Tf collector club?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by benben2142, Apr 22, 2008.

1. benben2142

benben2142 Well-Known Member

Hey guy, just wondering, when does the seacons and nightbeat come out? Also does any one have decent of evil botcon 05 boxset? If so is it good or crapy? And how come there are no official pictures of botcon hotrod on this years botcon web site?

2. benben2142

benben2142 Well-Known Member

Can some answer?

3. snappyjacks

snappyjacks Banned

Am posted in several thread.

4. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    huh?

5. Transfan2

Transfan2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I will answer on the stuff that I can.

Seacons/Nightbeat: Pre-ordering is probably soon, They will be shipping in June/Summer due to a packaging delay

Regarding Botcon Hotrod: The ones that were seen were obtained illegally (stolen) and Botcon usually doesn't show the other exclusives besides the box set (besides this year showing Ricochet).

Hope that helps.

-TF2

6. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    The at-the-convention exclusives are usually never revealed officially. They try to surprise you when you get there, but with sellers on ebay selling stolen testshots, that's nigh on impossible. That's why you won't see official pics of Hot Rod, Megatron, Blurr, Sideswipe or the other 2 Mini-cons.

I have the Descent into Evil boxset and I gotta say I enjoy it. It's got a few characters I couldn't care less about, but all the molds themselves are fantastic and the repaints are very good as well. Well...all except Deathsaurus. The toy's great, but the repaint job done on it is pretty half-assed since it's so similar to its original version of RID Megatron. This particular boxset is probably tied with this year as the weakest of the 4 years' so far. So if you like this year's set, you'll probably like (or even love) the Descent into Evil one.

7. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    i've been thinking of picking up the 05 set still...but i mostly want it for deathsaurus ironhide and maybe fallback...however if they do a classics ironhide, i'd really only want deathsaurus, and then buying the whole set wouldnt make much sense...