TF Dream factory vs BMB for Leader Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by yeye1218, Jan 3, 2020.

1. yeye1218

yeye1218 New Member

I'm debating on either the Dream Factory Megatron or the Black Mamba Megatron, and I hope to scale this with my ROTF Leader Class Optimus Prime, if anyone has pictures of both it would be much appreciated

2. Markatron

Markatron MarKreations Studios

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    BMB Megatron scales with the MPM Carbots and the oversized WeiJiang Prime. Dream Factory scales with ROTF Leader Prime and MPM Prime :) 

3. yeye1218

yeye1218 New Member

Thank you :)  I was having a helluva time trying to figure out which one to get

4. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just my opinion, but I feel like Dream factory is too small and bmb is too big. I have both and dream factory shares many of the articulation problems of the old leader toy (awkward ratchets), but my bmb already has issues with lose hips even though I barely move him and have never transformed him. I think bmb's looks better, but unless you've got an oversized prime he's absurdly huge. But anything bigger than leader or MPM is actually taller than Dream factory.

Markatron has it right. But there is still space on my shelf for one that gets it right, I don't feel like either did.

• Like Like x 1
  5. indie

indie Guns! More guns!

Dream Factory is not So bad though since you can position his leg ratchets TL make him taller. He looks fine even with ut challenger.

6. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon, aka "Ratchetman"

Dream Factory's Megatron has the superior joints (ratchets). BMB's version only has cheap friction joints.