TF Game Multiplayer/Escalation Friend Thread!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by MetruMaximus, Jul 14, 2014.

1. MetruMaximus

MetruMaximus Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! I wanted to make a thread so that I could meet some new people to play TF games with. I'm tired of playing with randies and wanna play with real TF fans. I have been reading a lot of the posts here ever since DOTM game days, and I can't say I've ever seen somebody who I've disliked on these forums, I just haven't reached out to make new friends.

Anyway, I have a PS3 and all TF games since ROTF, so if anybody wants to play some TF games, message majiccrayon (me). I like all of them almost equally, and am pretty adept at most; however, I'd have to say I'm a bit rusty on ROTF.

I figured there were more of us than me in the same boat here, so I figured this would be a nice thread to start to encourage people of PlayStation and XBox gamers a chance to introduce themselves a little and meet new friends to play games with.

I'm sure there might have been threads like this before, but I hope its okay that I bring this sort of idea back up, being as which a thread like this hasn't been popular since early FOC days.

2. PriNcesfDarXnes

PriNcesfDarXnes Seeker

I have WFC, getting FOC soon and my PS3 ID is PriNcessDarXnes. Just for the record, its a nickname and I'm a dude. I seriously gotta clarify this because pubbies are fucking creepy pervs and weirdos...

Also, just to help coordinate our coop sessions better since I don't have a Mic, I usually take on support roles, primarily Medic.

3. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I'm in to this. My gamertag is Barricade247 on X-box 360.