TF Prime airing this Sunday on Nickelodeon in the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Supreme Unicron, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Supreme Unicron

Supreme Unicron Dutch TF fan

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Transformers Prime will air this Sunday (September 4th) on Nickelodeon in the Netherlands. It will air at the fantastic time-slot of 7:50 (am).

We don't know if the show is dubbed or not (it probably will be unfortunately). There hasn't been any promotion that I'm aware of (we only found out today that it's going to air this Sunday..)

News story:
    Transfanclub.net • Transformers Prime vanaf zondag 4 september op Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon tv guide (the site has no information about the show, not even a small description):
    TV programma - Nickelodeon

Considering the huge amounts of promotion and hype, the probably amazing dub quality and the fantastic time slot, this show will probably be another smash-hit in the Netherlands just like the previous TF shows. [/sarcasm]

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Not really surprised that it will be on that early. Hopefully it will fair better then the other Transformer shows, though. I hope it will be put online too, I'm curious to what the dub is like. Might be decent.

3. PrimePlzz

PrimePlzz Spy

finally.....i have all the episodes seen in english, but now i can see everything in dutch!my brother is going to watch it to!