TF3 Plot Ideas?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by maninthebox94, May 23, 2009.

1. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    TF 3 is nice time to introduce Jetfire's crew - Seekers!

2. butz

butz slippery when wet

Beasts.

3. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

Yes, fuck jazz, i love you :bowdown: 

4. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

oh god yes, please, please, please!!!

5. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

That is pure RobotChicken Material, maybe family guy, but Robot Chicken!

6. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Oh come on we already know the plot for part 3, it will be the same as parts 1 and 2.

Decepticons need some magical thing that will give them the edge in the war. Sam has more growing up problems. Autobots and humans team up to put a total beat down on the Decepticons. Any human with a lot lines will survive. Happy Hollywood ending.

7. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    1.Dinobots,Predacons,Waspinator,Ultra Magnus, & Cyclonus bring into the story.
    2.Shockwave and Megastorm as the main baddies.
    3.Omega Supreme as The Autobot Ship.
    4.Punch/Countpunch as the double spy working with the Autobots.
    5.Primus vs. Unicron.
    6.Rumble as the Headmaster units of Decepticon Overlords.
    7.Robot-on-Robot kissing.
    8.Blackarachina as The cousin of Optimus Prime.
    9.Wreck-Gar and Blaster combing into Cerebros.
    10.The Rise of Vector Prime.

8. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    TF 3 will not be focused on earth...only the first small part. The Autobots take notice of a alien threat from ainchent cybertron, The lost Predacons. a subortinator of Megatron who revolted and took his crew with him to do their own thing. The lost Predacons are lead by Thunderwing, and his wrecking crew of decepticons who only goal is to gather enough energon by sucking the life force from living planets leaving them dead and burnt for thier revivla of their new home planet, the burned out planet of Char.

Thunderwings armada of decpeticons and warships heads to earth and it is upp to the Autobots to head out into space and take the battle head on aginast them.

Introducing, Omega Suprem, Skylynx, two big autobot battle ships with the abilety to transform from bot to carrier/warship. thunderwing is not as bad as his flagship Tidelwave is of superior firebpower and bot mode.

9. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I would have to say no to beast wars. Ijust dont see how they could fit into the live action continuity. and dont dare say his name ever again for all the trouble he has caused me :( 

I second having tons of combiner groups. they can be the main plot point by them getting out of control and the bots and cons having to team up to stop them from destroying everything or all of them.

10. MetroBoy

MetroBoy Keeper of the Cheese

Hmmm... let's see. Part three should have Robots, explosions, cheesy one liners about freedom and fighting the good fight, and hot chicks. Everything else is window dressing and doesn't matter.

11. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

I'm not up on all the spoilers, so I don't know if this is even possible, but.... Megatron somehow finds the Fallen's corpse and his spark is still online...but barely. He somehow absorbs what's left and becomes Galvatron. He returns to earth with soundwave, shockblast(they would probably change it so it doesn't get confusing) cyclonus, tidalwave, and the combaticons/Bruticus. This would be a good way to bring in some of the bigger more badass autobots like Superion, Magnus, Rodimus, Grimlock, kup, and maybe even omega supreme, but I don't think his name really fits the movieverse. It would also be a helluva good excuse to have an epic cyclonus/starscream battle over New York(IF SS survives rotf)

12. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler

News Credits:
    TF3: Rise of the Dinobots. 'Nuff said.

13. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

Wow man you re fast... Second one s not even out yet.. Anyway, here s the characters I WANT: Autobots: Ultra Magnus (Bigger truck than Prime and more 2009 style), Wheeljack (some kind of sport but yet classy car), Mirage (F1), and at least one or 2 planes... And for the Cons: Shockwave, Galvatron, Stunticons and Unicron... And of course some new characters too... Anyway, this is way too fast to think about..

14. butz

butz slippery when wet

Whatever happens, I'd want them to use new characters (new to the movieverse) as much as possible. You gotta have some carry over so it still feels connected, but we really don't need everyone who survies ROTF to take up screen time in TF3.

15. tehCal

tehCal wherever you are i am not

I haven't thought about this for a while, but basically, TF3 has to be bigger than TF2 (natural progression) so you could have more bots, but I think Unicron is taking things too far.

The idea of Megatron becoming Galvatron could happen I suppose, perhaps he gets some dark energy which could be referred to as say, the spark of Unicron, or the spark of the Leige Maximo, which would be a way to reference ultimate evil without having something stupid like a giant robot planet (which just would NOT work in a live action film, at all).

You could up the size of the battles, as spoilers say that in ROTF, Cybertronians become common knowledge (due to Megatron taking over all the TVs in the world). So more gestalt times MIGHT work, if they were done in a way that works in a similar feel to the Bayverse Devastator.

No point getting the Combaticons, since they've basically been done in TF1, and they would be too different in size to form a coherent gestalt. I wouldn't mind the Stunticons if done as rally cars maybe, and there could be more than five in order to make a worthwhile Menasor... or you could even just have Stunticons which DON'T combine, but are used as a chase force to try and match Bumblebee / Sideswipe at their own game of speed and agility. I've had an idea for a while of a highway chase scene involving a Decepticon muscle car which kinda barrel rolls and transforms at the same time, which in my head seems like it would be an incredible visual.

I think a lot of the 86 characters personally suck. I wouldn't be interested in seeing Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus, any of those. Perhaps Magnus as a lieutenant of Prime's who brings some reinforcements, but nothing to rival his leadership role. I think that Cyclonus and Scourge could be interesting, or at least their names are interesting, but I DO NOT think the Aerialbots should be introduced. It takes away the aerial threat that is the Cons, and it's just too much, which is also why I don't think the Seekers should be brought in (as it's overkill, you only need one or two flying Cons).

But really, I'm not thinking too hard about this, as to be honest a lot of the ideas I'm seeing plainly suck (Unicron? Going back to Cybertron? Ugh). The only thing I think would really be interesting is if Megatron created a spacebridge from the Nemesis wreckage to Cybertron, brought in massive backup, and just tried to demolish the Bots and the human forces in all-out war. But certainly screenwriters paid millions and given months would come up with something worthwhile that naive Transfans like us can't.

16. krade

krade Well-Known Member

the world is on the edge of world war III.government around the world now know of transformers presence everywhere and try to get them on their side in exchange of powerful source of energy.the autobots know that energy source could be attractive for decepticon.optimus,ironhide and ultramagnus alonside american secretary of state and high ranked military like general william lennox are on their way for moscow in hope to warn them of megatron return.

for the last 2 years russian government and decepticon scientist shockwave are working on a new device for spacetravel.for russia it could be the end of the race for space against america.shockwave follow order from megatron...maybe...

florida,space shuttle is ready for launch. 25 protoforms are coming high speed,all decepticons,most have already their earth mode,thanks to soundwave who is with the group and leading the attack.stunticons and combaticons form menasor and bruticus while ravage,rumble and laserbeak eject.why does the decepticons attack with so much firepower?

the shuttle and lauching pad transform!OMEGA SUPREME!

17. tonks00

tonks00 spec ed

I was thinking of something totally different. What if they introduce the red plague and have something like 28 days later. Have OmegaSupreme take lennox and co with some autobots to cybertron to get the cure, The rest of the autobots stay on earth and fight the decepticons that are taking advantage of the situation but making sure no more transformers get infected.

18. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

^This! A simple plot alwuz makes for a great movie...

19. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    Let's see they've done devestator The Fallen I'm definatly thinking Dinobots

20. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All I know is that the new villain should be Bludgeon, the ancient Decepticon leader of a rogue space pirate squad.