tf source

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by paramedicprime, Jun 17, 2014.

1. paramedicprime

paramedicprime Banned

I know they are a sire sponsor just wanted a little feedback from others who have ordered! is the free shipping ground? thanks for any and al input

2. paramedicprime

paramedicprime Banned

anyone

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Numerous threads if you type a couple words in the search function with lovers, haters, somewhere in between. Personal opinion, they aren't my style, and I am sure some of those threads have my take in them, but some people love them (and I can't blame them too much, all personal experiences). I just go to The Dojo for stuff these days, and they have free shipping on $150+. (See Sig)

4. paramedicprime

paramedicprime Banned

thanks a lot I will check them out

5. Bruticon

Bruticon The DVJ Veteran

News Credits:
    I have ordered though them before. I've had no issues with them and yes the free shipping is ground. I would like to note that my retailer's of choice's go Captured Prey, Toy Dojo, Ace's Toy Store, and most recently I've added The Chosen Prime to that list. I should also note that the only time I have used TFS is when those three do not have the item in stock and the order is large enough to get free shipping. Sorry, for the shameless plug for CP and the rest I've just really been impressed with their board participation, customer service, and having the best prices ;) .