TF / Lego Stop Motion project

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by TransGoJoBot, Nov 23, 2016.

1. TransGoJoBot

TransGoJoBot Stop-Motion Animator - Graf-X Motion

Hey everyone.

I am about 1/2 way done animating the first episode in a new Stop Motion series. I've been spending a TON of time on and way more $$ on this than I care to admit to the wife! :) 

The episode is projected to be about 10 min long. Screenplays are written for the first 2 episodes, and outlines for an additional six. This will be a mini-series of sorts.

I put up a small clip on YouTube to get some feedback. I spend quite some time trying to make Soundwave's voice descent. I know it is not 100%, but I'd love your feedback.

Also, I know this is asked for a lot on here, with seemingly little response, but I really don't want every Character in the video to sound like me! haha. So if any of you would be willing to voice a character or 2, let me know. If the voice isn't one I'm looking for yet, It is VERY likely that a future episode will include it.

Thanks in advance for your time in viewing this, and I'd love to hear your comments. Good or Bad (preferably not TOO bad! hahaha)

2. TransGoJoBot

Here is another teaser and updated voice cast calling.

Hope you enjoy!

3. TransGoJoBot

Trailer for Episode 1 has been released.

4. BR3AKDOWN

BR3AKDOWN Stunticon Trooper

Wow, pretty impressive! The stop-motion is well done, same with the lego sets.

5. TransGoJoBot

Thanks for the feedback! Nice to hear what someone thinks after spending waaaaay more hours than I care to admit on it! Hahaha...