Heavy/Scratch: TF4 Project AOE development [Shapeways]

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by cnomis, Jul 2, 2014.

1. cnomis

cnomis Well-Known Member

i have tried. The ball joint connections are hold in position by friction. However, it is hard to accurate in this size of 3D printing, little smaller, like less than 1mm inaccurate print will make it lack of friction, resulting the joint fall.

i would like to have more try when i m free & i have cash, becoz i have been printed 4 fail test model of that whip & this is kind of hurt (of my wallet).

2. cnomis

cnomis Well-Known Member

23 Sep update:

Hi everyone, finally some breaking news come, the Bounty Hunter Kit is done!

i have received my final test & tweak is done. Share some pictures to show you how it looks like. :D 

[​IMG]

This final Thigh add on have more details, curve & perfect movie accurate outlook.
    [​IMG]

The "Spark Extractor" including what all Lockdown needs. Hook, Divisionor could pack on it. There will comes with 2 gun handle for both 5mm & my upcoming Bounty Hunter armPlease NOTE that the barrel, spark containers are order separately from the Spark Extractor. And recommended in Frosted Detail material.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please check out the order link at the first page.
    Moreover, the Bounty Hunter arms testament are on the go, please stay tune for my update.

P.s. According to the new modeling price is down almost 30%, so as my selling price, enjoy this.

3. Kadaj87

Kadaj87 Well-Known Member

I'm really loving this Lockdown kit now finally come together when will the arms be up for sale on shapeways ?

4. cnomis

cnomis Well-Known Member

Thx dude, Should be mid of Oct. i can't to wait them too~~ ;) 

5. Kadaj87

Kadaj87 Well-Known Member

Awesome i will keep eye out on your shop then and will get both kits at same time

6. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    Hey cnomis, is it still possible to get the gun portion of the Beevolution kit separately? I see the link but when I open it, it says not for sale.

7. cnomis

cnomis Well-Known Member

Thx~~will announce once i get it done.

Fixed, please try again. Get back to me if you still experience problem.

8. idkwdya

idkwdya Nicks_Plastic_Shelf

Instagram:
    Just waiting on those Lockdown hands so I can get both kits at once. Awesome job on these!

9. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    Awesome thanks! As soon as the Lockdown hands are in I'll be ordering it and all the bounty hunter goodness!

10. xNemesisPrimex

xNemesisPrimex Wiener Lord

Anyone got comparison shots between new Lockdown and one one without the extensions?

11. JasonPrime

JasonPrime Well-Known Member

Cnomis (or anyone),
    1. Can you tell me if Bumblebee's AOE missile launchers if they are printed in yellow are a reasonable color match for AOE Bee? I've tried painting to customize before and I'm just not good at it (unfortunately).
    2. Can Cade's gun be wielded by a 1:18 scale figure? If not any chance of making a version that can? I'd really like to make a Cade figure some day (though again I'm not good at customizing).
    3. For Slog's neck extension I was wondering if Shapeways has any kind of material options that might somewhat match the dark translucent plastic look.
    4. Wouldn't the Stinger kit actually be a better match for Bee too? In promotional art he is shown having four Shuriken also.

Thanks

12. Sentinel Lynx

Sentinel Lynx The bane of existence.

1. Well, not really. It doesn't look exactly the same, but you could use it.
    2. Any input, cnomis?
    3. No.
    4. There's already a BB Kit. Stinger has many doohickeys that aren't on BB, like elbow missiles. BB has his weird crescent gun things.

Also, you can mix and match/mod the kits.

13. JasonPrime

Thanks man.

14. Prime135

Prime135 Friend of Arcee

News Credits:
    Tumblr:
    But, bumblebee scanned stinger in the movie, and they both displayed the exact same abilities throughout, sooooo... technically couldn't there just be one kit that includes everything from the bumblebee and stinger kits?

15. Sentinel Lynx

He never scanned Stinger. He scanned a passing Camaro.

Also, they have different alt. modes.

16. Prime135

Prime135 Friend of Arcee

News Credits:
    Tumblr:
    True, guess I misremembered, however that doesn't change the fact that they were identical in bot mode aside from their colors and head, and both had the same weapons and abilities.

17. cnomis

cnomis Well-Known Member

14 Oct update:
    i ve received my test pieces, including Bounty Hunter's & some idw & some CW. My Bounty Hunter's hand still got to work a bit more, i will show you guys some pic on this weekend.
    Stay tune.

Yes, xNemesisPrimex, i just have 2 Lockdown, i will when i tweak my test piece, there is something wrong, gosh...

Thx Sentinel Lynx answer for me. & about Cade's gun, i don't really have 1:18 figure, thus i dunno what size their hand hole is. If you provide me information, i definitely could do it for you.

Prime135 got it right. Let me make some complement.

Bee & Stinger never the same in alt mode, one is Camaro & one is concept car of Pagani Huayra. However, they turn much similar in their bot mode. Same battle mask(though different faces while they off-mask), same body structure, same shuriken on back, similar weapon design.
    Thus my beevolution kit is certainly for Bee & Stinger.

i could make it altogether Prime135, but i have been told that not to becoz they want specific part. So, let me deal with my testing piece, after all i will get you a complete set.

18. JasonPrime

Really? No G.I. Joe figures hidden away? I figured most of us TF fans had a few. Anyway, it's not a big deal I wouldn't want to trouble you on something I imagine would have a very small demand (possibly just me). Thanks though.

19. cnomis

cnomis Well-Known Member

19 Oct update:
    There ve been a busy weekend, i not fix Bounty Hunter's arm yet, but i get some pic for those have question about his height. here you go.

[​IMG]

hi JasonPrime, welcome, not really a matter, all i need to do is scale it. Please let me know if you got a dimension. ;) 

20. Sentinel Lynx

Any news on the other planned kits?