TFA: Miracles, Chp. 1

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by MusicLover48, May 25, 2009.

1. MusicLover48

MusicLover48 Member

Bumblebee had been reassured that Prowl would have a proper burial alongside the other great heroes of Cybertron’s past, but Bumblebee still felt a pang of sadness in his spark. Prowl had not only been a great asset to their team, he was also the kind of bot you could rely on when times got tough. As Bumblebee sat beside Prowl’s berth in the Elite Guard command center, his processor wandered back to a faint, distant memory…

It was a few days after the horrific camping trip, and Bumblebee was still mourning over his media player that Prowl had crushed. Since Sari had gone home to rest and try to get rid of her cold, Bumblebee could only sit in his room and sulk.

As he balanced the remains of his media player in the palm of his hands, there was a knock at the large doorway of his room. He looked up and saw Prowl standing with his arms behind his back.

“I’ve been noticing that you’re still moping around about your media player,” Prowl sighed. “So I looked all over the city and found one just like it.”

He tossed Bumblebee the brand new media player, which the yellow mech held close to his chest.

“With Ratchet’s help, I was also able to restore the music and videos you had in it.” Prowl added.

“Wow…thanks, Prowl.” Bumblebee grinned up at his teammate.

“You’re welcome,” Prowl said with a small smile.

He turned and was out of the room in one swift movement. Bumblebee set his new media player on his berth and dumped the remains of his old one in the large trash bin beside his berth. He was glad to have a new one, but he was even gladder that the new media player had come from Prowl.

Bumblebee let out a sigh and rested his hand on Prowl’s lifeless shoulder. “Thanks again for the media player, Prowl.”

“Bumblebee, are you being okay?”

Bumblebee turned and saw the Jettwins standing at the doorway. Bumblebee retracted his hand and turned to the two jets.

“What are you guys doing here?” Bumblebee asked.

“Optimus Prime asked us if we would be being able to check on you.” Jetfire replied.

“We agreed, but only because he wanted to have a chat with Sentinel Prime.” Jetstorm added.

“Well you checked on me, so please leave.” Bumblebee snapped and turned back to Prowl.

The twins were about to speak up against his action, but Jazz came by and stopped them.

“I got this, guys.” Jazz sighed. “Go check on Optimus and Sentinel; make sure they ain’t killing each other.”

The twins saluted Jazz and rushed off toward the other side of the Elite Guard command center. Jazz took a seat beside Bumblebee as the yellow mech continued to stare at Prowl sadly.

“You seem to be taking this pretty hard,” Jazz rested a hand on Bumblebee’s right arm. “I think the best thing for you to do right now is to try and move on-”

“I can’t. Doesn’t anyone understand that?” Bumblebee interrupted. He crossed his arms.

“I know how hard it is to try and forget this. It’s been pretty hard for me, too.” Jazz said softly.

“How is it hard for you?” Bumblebee questioned.

“Because I felt like Prowl and I were really good friends...it hurts so much when I remember the look he gave me before he sacrificed himself.” Jazz whispered.

“You must feel terrible,” Bumblebee murmured.

“I’m dealin’ with it, which is exactly what you should do. Prowl wouldn’t want you to worry over him like this,” Jazz pointed out.

“I just wish he would have considered another option.” Bumblebee sighed. Jazz stood up and shrugged.

“If he would have waited, Detroit and everyone in it would have been killed.” Jazz explained. “He had no other choice that would be quick enough to stop it.”

Bumblebee nodded solemnly and cast a glance at Prowl once more. His processor then dealt him another memory, one that struck Bumblebee’s spark with a force of bitter sweet happiness.

It was a few cycles after the incident with Wasp, and Bumblebee felt utterly guilty knowing he had been the one who cost Wasp his life. He simply sat on the couch watching one of the nature shows Prowl always recorded.

“…as the lioness approaches the grazing plain, a baby antelope pokes it’s head in the direction of the lioness. It goes back to eating at the grass without a care to the lioness slowly approaching…”

“At least the baby antelope isn’t being tricked by another antelope into thinking that another baby antelope is actually a double-agent working for the lions.” Bumblebee grumbled.

“Apparently guilt has consumed you so much that all you are left with is the urge to watch the nature shows I have previously recorded.” Prowl said as he appeared on the couch beside Bumblebee. “You sound disturbed.”

“No slag, Sherlock.” Bumblebee sneered sarcastically.

“I understand how you feel like all of this is your fault, but you can’t blame yourself for being tricked by Longarm-” Prowl was silenced by Bumblebee raising a finger.

“Shockwave,” Bumblebee corrected.

“Nonetheless, everyone was tricked by Shockwave. Unfortunately, you and Wasp were dealt most of the blow.” Prowl continued. “When life throws misfortune at you, throw it right back. Never let anything, and I mean anything, get to you.”

“Thanks for the advice, Prowl, but it’s easier said than done.” Bumblebee sighed.

“True, but it never hurts to try.” Prowl gently whacked Bumblebee’s head. “Especially when certain bots can get privileges out of it.”

“Shut up,” Bumblebee laughed and hit Prowl back.

“I’ve got to go help Ratchet with a few things, so I suggest you simply sit and think about what I told you.” Prowl said as he stood up. “And I better not hear any video game music from the medic bay.”

“You can count on me, Prowlie.” Bumblebee grinned as Prowl scowled. The ninja bot hated that nickname, and it peeved him whenever Bumblebee called him that.

“I’m going to ignore that,” Prowl growled.

“Of course you will,” Bumblebee snickered. He turned his attention back to the TV screen. He heard a zipping sound and turned his head around, only to have a shuriken lodged in his optic. He jumped up and screamed as he tried to remove it. A few feet away, Prowl was walking along with a smug smile on his face plate.

Bumblebee broke free from his trance when Jazz spoke to him from the doorway. “Just think about it all, okay?”

Bumblebee nodded and Jazz left. He turned to Prowl with a sigh and rested his hand once more on Prowl’s shoulder.

“Looks like we’re not going to get out of this, eh Prowlie?” Bumblebee chocked out.

“Call me that again, and I will make sure you go offline.” Prowl growled, his optic visor coming to life as a scowl lit his face. He grabbed Bumblebee’s wrist forcefully.

Bumblebee’s optics went wide and he screamed, ripping away from Prowl’s grip. He fell back in his chair as Prowl sat up, his entire body coming back to life. He looked down at Bumblebee with an amused smile as the yellow mech stared back with a mixture of horror, joy, and confusion in his optics.

“I take it you’re feeling confused right now,” Prowl chuckled.

“You have no idea,” Bumblebee gulped nervously.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This was made because I hated how season 3 ended. This was on my old account "MusicLover12430" but I moved it over here. I am known on deviantART as CrazyCartoonGirl and on FanFiction.Net as MusicLover48 if anyone was wondering. Any fics that are not by me and you find on this site are obviously fakes.

2. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

:inquisiti  What was the point of that? :lol 

3. MusicLover48

MusicLover48 Member

I messed up so many times on my other account that I wanted a fresh start. I always do that if I feel like any of my accounts are "too messy" and yes, I know, it's weird. But that's how I am.

4. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Am I detecting hints of BBxProwl in those flashbacks? I hope not.

5. MusicLover48

MusicLover48 Member

Nope, just friendly memories.