TF Prime Beast Hunter Vol. 1 (December 10th 2013)…not Dinobots - please advise

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Optimus4EVER, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Optimus4EVER

Optimus4EVER Youngling Femmebot Prime-In-Training

News Credits:
    2.PNG
    I know that Rage of the Dinobots and Beast Hunters Vol. 1-2 are about the Dinobots and what they did while the Autobots were on Earth but I found this other comic title on Amazon (pictured with Optimus, Bee, & Predaking & released on December 10th 2013) and couldn’t figure out what was between the cover pages. The “Look Inside” function only brings up another book, Darkmount Nevada. I’m pretty sure Darkmount isn’t what is actually inside this Optimus/Bee/Predaking book. The synopsis provided by Amazon beside the cover image doesn’t sound like what Darkmount book would be about. The Darkmount Nevada book is the first 3-5 episodes of Season 3 in snapshots with speech bubbles. Not drawn art. But the ISBNs are different between Optimus/Bee/Predaking & Darkmount Nevada…I think…. I know Amazon is sort of infamous for combining the wrong book information…

I’m not interested in a breakdown of what the comics are about but does someone own the Optimus/Bee/Predaking graphic novel so that they could post some pics here? I don’t know if the library will understand which book I’m looking for.

Please help!

2. Bumblebee2000

Bumblebee2000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I assumed it was one of these but none of the covers match.

3. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's a promotional cover for "Welcome to Darkmount," it's just a screencap comic retelling the first Beast Hunters TV arc. You can see the final, used cover in the second pic on the Amazon page.

• Like Like x 1