TF4&5 coloring pages/books and children's books...?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Optimus4EVER, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Optimus4EVER

Optimus4EVER Youngling Femmebot Prime-In-Training

News Credits:
    did anyone see TF 4 & 5 coloring books/pages or children's story books? Are there going to be some?

2. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    No.
    After TF3 Plot Leak, Michael Bay ordered not to publish any books based off on Transformers Live Action Movies. Authors were not given script material in advance to work on story/art. These include Comics, Adaptation Novels and Children's Books such as Coloring Books and Sticker Books.

3. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

yet another stain on the legacy of tf3...i loved the in-between the movies stuff...surprised bay has that much pull to order a gag

4. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Actually, I think as a Director he has the right for secrecy. Something he often says is that he wants to surprise the audience. He's right. I watched DOTM with a friend who did not knew about the plot leak. I was amused to see his reaction when Sentinel betrayed. It's a reaction which did not came from me since I was spoiled.

To be honest, even I miss the in-between movie material. I've immensely enjoyed Transformers 2007 Movie Prequel, Reign Of Starscream and enjoyed Alliance and Defiance even more. They were the very reason I came aboard the Transformers Fandom. To learn more. To discuss.

However, Michael Bay's involvement may not be the reason behind lack of material between TF4 and TF5. We should not forget that everything that comes after AOE is a direct result of the Writers' Room. Everything is closely guarded. In-between materials are not there [yet] because they have plans for them.

Fingers crossed. :) 

• Like Like x 2
  5. Daimao

Daimao Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really miss the tie in material from IDW. I wonder how much of the prequel materials will be contradicted by the new movies though. As much as I enjoy these movies they do need some form of expanded universe to help fill in plot holes and add development to background characters.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    I miss proper movie merchandise like Annuals, proper comics and books.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Optimus4EVER

Optimus4EVER Youngling Femmebot Prime-In-Training

News Credits:
    Ok, is there a safe website where you can find TF4&5 coloring pages to download?

8. User_136440

User_136440 Well-Known Member

News Credits: