TF related dreams?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DerVernichter, Jan 27, 2014.

1. DerVernichter

DerVernichter Well-Known Member

I know there are probably lots of similar topics, but hey, maybe some of you guys had some new ones since then!

So, did any of you ever have a Transformers related dream? Half a year ago, when I started to listen ot WTF@TFW regularly, I had this totally seedy dream about sitting in a huge ass sauna with Vangelus, Gogdog, Emgo and Tom Selleck for some reason with nothing but some MANLY towels around our hips an discussing whether Grimlock and Drift are mary sues or not. My dream ended when I'd found out that said sauna used to be my bathroom, which freaked me out quite a bit.

2. Puffmaster98

Puffmaster98 alvin's hot juicebox

I had one recently. It was right after I posted on the sentence by sentence game thread about another realm or something. I dreamed I was in another dimension and I was with rung, trying to escape jhiaxus, who was trying to make us all slaves.

3. tfparodies

tfparodies Well-Known Member

Funny enough, I had one last night. I wasn't a total transformers dream, but in the dream I was given a gift of Soundwave and Blaster, but more a kids version with hardened but still bendable rubber. I remember being amazed in the dream that Soundwave still transformed in a similar way as his masterpiece version, and blaster was a little different than his G1 counterpart but had a working slot for XD/SD cards to play mp3s.

4. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde The dreaded

News Credits:
    One of the side effects of the Anti-depressants that I take are Vivid dreams. I've had some odd dreams that "had" Transformers somewhere in it, watching Age of Extinction, seeing episodes of Prime that don't exist and other oddities.