Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by AirjitzuRonin, Oct 1, 2018.
The Seekers attempt to extract the location of the Ark from Windblade's memories.
In the words of Reboot's Phong: "Oohhh dear."
Reading the title, I've got impression that season 1 will be focusing on memories. So far so good, we will not see any humans.
I actually usually enjoy the relationships between Autobots and humans because the relationships are usually sweet and bring out great things from both sides. Not to mention the human's getting close with the TFs and teaching them about Earth is great.
If you're gonna have the Autobots on a modern day Earth, its better to have them get a human ally to find out more about it.
but we've got plenty of series like that. we really need one concentrating on the life on Cybertron.
I would love to see a genuine conection between a human and a Decepticon. Like a friendship. I think that could work with Thundercracker!
This episode was also pretty good. I really enjoyed it and I hope the series continues on this path.
- Every Seeker has dialogue which was pretty sweet.
- The Seekers tortured Windblade all episode trying to find useful information.
- Slipstream has a video call with Shockwave and Starscream to report on her non-existent findings.
- Starscream calls her useless since she found nothing useful.
- Shockwave notices a memory that the downloaded from Windblade of her using the Space-Bridge, stating that if it could be repaired once, it could be repaired again. He would use it to bring an army to Earth and sent the Seekers instructions to repair it in order to prepare for his arrival.
- Windblade eventually escapes and has a fierce battle with Slipstream.
- Windblade defeats Slipstream and flies towards the silo’s narrow entrance. She is forced to transform in order to fit through. However, before she in able to do so? Slipstream grabs onto her, forcing her to hang from the lid and try to shake her loses Bumblebee arrives just in time to rescue her from Slipstream by stinging her.
- The pair hug and catch up, Windblade and why Bumblebee is here and he told her he couldn’t leave her behind. Windblade mentions that while the Seekers were downloading information, she stole some vital information. She now has the location of a buried Autobot. The pair then transform and head toward the coordinates.
Glad they all turned out okay
Who is the Autobot they have to dig to find?
It's all but confirmed to be Grimlock
Watched it. Gotta say, I love how Starscream and Shockwave had different opinions of Slipstream. Starscream is dismissive, while Shockwave sees her as a tool. A useful tool, but still a tool.
If I were slipstream, I'd work under Shockwave too
Shockwave is becoming more and more interesting in the show, and becoming a very good villain. I liked him and Windblade’s fight scene at the end.
Wonder if they are going to allow Slipstream to confront Starscream, or Shockwave too, over their view of her.
Also, yeah looks like its Grimmy, though I want to know if Deadlock will be found as Deadlock or have become Drift by this point.
Shockwave is f---ing scary! Damn, I wanna see him in action already. Next stop: GRIMLOCK!!!!!!!
So Bumblebee had an entire episode about fixing his mistake but... Windblade managed just fine without him anyway and would've likely dispatched Slipstream too? What?
Acid Storm and Nova Storm are both girls. Wonder if Sunstorm will be too.
The Seekers are hilarious. "Low intelligence"
And Shockwave is legit scary. Like, 1977 Darth Vader levels of scary
And I'm glad we're seeing many sides to Shockwave, both the goofy and kinder side pre war and now the one that is Darth Vader like. Hope this keeps up.
I will say I didn't like Slipstream in this episode. Animated Slipstream is still the best. This iteration is more like... Strika, almost. She's much more tank-y, much more thick headed. I like my Slipstream to be more sharp tongued, quick witted and a vamp.
I'm okay with the Strika like version. It gives her more to work with than Starscreams more witty persona.
If the earth, then human should play too. The planet seems to me so dead. Maybe human will be in season two. I bet the second case is looking for the All-Sparks, and that happens to be on Earth. Bee and the others should take a human on the way. This is a children's series, so a child. Maybe a girl 14-15 years. That ran away.
Separate names with a comma.