TF4 Tie-In game by High Moon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by fatesmagic, Jun 1, 2013.

1. fatesmagic

fatesmagic Tengen Toppa Megatron

I was just thinking. Since the DotM game was made like WfC, do you think the 4th movie game will be made like FoC?

2. infinitepizza

infinitepizza Well-Known Member

everyone says what a great community this is but every now and then we see some hostility. I know we all cant get along but if someone makes a comment you dont like, you can make it known but without the profanities and hostility. Its off putting to see comments like that especially from long time members - not the first time by the way. Ive lurked here since insecticons event and only just joined. i dont post much as it is hard to keep up with this forum but being a long time member or a new member, everyone should feel free to voice their opinion and not be abused

keep it friendly!

3. infinitepizza

infinitepizza Well-Known Member

oops

sorry, posted on the wrong thread

4. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    My wishes are that it's not a stupid prequel again (I wanted to relive the movie!) and that High Moon doesn't make it. ROTF was way better than DOTM.

edit- I didn't answer your question at all lol. I really hope it's not like FOC. FOC disappointed me after the greatness of WFC.

5. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Probably

6. Jalaguy

Jalaguy has no known physical weaknesses

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Ugh, hope not. DOTM felt so slow compared the frenetic action of the ROTF game.

7. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I hope they give the license to someone who cares about the players instead of milking the community on "dlc" and then just bailing.

Somebody get Luxoflux back together.

8. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Same could be said of all the High Moon TF games.

"But guys we totally care! Space t-rex! TFTM references... !"

9. Crainy

Crainy Well-Known Member

Mh, I dunno. I hope not. If they do it, they better make a PC port. Also, I dont think the FOC/WFC gameplay suits the movieverse all that well, I would be hoping that some other studio gives it a try and basically makes a "ROTF: The Game 2".

10. itMFtis

itMFtis Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wouldn't initially buy it if it's done by High Moon, no matter how good the buildup is. The removal and readjusting of so many things from WfC to FoC were staggering and I'd hate to see what they would do for T4. If anything, I'd wait until after the release and see what the community says about it's features (whats added/removed). I'd also wait to see what the DLC is like and whether it's D-LC or not.

11. emoo

emoo Well-Known Member

If Activision publishes another transformers game I dont see them going with HM they've already done 3 games I think Activision would want to go in a different direction. Besides DOTM was fun in my opinion but stripped down and short who knows what would happen in a tf4 game done by HM, considering the cash grab from FOC with all the "DLC" being released only a month after release with any and all support drying up around the same time

12. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    I think High Moon should move on. They've told one part of the TF story so I think someone else can take over. Like switching directors.

I hope it's not directly based off the movie because these things rarely work. DOTM was good story-wise but the MP was lacklustre.

13. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I really want a movie game with FOC style customization, at least in terms of parts, I really would prefer a different coloring system. If another game developer could do that, I would be thrilled. However, I do not want a prequal like what was done to DOTM.

14. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    I still don't get all the hate for HMS themselves. Yeah, they bailed on the games, but they didn't seem to be lying when they said they wanted to improve the game based on complaints.
    Perhaps, next time, they'll make sure to improve upon the flaws of FOC, and add a color slider, and more abilities.

...Anyway, more on-topic, I wouldn't be surprised if they made TF4, but I wouldn't be surprised if Activision went with someone else.

15. bumblebee22

bumblebee22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope it's not a prequel, like some people have mentioned we didn't get to experience the movie in the DOTM game.I mean really the Chicago battle could have been the best battle in transformers game history