TF Prime Human Alliance

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by bny888, Dec 13, 2012.

1. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    Been thinking it would be great to have TFP HA Bulkhead with Miko, Bumblebee with Raf, etc.

And the humans more show accurate than the mostly ugly-faced stuff from ROTF/DOTM.

2. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    HA's won't happen, at least not for TFP. The next Bay movie, probably. With the way figures have been shrinking with less engineering, plastic, and paint apps, the relatively complex nature of HA's don't fit in with Hasbro's current cost-cutting MO, in my opinion. Would be nice to have TFP HA's though.

3. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    this would be kind of nice, but would have to have at least one two pack, so Arcee can come with Jack and not be out of scale...kind of like the motorcycle that was included with HA Jazz. For that reason, I would love for a shout out to the NYCC exclusive that had Arcee and Bee with their humans, but as HA for TFP.

But--as cool as it'd be, I dont think it'll happen. After all, I stil have fingers crossed for a new Ratchet, third party or not, that is a voyager =P and a June and Fowler figure

4. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    I'm surprised that Human Alliance hasn't become a more standard thing. Well, not too surprised since they didn't seem to sell that well; more like saddened HA hasn't continued, I guess. Prime is perfect for HA, what with BB, Arcee, and Bulkhead being perhaps the most "sellable" Autobots (given how much screentime Arcee and Bulk had and how Hasbro views BB) and all having a set human partner. Maybe have Ratchet with June, Optimus with Fowler, Breakdown with Silas (then redeco that set as Breakdown-Silas), and... well, I guess there's not too much after that. Smokescreen with Jack maybe. Wheeljack with Miko. Raf with... well, given how Hasbro is, BB again.

Granted, scale/size-class is sort of wonky there. 1 "Basic" (not really good for the whole Wave system), several "Voyager-ish", some "Leader-ish" that never happened with Movieverse. Not to mention there's no avoiding the impossibility of mass-shifting with Arcee...