TF Prime Soundwave, Wheeljack and Cliffjumper

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    Sweet and powerful Primus!!! O//////////////////////////O I am so grateful the TFP line is showing to be this impressive! Really, nothing like the DOTM toy line. T.T I am gonna go crazy whenever I pick any of those. XD
    Thanks for the photos! Why am I afraid of owning a Soundwave toy? XD

2. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Because he can cut your head off with a swipe of the arm?

3. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    we do know though, wave 3 is not due out in december but in march

4. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Did they say anything about it?

5. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Soundwave...Wheeljack...want...NAOW.

6. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    Okay, now I'm getting confused here. So it's more or less confirmed that the First Editions of Cliffjumper & Bumblebee are different (less accurate) molds than the versions coming out in 2012 which will allegedly be more screen accurate?

7. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    yes tfcon 2011, wave 1 (the first edition wave contianing the first wave of deluxes, voyagers, and the entertainment two pack) will come out in december with the rest coming out in march

only change in that plan was that there is a wave 1.5 that should show up at the same time that has cliffjumper in it

8. grimlock_king25

grimlock_king25 Hail to the king, baby

Twitter:
    So Cliff is getting TWO deluxe molds.

9. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    And a retool of one.

10. transgeek2345

transgeek2345 Well-Known Member

Soundwave is a hands down win....his toy looks just like it was plucked from the show.....I can't tell how much I love the overall accuracy of these figures....wheeljack is a must buy as well he looks like he can be repainted into a Transformers Prime Tracks (keep that in mind Radicons e_e)...

As for cliffjumper I'm not so big on him....I like CJ's overall look but I prefer his preview version than the actual wave....this new CJ looks like he has a lot of kibble unlike the preview version which uses every part of the car mode to make his robot mode.....

So far imma be getting a lot of TF Prime toys ^_^....if they make a Unicron Prime that will be just epic...but I love where hasbro is going with this show and it is becoming a real great success...they actually bothered to listen to the fandom for once ;) 

11. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I wonder if one version of Cliff from the 5 Parter and the other signals he's coming back from the dead. Perhaps when the Energon effects died away when Unicron's spark dissolved. Both Cliff and SkyQuake might be savable or revivable.

Maybe Arcee might dig Cliff up and if she finds out about that Key to vector Sigma she might realise she can bring bots back from the dead and slap Cliffs body in a suitcase and strole along to Cybertron and put him back together.

I wonder does any of the voice talent hired lately sound anything like the Rock ?
    After all why not just recast him ?

It might actually bring some Bot interaction into the show too in a situation like that.

I'm guessing that the key is there for Optimus but it could just as easily be used to turn Earth Into Metal or revive the dead.

I like the new Cliff's Arm cannon I however prefer the one with no leg kibble overall.

I hope Hasbro Show Sky Quake off before Feb.

----------

I'd forgotten about Wave 1.5 I guess Cliff will have the wave 01 / wave 00 Packaging and not something else ?

I'm not quite sure yet if the ongoing figure line has a packaging change or not.

I guess I better beg for some help importing Cliff then in case they skip over him in the UK and he does not show up here at all with 3 different cliffs I can see one going missing in the UK line..

12. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

The new CJ has a hammer, not an Arm cannon

13. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I like this newer Cliffjumper than the first edition. To me he looks more accurate to his CG model. I'll get the first edition anyways... But it'd be nice if this was the one coming out next month lol.
    Soundwave looks beautiful IMO... Loving how Laserbeak can sit on his arm!
    Wheeljack looks sick too... March is gonna be a good month... But November can't come soon enough!

14. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I'm suprised we have not seen Deluxe Knock-Out or Voyager Starscream and Skyquake yet.

15. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Only in prototype stage :( 

16. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    At SDCC. I would have expected them in the display case just like Prime Soundwave and Prime Wheeljack

17. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Yeah

18. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    same here. if hasbro isn't going to give us a dino, leader megatron, or shockwave.. they could've at least had painted prototypes of voyager starscream, skyquake, and deluxe knock out on hand. but oh well.

i really can't wait for these figures to come out.

voyager prime looks utterly incredible.. it's a shame that they didn't provide his trailer.. hopefully he'll get one as an exclusive of some sort.

wheeljack is incredible.. i cannot find a single flaw with him. and for those of you who say that you're going to replace his swords with wrenches are insane.. wheeljack with his swords are incredible.. i mean.. he's not really going to hurt anyone with wrenches. and i don't remember him just sitting around while the rest of the autobots were fighting in G1.. he battled too, and he certainly didn't do it with his wrenches.

hopefully hasbro will released their photoshopped high res photos of all of the prime figures we've seen thus far.

and like most of you.. i too like the previous cliffjumper. not only does that one look accurate.. but it doesn't look like he does a lot of cheating when it comes to his transformation.. unlike this new version where there seems to be a good deal of cheating going on.

19. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Mirage and the two Leaders are still most likely going to happen

20. Shockblaster

Shockblaster Well-Known Member

These figures look awesome. Consider them sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.