Texas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by JasonPrime, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Optimus8404

Optimus8404 Autobot Commander. RIP Nov 2107

Ebay:
    Walmart on 35/Parmer has an Alt Mirage as of 8 AM this morning. I got the only Alt Optimus they had.

2. polymorphic

polymorphic Bumblebee tuna!

So, he left an Alt. Mirage at the Garland Target, and this was yesterday or Tuesday? I've never been down there, but it seems like a good time to visit... if I might find Mirage. :D 

3. jmacougar

jmacougar Well-Known Member

Ya ... he left it. This was last night around 8:30 p.m.

4. Terrorcon0

Terrorcon0 Transformers Rock Star!!!

News Credits:
    Alternators Camshaft found at Target in Dallas area.
    It's boot time too!! They only had 2 Meisters left.
    If any one is still looking for an Alt. Optimus Prime here in the Dallas area I have an extra if any one has not found him yet. PM me if you want one. Let me know before 5 today cause after 5 I am no longer on line till tomorrow morning.

:lolol  :lolol  :lolol 

5. Optimus Kharnal

Optimus Kharnal Well-Known Member

found mirage at that 35/parmer walmart whoo hoo.. can't believe he lasted all day

6. polymorphic

polymorphic Bumblebee tuna!

Actually, I have yet to be to a Target or Wal-Mart here in Plano/Frisco/Garland/Dallas that didn't have Camshaft, if anyone's looking. He's everywhere. Mirage and Prime, on the other hand, are nowhere to be found... for me, anyways. :confused: 

7. Vanishing Point

Vanishing Point Well-Known Member

San Antonio has been dry for months, mostly on the part of all the local scalpers...
    I saw a fishbowl Meister last night at Walmart @ 1604 and nacodoches...and that's it far as new here, my last excursion I checked every target, walmart, TRU and other toys store between 410 in SA up 35 over 183 all the way out to Crystal Falls and only merited a couple Sunstorm LOC, alt Camshaft, dlx unicron Titanium Prime, as said nothing extraordinary for visiting 30 stores

8. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

In the Houston area: Target in Meyerland has 1 Primus with Unicron head, and it had the fishbowl Meister so that might not be a bad place to keep an eye on. Nothing else even remotely interesting in the other places I went to. :( 

9. Devil-Gigatron

Devil-Gigatron Destronger Dark Emperor

Not intirely true, I've seen Alternators Optimus Prime, twice in town, but didn't have the money to buy it, it seems that SA gets new Cybertron stuff alot quicker than the Alternators, maybe the comic book stores in town need to start ordering them.

Last new figure I bought in town was Menosaur and the deluxe Prime. heard that Primus was in town along with the Titanium figures too.

10. Vanishing Point

why? they're the scalpers that buy all the Optimus' and Mirages, the clerks even admit to stalking them to put up on ebay

anyways...
    at the Wal-mart at 3009 and 35 in Selma they had a Menasor, Skyshadow and Wing Saber

where did you see the ALt Primes?

11. kobayashi maru

kobayashi maru Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    For anybody south of Dallas, the Cedar Hill walmart is moving the toy section around a bit. They had lots of the smaller titaniums (Transformers, Star Wars, Galactica), but the newest figure wave seemed to be deluxe Unicron. Alternators are a shelfwarming bunch of Ricochets and Skids.

12. ChaoCatcher

ChaoCatcher Anarchist Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For Dallas collectors, I was back at the N. Garland & Bush Tollway Target again at lunch yesterday - they 2 each of the 6" Megatrons and either 1 or 2 of the 6" Primes. No newer Alternators.

13. Devil-Gigatron

Devil-Gigatron Destronger Dark Emperor

Walmart on bandera road and mainland, and the super target at Crossroads mall.

14. jl52574

jl52574 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Walmart on 1431 and 183 in Cedar Park had one 6" Titanium Prime, two 6" Titanium Megs, Cybertron Quickmix, Cybertron Nemesis Breaker, and some of the smaller 3" titaniums like Unicron, Starscream, Sideswipe, etc. as of this morning. Everything is being moved around there so it may take some looking.

15. ChaoCatcher

ChaoCatcher Anarchist Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi all, checking in again for Dallas collectors. My co-worker friend finally found and bought the only Alt. Mirage at the Walmart in Rowlett at noon today. He said they also have an Alt. Prime still on the shelf - so anyone who's still looking for it, get it while it's hot!

16. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I was at TRU Brodie Oaks and they had the a couple of Cybertron Soundwaves...no new Alts.

The only time I have have seen Alt. Prime or Mirage in Austin is when we got our shipment in for the store. Although I don't hunt as much anymore, I have never seen Prime or Mirage around town.

17. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

anyone seen the new DC Superheros? Battle Damaged Batman and MrFreeze is what Im looken for.

18. Vanishing Point

not there now...:inquisiti 

just more Wingsaber and Skyshadow

19. Bête Noire

Bête Noire Fallen Guardian

News Credits:
    Walmart on 620 had Bats, Freeze, and Azrael as of around 21:00 tonight. The Batman didn't look battle-damaged, tho. He just looked a little more gritty than the norm.

20. Optimus Kharnal

Optimus Kharnal Well-Known Member

prime and mirage were at Target 35/parmer.. hid them behind the milenium falcon transformers for whoever is looking for them