, opening fire on fleeing civilians.

Frenzy: "OPTIMUS PRIMAL AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON ME!!!"

Barricade: "Barricade en route, and I'm gonna get there as fast as I can so I don't have to hear any more of Frenzy's swooning over the techno organic girl."

Frenzy sighs dreamily and shudders.

Frenzy: (Translated) "Hottie-hot-hottie earth girl will be mine. Gorgeous blue optics...super feisty personality...not to mention that figure..."

Barricade growls.

Frenzy: (Translated) "Skating. Figure skating is what I meant to say. Yeah, I bet she's really good at figure skating. She'd probably win quite a few medals for her figure skating. Figure Eight for the win! Yeah..."

Barricade grumbles. Frenzy and Barricade share a moment of awkward silence.

Frenzy: (Translated) "Hey, I bet she looks really good in ice skates.

Barricade: "Okay, you know what? I fragging hate you."

Astrotrain pulls himself up and blasts off into the sky in his space shuttle mode.

Astrotrain: (Evil Astrotrain) “Astrotrain, on my way.”

Cyclonus flies high above the clouds in his space jet mode and nose dives towards Sumdac Tower.

Cyclonus: “Cyclonus, reporting for duty…not that I give a frag.”

At the bottom of Lake Erie, the Combaticons’ ship rises to the surface and transforms into a robot. The robot pounds it fists down on the water and creates massive tidal waves.

Tidal Wave: “Tidal Wave…Tidal Wave…Tidal Wave…”

Tidal Wave wades through the water towards Detroit.

Obsidian tears through the Detroit Military Base and transcans an Osprey helicopter. He takes to the sky and flies towards Sumdac Tower.

Obsidian: “OBSIDIAN INCOMING. ALL HAIL BRUTICUS!”

Meanwhile on the roof of Sumdac Tower, everyone has gathered together in front of the space bridge. Hound steps out of the space bridge portal and looks around. The Wreckers and the Autobots salute Hound. Hound salutes them all.

Optimus Prime: “General Hound, sir, welcome back to Earth. It’s an honor to have you here again.”

Hound: “It’s an honor to be here again, Optimus Prime. It’s good to see you all.”

Hound looks at Sari and smirks. He puts his hands behind his back and walks over to Sari. Sari smiles and salutes Hound. Hound shakes his head and chuckles.

Hound: “It’s especially good to see you again, Sari Sumdac.”

Hound bends down and extends his hand towards Sari. Sari shakes Hound’s hand.

Sari: “Likewise, General Hound.”

Hound: “Just Hound, Sari, just Hound.”

Sari: “Right, sorry.”

Kup steps out of the space bridge portal.The Wreckers and the Autobots salute Kup.

Kup: “Yeah, yeah, please no autographs.”

Ratchet shakes his head and chuckles.

Ratchet: “Same old Kup.”

Kup walks over to Hound and looks down at Sari with a frown.

Kup: “So, this is her, right?”

Hound: “Yes, General, this is the girl I was telling you about. So, what do you think?”

Kup bends down to come face to face with Sari and examines her with one eye closed. He nods his head and stands up straight.

Hound: “Well?”

Kup crosses his arms.

Kup: “Yep, she’s got the All-Spark in her all right. No doubt about it.”

Hound: “In that case, I assume you now realize the importance of this mission?”

Kup: “EVERY MISSION IS IMPORTANT TO ME, HOUND!”

Hound closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

Hound: “Kup, please, you’re scaring her.”

Sari: “I’m not scared.”

Kup: “DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK, WHELP?!”

Sari: “…Okay, now I am.”

Professor Sumdac stomps over to Kup.

Professor Sumdac: “Don’t you ever yell at my daughter!”

Kup turns to face Professor Sumdac.

Kup: “HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO ME?! I DEMAND SATISFACTION, YOU FLESHIE!”

Hound: “GENERAL KUP!!!”

Sari stomps her foot.

Sari: “DON’T YOU EVER YELL AT MY FATHER!”

Kup: “I WAS YELLING AT PEOPLES' FATHERS WHEN YOU WEREN’T EVEN BORN YET! DON’T YOU…”

Roadbuster: “ENOUGH!!!”

Everyone turns to face Roadbuster. Kup groans in frustration and stomps over to the space bridge control center. He pulls out a flask filled to the top with Iacon Merlot oil and drinks his rage away. Hound gets down on one knee in front of Sari and looks at her apologetically.

Hound: “You’ll have to forgive General Kup. He lost a very good friend of his recently, and as you can see by his…uh, performance, he hasn’t been taking it too well.”

Sari: “It’s okay.”

Hound smiles reassuringly and pats Sari’s back.

Hound: “Well then, let me introduce you to the rest of the team. They should be coming through right about…”

A small army of Autobots march through the space bridge portal and form a straight line. Hound stands up and walks towards the Autobots.

Hound: “SOUND OFF!”

The Autobots salute Hound.

Warpath: “Warpath, locked and loaded, Sir. Shazzam!”

Dai Atlas: “Dai Atlas, ready and willing to do as you command, Sir!”

Outback: “Outback, ready for a ripper of a fight, Sir!”

Trailbreaker: “Trailbreaker, ready to do just as the name implies, Sir!”

Hound: “At ease. Now, make way for the big guy.”

The Autobots stand to the side and clear an empty space in front of the space bridge portal. Hound counts down on his fingers.

Hound: “And here…we…go.”

A large red, white, and blue space shuttle emerges from the space bridge portal. Everyone except for those who came through the space bridge stare in awe at the space shuttle. Everyone moves back as the space shuttle sets itself down on the roof. The space shuttle powers down and comes to a complete stop. The cargo bay in the back of the space shuttle bay opens. Cosmos, Wheeljack, and Perceptor step out onto the roof and walk up to Hound.

Perceptor: “AS YOU CAN SEE, GENERAL HOUND, SIR, THE MAIDEN VOYAGE THROUGH THE SPACE BRIDGE FROM CYBERTRON TO THE PLANET EARTH WAS A SUCCESS. WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THERE WERE NO FLAWS, GLITCHES, OR SETBACKS OF ANY KIND.

Wheeljack: “Yep, the big guy flies like a Decepticon, purrs like a cyber kitten, and hopefully, is gonna fight like an Autobot, and with all the Decepticons running around on Earth right now, we’ll likely get to see everything he can do and so much more.”

Hound: “Terrific. So, I’m guessing that means he’ll be able to…you know, it?”

Cosmos: “Oh yes, he certainly will, and certainly can, while I’m at it.”

Hound: “Can you give us a demonstration?”

Wheeljack: “I thought you’d never ask. Here it is in all its glory.”

Perceptor: “FROM THE HARD WORKING ‘BOTS WHO BROUGHT YOU PROJECT OMEGA AND THE JET TWINS, WE NOW GIVE YOU THE LASTEST IN A LONG AND CONTINUING LINE OF ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE HISTORY OF AUTOBOT KIND.

Cosmos: “Ladies and Gentlebots, protoforms of all ages, I give you the one, the only, Sky Lynx!”

To the surprise of almost everyone there, the space shuttle transforms into a robotic beast that looks to be a mix between a pterodactyl and a lynx.

Sky Lynx: “Have no fear! I am here to save the day!”

Sixshot: “Well, this is certainly going to be…”

Sari: “…Interesting.”

To be continued...

4. TF~Starlight

Whoa!!~ This guy sounds AMAZING!! Abd just what is Operation Antivenin?? Oh the questions never cease!! But they have such awesome results!

5. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    ^ Think Operation Valkyrie, but with added features. "Scorponok's universe has seen it's last sunrise..."

6. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

I was about to ask if Skorponok commits genocide. *special moment*

Anyways, I love Perceptor's font. xP

Poor Barricade.

Tidal Wave? As if Bruticus wasn't bad enough. xD

SKY LYNX OMG. 8D

7. myhobby

myhobby Back From Outer Space

:puke2: 

:puke2: :puke2: 

:yuck :lolol  just kidding!

oh, heck yes!

skylynx? this will be epic!

8. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Eight (We...don't have the technology)

Sky Lynx sings to the tune of the Mighty Mouse theme song.

Sky Lynx: “Here I come to save the daaaaaay! Sky Lynx is on his waaaaaay!”

Sixshot crosses his arms.

Sixshot: “Well, I’ve only known the guy for about six nanoclicks, and I can already tell he’s totally full of himself.”

Cosmos: “Actually, you’d be surprised, Agent Sixshot. Give him a little more time, and you’ll find that he’s the most modest Autobot you’ll ever meet.”

Sky Lynx: “Oh, don’t speak so foolishly. It’s quite obvious that you all are so much better at heroics than I am.”

Bumblebee: “Maybe that’s because you’ve only been online for six nanoclicks, and haven’t done one heroic thing yet.”

Prowl: “Shut up, Bumblebee.”

Bumblebee looks down.

Bumblebee: “Aw man…”

Sari: “So, since it doesn’t look like anyone’s going to ask, what is it?”

Cosmos: “You mean what is he?”

Sari: “Yeah, whatever.”

Wheeljack: “His name is Sky Lynx, and he is the most recent addition to the Autobot army that is exclusively capable of achieving flight. As you all recall, Omega Supreme was the very first Autobot that could achieve flight, or rather, transform into an alternate mode that was capable of achieving flight. However, due to unforeseen circumstances occurring at the end of the Great War, Omega Supreme was rendered virtually useless. Forgive me for not putting that in lighter terms.”

Perceptor: “MANY LONG STELLAR CYCLES AFTER THAT, MEGATRON’S SECOND IN COMMAND, STARSCREAM, WAS APPREHENDED BY ULTRA MAGNUS AND HIS TEAM, ALONG WITH THE HELP OF THE EARTHBOUND AUTOBOTS. HIS TECHNICAL SPECS WERE LATER USED TO CREATE JETFIRE AND JETSTORM, WHOM I’M SURE YOU HAVE ALL MET. EVENTUALLY, WE WENT TO WORK ON YET ANOTHER FLYING AUTOBOT. ONLY THIS TIME, WE UPGRADE CAPTAIN SPRINGER WITH AN EXPERIMENTAL FLIGHT SUIT THAT ALLOWED HIM TO FLY IN ROBOT MODE, AS WELL AS TAKE ON THE FORMS OF VEHICLES THAT ARE CAPABLE OF ACHIEVING FLIGHT.

Kup chugs down his flask and hiccups.

Kup: “Yeah, and then he was slagged by Scorponok.”

Wheeljack shakes his head.

Wheeljack: “Not necessarily. If you remember correctly, General Kup, sir, Springer was found beneath the battlefield in one of the tunnels dug by scorponok. By some miracle, he was still online when he was discovered. As luck would have it, when Scorponok stung Springer in his back, he missed his spark chamber by no more than six inches. Scientifically, there’s no logical explanation, then again, the All-Spark is online and well in the universe and is always watching over us.”

Perceptor: “UNFORTUNATELY, SPRINGER STILL OBTAINED NEAR CRITICAL DAMAGE FROM SCORPONOK’S VENOM. THE PROTECTBOTS WERE ABLE TO DRAIN THE VENOM FROM HIS BODY AND PATCH HIM UP. HE IS CURRENTLY IN THE INFIRMARY IN FORTRESS MAXIMUS BACK ON CYBERTRON ALONG WITH THE REMAINS OF AGENT BLURR.

Bumblebee: “Whoa, time out! Did you just say Blurr?”

Prowl: “The remains of Blurr?”

Optimus Prime: “The last time we saw Blurr was when he disappeared into Megatron’s space bridge along with the egomaniac Starscream and the coward Starscream.”

Hound: "For the record, their names are Thundercracker and Skywarp, respectively, mind you. They’re not just a bunch of token clones with no names or interesting back stories.”

Bulkhead scratches his head.

Bulkhead: “Uh…Thundercracker?”

Ratchet: “Skywarp?!”

Sari: “Wait, wasn’t Blurr that blue race car that was owned by Master Disaster?”

Bumblebee nods his head and frowns.

Bumblebee: “Yeah, he always spoke way too much. Just thinking about him gives me a processor ache. So, what exactly do you mean by remains?”

Hound: “Well, thanks to Agent Sixshot’s Intel, we learned that while still under the guise of Longarm Prime, Shockwave did away with Blurr before he could reveal what he knew about the real Decepticon traitor to the High Council. The poor little guy apparently ran all the way across the galaxy just so he could do his job. I guess that’s just one of the prices you have to pay when your primary function is elite recon.”

Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Prowl, Bulkhead, and Ratchet fall dead silent and look at each other. Bumblebee shakes his head and looks down.

Bumblebee: “…I…I…can’t believe Blurr…I always thought he was annoying as pit, but…I never actually wanted him to…”

Sari puts her hand on Bumblebee’s leg. Prowl puts his hand on Bumblebee’s shoulder. Sixshot steps forward and breaks the silence.

Sixshot: “When I was still a ‘Con, me and Shockwave were pretty tight. He told me that he crushed Blurr into a cube and had him tossed into an incinerator at the Elite Guard Command Center. I managed to sneak in and gain entry to the incinerator in the basement. Imagine my surprise when I found a little blue cube covered in soot with a pulsating spark inside of it. I brought it to the Ministry of Science to see if they could do anything to fix him.”

Wheeljack: “Luckily, Sixshot brought him to us just in time. The only problem was that we weren’t too sure if there was anything we could do at all. His body was pretty much trashed, yeah, but his spark was almost perfectly preserved. Go figure.”

Perceptor: “WHILE BLURR’S ORIGINAL BODY COULD NOT IN FACT BE REPAIRED, WE WERE ABLE TO DESIGN A MORE ADVANCED VERSION OF HIS CHASSIS WITH A FEW ADDED FEATURES. THE CHASSIS HAS NOW BEEN PRODUCED AND IS CURRENTLY BEING PRESERVED VIA CRYOGENIC FREEZING TECHNOLOGY.

Bumblebee’s face lights up.

Bumblebee: “So…there’s a chance that he can be…?”

Perceptor stalls. Wheeljack steps forward and crosses his arms.

Wheeljack: “Well, honestly…we don’t know.”

Bumblebee: “What do you mean you don’t know?!”

Wheeljack: “We’ve tried everything we could think of to bring Blurr back online, but no matter what we did, putting Blurr’s old spark in his new body alone just wasn’t enough to bring him back.”

Hound: “If we could just somehow bring Blurr back online, we may just have what it takes to stop the Decepticons once and for all, should all else fail, but at this point, things aren’t looking too good for the blue guy.”

Sari walks over to Wheeljack and Perceptor and looks up at them.

Sari: “…I can do it. I can bring Blurr back.”

Wheeljack and Perceptor look at each other. Perceptor looks at Sari doubtfully.

Perceptor: “WHILE I IN NO WAY ENCOURAGE THE DISCRIMINATION AIMED TOWARDS ORGANICS, I’M AFRAID I MUST INQUIRE WHAT AN ORGANIC SUCH AS YOURSELF COULD POSSIBLY DO TO BRING BACK A FALLEN AUTOBOT.

Sari smiles wryly and transforms into robot mode. Wheeljack’s eyes widen. Perceptor jumps and hides behind Wheeljack.

Sari: "Does this answer your question?"

Perceptor: “WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE ALL-SPARK?!

Wheeljack: “A pretender…on Earth?! Holy Octopunch!”

Perceptor: “SON OF A BLUDGEON!!!

Hound: “Yeah, I guess I neglected to tell you that a techno-organic girl has all the powers of the All-Spark in her. Yeah, we pretty much reacted the same way when we first met her. Sorry, kid, a lot of bots are probably gonna act this way when they meet you for the first time. It’s nothing personal.”

Sari shrugs.

Sari: “Eh, I was never normal growing up, anyway.”

Professor Sumdac scratches his head and looks the other way.

Wheeljack: “Well, I now have a deeper appreciation for organic anatomy. If you don’t mind, girl child, could we trouble you for an examination or two?”

Sari: “Uh, I don’t know. How do I know you guys won’t like, probe my stomach, or something really bad and crazy?”

Wheeljack and Perceptor look at each other and nod their heads.

Perceptor: “TRUST US.

Wheeljack: “We’re professionals.”

Sari: “Whoa, I get the feeling you guys are gonna blind me with science.”

Bruticus stomps down the street and comes up on Sumdac tower. He clenches his fists and narrows his eyes evilly.

Bruticus: “SARI SUMDAC, YOU MISERABLE WHELP!”

Everyone turns to face Bruticus.

Bruticus: “NOW IS THE TWILIGHT OF YOUR DISCONTENT…OR SOMETHING. ANYWAY, I’M GONNA FRAGGING KILL YOU! YESSS…”

Sari: “Terrific…”

To be continued…

9. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Yeah, I didn't think I was going to be able to find a font that matched Perceptor's speech pattern, but as you can see, I did! xP

10. myhobby

with 20 million stellar cycles of technical know-how between them...
    oops, wrong show.:lol 
    by the by...

BLURR IS DEAD!!! anyone who says otherwise is selling something.

11. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Perceptor and Wheeljack are professionals. They discourage you from trying anything they do at home.

Oh, battle scene coming. o.o

And yay, Blurr! What will you do with him? 0.0

12. TF~Starlight

No!!! Whyu couldn't she bring Blurr back first?! Why wouldn't those Decepticreeps, psycho as they are, want the powers of the All~Spark instead of the death of the All~Spark? (Sari) XDD

13. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Nine (Star Gate...I mean, Space Bridge)

Sari: “Okay, I know this is really last minute, but I need you to take me to see Blurr like, right now. Can you do that?”

Wheeljack: “Well, it’s kind of sudden. I don’t see why we should.”

Sari: “I just have this really strong feeling.”

Sixshot walks over to Sari.

Sixshot: “Well, it’s like I’m always telling you, kid, always go with your gut.”

Sari raises her eyebrow and looks at Sixshot inquisitively.

Sari: “You’ve never told me that.”

Sixshot stalls.

Sixshot: “Way to ruin the moment, kid. Here I am trying to be dramatic, and you’re throwing technicalities in my face plate. Besides, even if I’ve never said that before, there’s a first time for everything, right?”

Sari shakes her head and smirks.

Sari: “You have a point. You’re really silly, but you have a point."

Sari gives Sixshot a hug.

Sari: "And that's what I like about you so much, Big Guy."

Sixshot picks Sari up and sits her down on his shoulder.

Sixshot: “It's like I'm always telling you, good friends have common sense and a sense of humor."

Sari: “You never said that either.”

Sixshot groans and rolls his eyes.

Sixshot: “Come on, stop that!”

Sari giggles.

Sari: “Well, it’s true.”

Sixshot chuckles softly.

Sixshot: “Yeah, whatever, you pretty little killjoy.”

Sixshot turns to face Wheeljack and Perceptor.

Sixshot: “So, how about it, Jamie and Adam? Think you can get the kid to the Blues Brother?”

Wheeljack: “I really don’t know why we should bother right this moment.”

Hound: “Bruticus is only here for one thing…”

Bumblebee: “Sari.”

Hound nods his head.

Hound: “He’ll stop at nothing to get to her. If you guys can take Sari through the space bridge and get her as far away from here as possible, we’ll be able to hold him off.”

Optimus Prime: “And besides, there are more than enough of us here to take care of him. Not to mention we have Sky Lynx at our disposal.”

Sixshot: “So it’s settled. What are we waiting for? Let’s do it to it!”

Professor Sumdac: “Now wait just a darn minute! Sari, you don’t seriously think you’re going to waltz right through that space bridge into the cold darkness of space, do you?”

Sari shrugs.

Sari: “Well, yeah.”

Professor Sumdac crosses his arms.

Professor Sumdac: “Absolutely not. I won’t allow it.”

Sari: “Dad, please, I…”

Professor Sumdac takes a deep breath.

Professor Sumdac: “Look, Sari, you’re my daughter, and I love you very much.”

Sari: “…I love you too, Dad.”

Professor Sumdac: “I worry about you so much. I just want you to be safe. I’ve done everything I could to protect you growing up, and now that you’re a teenager, I know that you can take care of yourself now. I know that you don’t need me to be there for you anymore.”

Sari looks at Sixshot. Sixshot nods his head and gets down on his knees so Sari can jump down. Sari walks over to Professor Sumdac.

Sari: “Dad, you’re wrong. I’ll always need you, but you just have to trust me to be able to take care of myself, that’s all.”

Professor Sumdac: “But I do trust you. It’s just that I’ve been worrying about you everyday since you’ve started fighting Decepticons. I never wanted that kind of life for you. Of course, I wanted you to enjoy your life and live it to the fullest, but not at this expense. Everyday you walk out that door, you put yourself at risk, and there’s nothing I can do to stop you. That’s what you want to do, and who am I to stand in your way?”

Sari smiles and puts her hand on Professor Sumdac’s shoulder.

Sari: “You’re my father. That’s who you are.”

Professor Sumdac and Sari embrace. Kup finishes the last drop of oil in his flask and grumbles. He tosses the flask over his shoulder.

Kup: “This is all very touching, but we’ve got a BFC over there and a lifeless cube on the other end of this space bridge right here. So, are we going or what?”

Perceptor walks into the portal.

Wheeljack: “We’ll see you on the other side.”

Wheeljack follows Perceptor. Sari looks at Professor Sumdac and smiles eagerly.

Sari: “Can I go, Daddy, Pleeeaaase? I promise I’ll be safe. I’ll be with Uncle Sixshot, and he’ll take good care of me. Isn’t that right, Uncle Sixshot?”

Sixshot: “I was gonna go anyway, but sure. I’ll watch out for you, Monkey.”

Professor Sumdac: “Okay, but only if I can come, too. I've always wanted to see where you Autobots came from.”

Kremzeek flies into Sari's jetpack.

Kremzeek: "Kremzeek go with Sari, too."

Sari: “Okay. Thank you for trusting me, Dad.”

Professor Sumdac: “Of course, Princess.”

Kup sneers.

Kup: “I’m not waiting any longer. I’m going through that space bridge, and I don’t give Rattletrap’s aft if you come or not.”

Kup stomps through the space bridge. Sixshot picks Sari up and sits her down on his shoulder. Sixshot looks at Professor Sumdac.

Sixshot: “I suppose you’ll want a lift, too?”

Professor Sumdac shakes his head.

Professor Sumdac: “Oh no, I couldn’t.”

Sixshot: “That’s too bad…”

Sixshot picks up Professor Sumdac and sits him down on his shoulder.

Sixshot: “…’Cause I’m giving you one, anyway, but don’t get used to it…Isaac.”

Sixshot walks over to the space bridge portal.

Sixshot: “Sayonara!”

Sixshot walks through the space bridge portal.

Hound: “So, now it’s all of us against a 100 foot tall Decepticon. This will certainly be one for the archives.”

Bruticus is joined by Tidal Wave, Obsidian, Astrotrain, Cyclonus, Barricade, and Frenzy.

Obsidian: “PREPARE FOR YOUR ETERNAL DAMNATION, AUTOBOT DRUDGES! NONE SHALL BE SPARED THE MERCILESS WRATH OF THE COMBATICONS AND THE TRYPTICON HELLRAISERS! ALL HAIL MEGATRON!!!”

Bruticus: “VICTORY SHALL BE OURS!!!”

Hound: “Of course.”

Dispensor: "Corkscrew this! I ain't stayin' for this scrap!"

Dispesnor runs into the space bridge portal. Bruticus raises his foot. Two large flamethrowers emerge from his ankles. Bruticus stomps down on the ground and creates a massive flaming shock wave that sets the surrounding area on fire. The emergency shield protecting Sumdac Tower gets taken offline.

Barricade: "Frenzy, now's your chance. Infiltrate the human tower and keep a close optic on the girl. No, wait! I didn't mean it like..."

Frenzy: (Translated) "You didn't have to."

Frenzy laughs maniacally and runs towards Sumdac Tower. Barricade sighs and puts his palm on his face. Frenzy enters Sumdac Tower and sneaks around the main lobby. He steps up to the reception desk.

Receptionist Bot: "Welcome to Sumdac Tower. How can I help you, doll face?"

Frenzy: (Translated) "Why yes, thank you. I'm looking for the living quarters of the owner of this establishment and his daughter. Perhaps you've seen her? She's about this tall, with red hair, smooth light brown skin, and mesmerising blue optics that act as windows to her soul."

Frenzy crosses his fingers and shudders.

Frenzy: "Asi, ojos azules. La chica es muy, muy bonita! Aiyaiyaiyaiayaiyai!"

Frenzy laughs deviously and clicks his fingers together so they sound like castanets.

Receptionist Bot: "Sorry, doll face, but that's private information. I can't help you unless you have an appointment to see Professor Sumdac."

Frenzy narrows his eyes and chatters viciously.

Frenzy: (Translated) "I see. Well, then I guess I have no choice but to terminate you, as I have already revealed far too much to you."

Frenzy transforms his hand into a Gatling gun and shoots the Receptionist Bot in the head.

Receptionist Bot: "Have a *KZZT* nice *KZZT* day...day...day...*KZZT*"

Frenzy shoves the Receptionist Bot aside and cracks his knuckles. He hacks into the tower's security system and overides it completely. The security cameras, security drones, and the alarms shut down. Frenzy reviews the tower's blueprints and locates the whereabouts of Sari's bedroom. He chatters wildly and heads towards one of the main elevators. He hacks the elevator and forces it open. The elevator cab comes crashing down. Frenzy chuckles deviously and climbs up what's left of the wire.

Frenzy: "Giggity!"

To be continued...

14. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    No, you weren't seeing things. Frenzy really just said "Giggity". So allow me to sum up the reaction everyone who reads that is going to have...
    :yuck  :eek:  :yuck 

15. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Chapter Ten (TFA Blurr: Ressurection)

Sixshot steps out of the space bridge portal with Sari and Professor Sumdac still riding on his shoulders. Dispensor comes out after Sixshot. Everyone is greeted by Wheeljack, Perceptor, and Kup. Sari looks around in awe.

Sari: “Wow, where are we?”

Perceptor: “HANGAR 051 ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF IACON. THIS IS WHERE WE CONSTRUCTED SKY LYNX. IT IS ALSO WHERE WE ARE CURRENTLY KEEPING BLURR’S NEW CHASSIS.

Wheeljack: “Yeah, but instead of just hearing us talk about it, I’m sure you’d much rather see it, right?”

Sixshot gets down on his knees and gently helps Sari down off of his shoulder. He then helps Professor Sumdac down off of his other shoulder. Sari looks at Wheeljack and nods her head. Wheeljack nods his head.

Wheeljack: “Very well then. Right this way.”

Wheeljack and Perceptor give the group a brief tour of the hanger while leading them to Blurr. All around them, purple Autotroopers wearing welding masks are hard at work building, repairing, and welding various pieces of machinery and devices.

Perceptor: “THIS HANGER WAS USED BACK DURING THE GREAT WAR TO CONSTRUCT ELITE GUARD FLAGSHIPS. IT WAS MOST RECENTLY USED TO BUILD SKY LYNX, AND SINCE THE CREATION OF JETFIRE AND JETSTORM, HAS ALSO BEEN USED TO CREATE EVEN MORE FLYING AUTOBOTS. WE ALSO HOPE TO CREATE A TEAM OF COMBINERS AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE. IF YOU LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT, YOU WILL SEE ONE OF OUR LATEST EXPERIMENTS.

Everyone looks to the right and sees a group of Autobot drones building a large red robot that looks like it will be able to transform into a helicopter.

Wheeljack: “We’re calling him Blades. He’s supposed to be able to function as a medic. In fact, he’s being designed so he can combine with the rest of the Protectobots to form Defensor. He’s coming along great so far, but he probably won’t be brought online for at least another decacycle. However, with the way science is advancing nowadays, he may be alive and kicking by the end of the week.”

Perceptor looks at Wheeljack and smirks.

Perceptor: “LET’S NOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES, WHEELJACK. AFTER ALL, THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH THAT SCIENCE ALONE CAN ACCOMPLISH. THIS IS WHY SARI IS HERE TO HELP US, BECAUSE SHE IS NOT SCIENCE, BUT LIFE IN ITS PUREST FORM.

Sari looks to her right and sees various flight suits of every shape and size.

Sari: “Are those…?”

Perceptor nods his head.

Perceptor: “FLIGHT SUITS? YES, THEY ARE, EACH OF WHICH HAVE BEEN DESIGNED ESPECIALLY FOR A SELECT GROUP OF AUTOBOTS. THE AUTOBOTS INVOLVED ARE POWERGLIDE, COSMOS, AND ONCE AGAIN, SPRINGER. AFTER THE INCIDENT WITH SPRINGER’S ORIGINAL FLIGHT SUIT, WE WERE ABLE TO CONSTRUCT THESE NEW SUITS SO THAT THEY WOULD PROTECT ITS OCCUPANT WITH A PROTECTIVE OVER SHIELD.

Professor Sumdac: “Will that work?”

Perceptor and Wheeljack look at each other knowingly.

Wheeljack: “You don’t have to worry.”

Perceptor: “WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE DOING.

Professor Sumdac scoffs.

Professor Sumdac: “Yeah, that’s what Bulkhead always tells me when we get into arguments over building space bridges.”

Sari glares at Professor Sumdac and elbows him.

Sari: “Daddy!”

Professor Sumdac: “What?”

Sari shakes her head and crosses her arms.

Professor Sumdac: “What?!”

Sixshot clears his throat.

Sixshot: “Anyway, awkward father/daughter moment aside, just where the heck is our true blue zippy blue racer?”

Perceptor: “WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

Wheeljack and Perceptor lead the group up a flight of stairs and into a poorly lit room where they are greeted by Hot Spot, Streetwise, Groove, and First Aid of the Protectobots.

Wheeljack: “Hello, gentlebots.”

The Protectobots salute Wheeljack and Perceptor.

Hot Spot: “Hello to you, too, sirs.”

Streetwise: “Yo. What’s up, yo?”

Groove: "Greetings, how are you this fine orbital cycle?"

First Aid: “Pleasure, as always.”

Wheeljack: “Anyway, Blurr is Right over there.”

Wheeljack points to a cryogenic chamber. Sixshot blinks and tilts his head.

Sixshot: “Blurr is a…cryogenic chamber?”

Sari tries not to laugh, but lets a giggle slip out. Sixshot glares at Sari.

Perceptor: “NO, AGENT SIXSHOT, BLURR’S BODY IS INSIDE OF THE CRYOGENIC CHAMBER, AS IT HAS BEEN IN THE TIME WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BRING HIM BACK ONLINE.

Hot Spot: “And in the half a megacycle you’ve been gone, we still haven’t made any progress bringing him back online whatsoever. At this point in the game, we might as well just call it quits.”

Perceptor: “THERE IS NO NEED TO GIVE UP. JUST AS THERE IS NO NEED TO TRY ANYMORE, FOR WE HAVE A SUREFIRE WAY TO BRING AGENT BLURR BACK ONLINE ONE AND FOR ALL.

Streetwise: “For rizz-eal?”

Sixshot: “For rizz-eal, yo, yo, homie-yo.”

Streetwise: “……”

Sixshot blushes.

Sixshot: “Right, sorry.”

Wheeljack: “First Aid, if you would be so kind.”

First Aid nods his head and opens the cryogenic chamber.

Perceptor: “GO AHEAD, TAKE A CLOSER LOOK.

Sari, Sixshot, and Professor Sumdac walk over to the cryogenic chamber and look inside. Blurr’s body is very different from his Animated form. Instead, he looks a lot more like his Generation One counterpart.

Sari: “He looks kind of…different.”

Wheeljack: “His original body was way beyond repair, so we had to go ahead and construct a new vessel to house his spark, which thankfully, was still intact. Speaking of which, Hot Spot, would you kindly?”

Hot Spot walks over to a vault mounted on the wall and opens it up. He takes out a container with a pulsating spark inside of it and slowly walks over to Perceptor and Wheeljack with it.

Hot Spot: “Agent Blurr’s spark, sirs.”

Kup reaches into his mid-section compartment and pulls out a flask. He pulls the cork off and chugs it down.

Kup: “Well, don’t give it to the doc bots, you dumb-actuator! If you were paying attention to our conversation at all, you’d know to hand it to the little fleshy standing over there.”

Hot Spot looks at Sari.

Hot Spot: “Her?!”

Kup: “No, the girl standing right next to her, yes, her, dumb-actuator!”

Hot Spot shrugs and hands the spark to Sari. Sari takes the spark from Hot Spot. Immediately, Blurr’s spark triples in size, much to (almost) everyone’s surprise.

Kup: “So, I assume you know what to do? If not, walk over to the cryogenic chamber and place his spark inside. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna drown my sorrows in draft style red oil.”

Sari slowly walks over to the cryogenic chamber and looks down at Blurr. She looks back at Professor Sumdac with an uneasy look. Professor Sumdac nods his head. Sari smiles and nods her head.

Perceptor: “ALL RIGHT, SARI, GO AHEAD AND PLACE THE SPARK IN HIS SPARK CHAMBER.

Sari opens Blurr’s spark chamber and puts his spark inside. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes.

Streetwise: “Aw man…she’s doin’ something. She’s doin’ something.”

Sari puts her glowing blue hand inside Blurr’s spark. She opens her eyes and reveals them to be glowing blue. The Protectobots stare in awe. Wheeljack and Perceptor look at each other.

Wheeljack: “Should I be taking notes?”

Blurr’s entire body lights up. Kup shakes his head and chugs his flask. Blurr’s black eyes light up and glow blue in unison with Sari’s eyes. Blurr gasps for air and tries to catch his breath. Sari takes her hand out of Blurr’s spark and smiles.

Blurr: “Who…what…when…where…why?!”

Sari shushes Blurr and puts her hand on his cheek.

Sari: “It’s okay. It’s okay. Don’t be scared. I’m your friend.”

Blurr: “My…friend?”

Sari nods her head.

Sari: “Yes. I won’t hurt you, I promise. You’re safe now.”

Blurr nods his head.

Blurr: “...Okay.”

Sari: “Please, tell me you’re name.”

Blurr: “I…am…Autobot unit B-549. Designation: Blurr. Primary function: Elite Recon.”

Sari: “Hello, I’m Sari.”

Blurr: “Sari? That’s a nice name. It’s very pretty.”

Sari laughs softly.

Sari: “Thank you, I like you’re name, too.”

Blurr smiles exhaustedly and nods his head.

Blurr: “Thank you, Sari.”

Kup steps forward and hiccups.

Kup: “Agent Blurr. It’s me, General Kup. Do you remember me?”

Blurr looks at Kup.

Blurr: “Yes…I remember you. You were my commanding officer back when I was with the Wreckers, but that was before I became an Elite Guard intelligence officer.”

Kup: “What do you remember before you…?”

Blurr sits up. Sari takes a quick step back. Blurr speaks rapidly, as he always used to.

Blurr: “Wasp isn’t the Decepticon traitor we’ve been looking for. It’s Longarm Prime. I know, it’s crazy, but he’s really Shockwave in disguise. He’s been leading us on for the longest time. I went to him not knowing who he really was. I told him everything I knew. He tried to stop me, but I got away. I almost made it to the high council, but then he…”

Kup: “That doesn’t matter anymore.”

Blurr: “YES IT DOES!!!”

Kup: “……”

Blurr: “Everyone is in danger. We have to stop him before…”

Kup: “It’s too late. Shockwave attacked Ultra Magnus and stole his hammer.”

Blurr: “No…”

Kup: “Ultra Magnus is okay, but we haven’t seen Shockwave in decacycles.”

Blurr: “I…I failed. Ultra Magnus is hurt, and it’s all my fault.”

Kup: “No, it’s not. There was nothing you could have done. There was nothing any of us could have done. No one knew.”

Blurr shakes his head.

Blurr: “I failed my mission, and because of it, Ultra Magnus almost got slagged.”

Kup: “There’s no room for self-pity in war, soldier! Suck it up, you dumb-actuator!”

Sari glares at Kup. Kup snarls and peeks into his flask. He tosses it over his shoulder and curses in Cybertronian.

Kup: “Empty…great.”

Sari: “Blurr, please, don’t be so hard on yourself. You didn’t mean for any of that to happen. It’s not your fault. Things just didn’t work out the way you planned. There’s nothing you could have done. You’re a great soldier, Blurr. Even if you feel like you failed, that’s okay. You wanna know why?”

Blurr: “Why?”

Sari smiles reassuringly and puts her hand on his arm.

Sari: “Because I’ve come to give you a second chance. Earth’s in trouble and I need you to come and help me save it. Can you do it, Blurr? Can you help me?”

Blurr stands up in the cryogenic chamber and hops down. He looks down at Sari with a determined smile.

Blurr: “What do you need me to do?”

Sari takes Blurr’s hand.

Sari: “Come with me, and I’ll show you.”

To be continued…

16. myhobby

I'm seriously considering googling that word...:peoples: 

"blurr resurrection" was really cool. maybe I'm a believer now.:cool: 

17. TF~Starlight

awesome!!!!!!~

18. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Family Guy? Glenn Quagmire? Giggity giggity giggity? (Okay, I probably went a little too far with that reference...)

*I'm a Believer by Smash Mouth plays in the background*

19. myhobby

eh, I'm just not familiar with that.

I thought blurr was only live in fan-fictions bump bump bump hoy!
    missed by someone else but not by me
    thought his fans were crazy
    that's the way it seemed
    disappointment hung in all their dreams

then i saw this fic
    now I'm a believer yeah!
    was a prick
    but now I'm alright
    I'm in- uh? ooh ah!
    I'm a believer
    not a new reader
    bonafide

20. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Eleven (This is why I hate cliffhangers)

Sari, Professor Sumdac, Sixshot, Dispensor, Kup, Blurr, Wheeljack, and Perceptor step out of the space bridge on Sumdac Tower. The Autobots are scattered around the space bridge platform, moaning and groaning in pain. Bumblebee, Hound, and Drift are standing in front of the space bridge portal.

Sari: “Guys, what’s going on here?”

Drift looks over his shoulder at Sari.

Drift: “SARI, GET BACK IN THE SPACE BRIDGE, NOW!”

Sari: “What, why?!”

Nemesis Prime towers over Bumblebee, Hound, and Drift, and knocks them aside. Sari gulps and laughs nervously.

Sari: “Oh, that’s why.”

Nemesis Prime: “Hey there, little miss. Hope y’all don’t mind my intrusion on y’all’s rodeo show going on up in here. I was just in the neighborhood and thought I might stop by and see if you were willin’ to, oh, I don’t know, come along with me so I can swallow y’all’s spark? I mean, unless y’all don’t want me to, in which case, I don’t really care, ‘cause I’m gonna go ahead and do it anyway.”

Sixshot appears out of the shadows in front of Sari and transforms his hands into flamethrowers. He blasts Nemesis Prime and knocks him to the ground. Sixshot looks over his shoulder and winks at Sari.

Sixshot: “Thanks again for the sweet upgrade, Monkey. I owe you big time.”

Sari winks at Sixshot.

Sari: “Don’t mention it. You know I’d do anything for you, Uncle Sixshot.”

Sixshot: “Anything?”

Sari: “Of course.”

Sixshot: “Great, then how about you give me a hand with the Frankentron monster over here and whip out that hammer I gave you, savvy?”

Nemesis Prime gets back on his feet and charges towards Sixshot. Sixshot activates his active camouflage and disappears. Nemesis Prime screeches to a halt and looks around in confusion.

Nemesis Prime: “What in the name of sweet tarnation?!”

Sixshot reappears behind Nemesis Prime and stabs him in the back with his shadow arm blades. Nemesis Prime shouts in pain.

Nemesis Prime: “DAMN YOU, YOU VARMINT!!!”

Sari takes out her shadow Magnus hammer and flies towards Nemesis Prime.

Sari: “No one curses at my great big softy!”

Sari swings her shadow Magnus hammer at Nemesis Prime and smacks him in the chest.

Nemesis Prime: “WHY YOU SPOILED LITTLE BRAT!!!”

Sixshot: “Actually, you’re closer to the truth than you think, Tex.”

Sari glares at Sixshot. Sixshot shrugs and raises his hands in the air.

Sixshot: “Oh, come on now! Think about it. You’re dad’s a filthy rich business mogul, you live on the top floor of a luxurious tower, you’ve been homeschooled since you were a toddler, and you’ve got clueless, lovesick teenage boys eating out of the palm of your servo! Face it; you are a bit spoiled, if not totally evil, which I totally encourage. Nice job, kid. I’m so proud of you.”

Sixshot chokes back tears. Professor Sumdac gasps and crosses his arms.

Professor Sumdac: “Teenage boys? Did you just say teenage boys?! Did he just say teenage boys?! Sari, I’ve told you before, no dating until after you’re married!”

Sari rolls her eyes and groans.

Sari: “No offense, Dad, but I’m kind of busy. Do you think we could talk about this later?!”

Nemesis Prime charges towards Sari and roars. Sari screams and flies out of the way. Nemesis Prime keeps charging and heads towards Professor Sumdac. Dispensor shoves Professor Sumdac out of the way and shoots soda cans at Nemesis Prime’s head. With each soda can he shoots at Nemesis Prime’s head, Dispensor shouts out a kind of soda.

Dispesnor: “Regular, diet, cherry, black cherry, orange, orange cream, grape, root beer, birch beer, ginger ale, which technically isn’t really a soda, but I carry it in my stock, anyway, and last but not least, my all time favorite soda, Mountain Dew! Now suck it, sip it, and chug it all down to the ground, glitch-head!”

Nemesis Prime rubs his head ruefully and glares at Dispensor.

Nemesis Prime: “What, no bottled water?”

Dispensor: “What?”

Nemesis Prime: “What kind of soda machine doesn’t serve bottled water?!”

Dispensor: “I’m a Mountain Dew soda machine, you idiot, and in case there’s something about that that you’re not getting, I’ll spell it out for you.”

Dispensor clears his throat.

Dispensor: “MOUNTAIN-DEW!!!”

Nemesis Prime points his ionic blaster at Dispensor’s head.

Dispensor: “Oh slag, I think I just sprung a leak.”

Soda leaks in-between Dispesnor’s shaking legs. Nemesis Prime shakes his head.

Nemesis Prime: “NO ONE BACK SASSES NEMESIS PRIME!”

Dispensor: “Uh, I’m sorry?”

Sari leaps at Nemesis Prime from behind and strikes him in his back with her shadow Magnus hammer. Nemesis Prime misfires at Wheeljack and Perceptor. Kup pushes Wheeljack and Perceptor to the ground and lies on top of them.

Kup: “When someone shoots at you, you should really take cover, you dumb-actuators!”

Perceptor: “DAMN IT, KUP, WE ARE SCIENTISTS, NOT SOLDIERS!

Sari: “Leave my new butler alone!”

Professor Sumdac and Dispensor look at each other.

Professor Sumdac and Dispensor: “BUTLER?!”

Sixshot snaps his fingers and generates five holographic clones that represent each one of his alt-modes. Sari looks over at Sixshot and does a double take.

Sari: “Whoa!”

Sixshot: “Yeah, whoa.”

Sixshot points at Nemesis Prime.

Sixshot: “Kill, destroy, and eradicate!”

The holo-clones open fire on Nemesis Prime. Sari throws her hammer at Nemesis Prime. Outback regains consciousness and looks at Sari. Sari’s hammer hits Nemesis Prime in his head and flies back into Sari’s grasp. Outback chuckles softly and grabs onto his boomerangs.

Outback: “Ripper…”

Nemesis Prime drops to his knees.

Sari: “Blurr, give us a hand here!”

Blurr salutes Sari and races over to Nemesis Prime. He draws an energy sword and swipes at Nemesis Prime multiple times as he circles around him.

Blurr: “Absolutely, positively, wouldn’t have it any other way! You can count on me to get the job done. Yes you can, and yes you will. I’m the one to call when things go south. I’m never gonna give you up. I’m never gonna let you down. I’m the fastest thing on wheels. You’d better believe it, buster brown. I’m Blurr. Not Blurr, as in b-l-u-r, but Blurr as in b-l-u-r-r. That’s my name, don’t wear it out, and don’t you dare forget it either. Get me?”

Nemesis Prime pants heavily. Sari slowly walks over to Nemesis Prime with her shadow Magnus hammer in hand. Sari and Nemesis Prime stare each other down.

Nemesis Prime: “Well, go on and get it over with already, you little varmint!”

Sari: “With pleasure.”

Sari raises her hammer and prepares to deliver the final blow.

To be concluded…​