Texas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by JasonPrime, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Dayvcon

Dayvcon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hi, i picked up a primus with unicron head at a local k-mart on friday. today i went to 3 other k-marts (4 total) and all of them had primus with the unicron head. so try k-mart's if looking for one.

2. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

Im sure you all have seen the shelf load of Primus's at the lakeline Target. Has anyone seen a Ninja Armor Snake eyes anywhere around Austin?

3. Onslaught Phase 2

Onslaught Phase 2 Know my name and fear it!

Hey, do those Primus's have unicron heads? Big truk! you're back in texas? didn't you move away? I have....

4. Big_Truk_Convoy

ya I moved back this past november. Working for Midway now, I was working for THQ in phoenix last year. None of those Primus's had Unicron heads. sorry

5. edbomber

edbomber Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    welcome back man!

6. Big_Truk_Convoy

Thanks Eddie, been a long time. Now about those Ninja Armor Snake eyes.. lol

7. Optimus Kharnal

Optimus Kharnal Well-Known Member

found the KB exclusive trainbots at Highland mall

8. rfsii

rfsii OCD/BiPoD/ADHD

!

I'm not really a collector of any TFs besides Alts, but I was out in Bastrop today and stopped by the Wal-Mart out there. They have a Primus with Unicron head, if anyone wants to drive that far for it. If I had an extra 50 bucks laying around, I'd get it. Giant transforming planet... *drool*

9. polymorphic

polymorphic Bumblebee tuna!

Found Primus w/ Unicron at the Frisco Wal-Mart. Last one there, but it does prove they exist in Dallas. Wal-Mart's price scanner database referred to it as "Primus with unicorn". No unicorns found in the box I bought.

There are also bubble Tracks, Rollbar, Meister and Skids. I scavenged through the entire isle, both sides, trying to find freakin' Mirage or Optimus... bupkis. Millenium Falcons there, too.

10. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Wow, it's like a whole 'nother world in here. Anyway, greetings fellow TF collectors, I'm in the Dallas area visiting the family and I'm a Transfan from San Jose, CA. Naturally, I'm hitting everything I can and hard. I am not sure the Titaniums have been spotted at Wal-marts in the Dallas area, but if not, I can tell you for sure that they just came out at the 24-hr Wal-mart in Lewisville off 3040/Round Rock Rd. There were 2 of each of the 6" Prime and Megs. and 2 boxes of the 3" stuff (each box contained BW Megs, WW Prime, Unicron, and whoever else came in that set, can't recall the rest). I went in at midnight and the stocker was just putting them out. Get 'em while they're hot! If anyone needs anything, PM me and maybe I'll look for it for you. I'll be in town for the week. Oh, and you guys should get organized (if you haven't already), check out our Bay Area site norcaltoys.com for possible inspiration. We have the sightings section blocked, so only members can see it (effectively keeps the scalpers out). Later and good luck!

11. ChaoCatcher

ChaoCatcher Anarchist Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi, <b>Triformis</b>, thanks for the tip! I work in Garland, I'm gonna try to scoot over there during my lunch break and get the 6" Titaniums. See any of the newer Alternators around? I'm looking for Camshaft, and a co-worker friend who collects Alts is still searching for Prime and Mirage. Thanks!

12. Triformis

Well, I hate to encroach on fellow fans' territory, but San Jose is full of scalpers, so I was sent here on a mission to grab anything and everything I can find that people need. In this case, it's SW crap, WM wave, and Alts. If I see a Prime, I'll reserve it for you, but I still need 1 Mirage and some Camshafts. My eyes shall remain peeled for those and extras!

13. ChaoCatcher

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I drove like a scalded cat to Lewisville Walmart at lunch, and those 6" Titaniums were already gone. :(  Oh well...

My co-worker friend called me from the Walmart in Rowlett, said he found and bought the only Alt. Camshaft there - so he beat me to a new product for a change. No Alt. Prime or Mirage - someone already got those, apparently, so my friend is still looking for those two. In addition to the 6" Titaniums, I'm also looking for a Cybertron Quickmix, as well.

Thanks again for the tip, <b>Triformis</b>! (Even though it didn't pan out.) :D 

14. Optimus Kharnal

Optimus Kharnal Well-Known Member

Walmart at 35 and parmer was prime till I raided it. Found Cybertron Downshift, demolisher, bendy prime, unicron, titanium prime and megs 6", Alt prime and alt camshaft. only things left are cybertron downshift, demolisher and 3 camshafts

15. Triformis

Sorry about that, ChaoCatcher....they were there, I swear! I should have picked them up...Well, there's still a single 6" Megs at the Wal-mart off Trinity Mills Rd. in Carrollton as off 12:30 AM on 7/26 and they have 2 cases of the 3" figs. coming off a pallet. At the Wal-mart off Main St. in Lewisville, there are a number of the 3" figs. on the pegs and 1 Primus with Unicron head as of 1 AM on 7/26. Alas, no Quickmix. I've only seen him thrice and that was, of course, in CA. Had I know he was that hard to find in these parts, I would brought an extra one..ah, well...Good luck!

16. ChaoCatcher

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No problem, thanks anyway. :)  If anyone in the Dallas area still needs a Primus, the Target on North Garland Avenue off George Bush Tollway just put 6 of them on the shelf yesterday (non-Unicron head variety, unfortunately). That store is also in the process of doing a major re-shuffle of the action figure aisle, and my co-worker friend is checking it out when they open first thing this morning to see if anything else new comes up there.

17. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    Hey TFans,

I went to walmart a few days ago,and they had Cybertron Primus,
    with Unicron head,and I also found this morning the Titanium Prime
    and Megs,and being almost broke I put all on layaway this
    morning,and the girl working there said they got the Tits last
    night,I am also in Northeast texas,if your interested. Now I just
    wish we'd get the classics and 20th Prime re-release.

18. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

I hit the Mopac/290 stores this evening. Target had one set left of the new 10th anniversary Beast Wars Primal and Megatron. Walmart had the Alternators Camshaft and Meister. I took the Mirage. No 6" Titaniums though.

19. Big_Truk_Convoy

Found 4 6inch tfs Alt Prime and Mirage at the Lakecreek Walmart. Mirage and 2 of the 4 titaniums are left.

20. soundwavempl

soundwavempl Toy Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I picked up a 6" Titanium War Within Prime and Megatron at the College Station ToysRUs yesterday late afternoon. They got in 2 of each. I left one of each there.