Texas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by JasonPrime, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

hmm, I was pretty happy with my mini Devs till I spotted a Supreme Devs for 64 bucks at wally world.....Anyone wanna buy my mini Devs?

2. MegaCepticon

MegaCepticon Well-Known Member

3. KRZTFR

KRZTFR Well-Known Member

Hey peoples checks those walmarts Masterpiece Skywarp is only 30.00 bucks up in Lufkin Tx and they had atleast 15 of them. And I know its new cuz I was there 2 days ago & bought 2 of them at 60.00 a piece so going to take the receipt back to get my money back.

4. hanantor

hanantor Active Member

the MP's price has been while.......

5. The_Fixer

The_Fixer The fixer of all things

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Walmart @1604/Potranco
    Picked up legends Dev / had 2 left
    nothing else new

Walmart @1604/Culebra
    Picked up the Fearswoop pack for $12 - still had about 15 left
    They had about 20 MP Skywarps STILL for $60 apiece. Over heard one of the managers in the toy section tell the employee to get him the list of toys not selling... hopefully mark down is in the future.

Target @1604/Culebra
    nothing... waste of time going in

I know I said no Ross or Marshalls, but they are right next door to Target. Should have stuck to my own advise... neither had anything worth looking at... 10 minutes spent walking in and then walking right back out.

Looking for:
    HA Barricade
    Shadow Megs Leader class
    2010 deluxe wave 2

6. Kenucme

Kenucme Yes, I'd get that one too

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Saw Legends Devastator at the Copperas Cove WM while I was out over lunch. Looked like there were 7 on the shelf. Nothing else new there.

7. vbjjune

vbjjune Nemesis Galvatron

News Credits:
    just got back from my hunt and scored with Supreme ROTF class Devastator for $64 and HA Barricade at walmart on fm 1960. Called TRU in the woodlands and unfortunately they didn't get any tru exclusives animated ratchet or arcee in. Willowbrook TRU didn't have any either, also while i was there at the help desk asking for help locating the figures someone was on the phone asking about the same figures. They helped me out then checked out the customer behind me and told them the same thing they told me, they never went to the back to check or anything. It's like each stores protocol to not even bother to check their stock to help out their customers. That or maybe they have gotten so many calls, which the lady said they have had many call for arcee, that they know what all they truely have! the world will never know, another unsolved mistery. LOL!

8. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    walmart off 410 & rigsby had 3 Legends Devastator

9. vbjjune

News Credits:
    every walmart i went to had mp skywarps on sale for $30 and every store had plenty in stock

10. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

nice scores!!! Im gonna try and find a Devs for 64 tomorrow. I am dying for HA barricade man! I found a Shadow Megs tonight but still no Arcee or Barricade.

11. vbjjune

News Credits:
    yeah i kno the feeling, I stopped by that last walmart on my way home (hoping to find a $20 skywarp) and ended up scoring with barricade and the devastator I never expected to find any time soon. I went out and promised myself I would only go to tru but i couldn't resist and luckily I didn't.

12. Optimus117

Optimus117 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wal-Mart in Denton had 3 HA Barricades as of yesterday, as well as plenty of MP Skywarps for $30. Had one Legends Dev, but I snagged him. Be looking out for Legends Devs in the Clearance aisle. He's still full price, but that's where the Denton Wal-Mart had theirs.

Hey, how much does this suck? Last week the Wal-Mart in Lewisville (on Main) had marked their Skywarps down to $15!!! But I was too late to snag one...

Btw, Wal-Mart in Frisco/Plano on 121 has several of the BB/Soundwave 2-packs, as well as the scout packs with Beachcomber. No sign of Legends Devs.

And finally, I haven't seen any deluxes newer than Armorhide and the gang, and no new Legends past the twins and Tankor ANYWHERE near my area.

13. Sam Witwicky

Sam Witwicky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Went by Fry RD WalMart again and they had nothing much other then the legend Devs. They also had a bunch of Skywraps for $30. Went by the Fry RD Target and scanned a HA Skids showed they had more in the back asked this guy that worked there that was putting out some stuff in toys and he said what they had in the back is what he was putting out I told him I was looking for one that was a police car but he didnt really want to look at the boxes what an idiot. Anyways went by Bella Terra WalMart still nothing new their other then they had the big Devastator for $60. Went to Target on Westhiemer Parkway they didn't have anything new out. So other then that thats about it for my hunt today. Tomorrow its going to rain big time here so probably won't get out again for awhile.

14. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    *ALERT*- Walmart off austin hwy had about 30 of the NEST bumblebee 2 pack, the sign said $22 but rang up for $19.95!

They also had the scout 2 packs with Beachcomber and the one thats painted after Wheelie. They had about 6 Legends Devestator.

15. Optimus Clyde

Optimus Clyde Space Trucker

News Credits:
    Plano Sightings

Walmart, Plano (Coit @ Spring Creek Pkwy)
    Nothing new, really, but they had four Animated, Leader-class, Shadow Blade Megatrons for $12 ea!!!!

They're on a clearance aisle near toys, across from bicycles and Outdoor/Sporting goods.

16. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Has anyone spotted ROTF Deluxes Brawn, Lockdown, and Ratchet and/or ROTF Wal-Mart Exclusives Slap Dash & Trenchmouth anywhere in San Antonio?

17. vbjjune

News Credits:
    Todays hunt:

Walmart at fm 242 in South Conroe/Northern Woodlands
    Had over a dozen mp skywarps all on sale for $30
    had the rotf scout class 2packs and mini devs
    also had about a dozen animated leader class shadow blade megatrons, sign said $20 but I didn't scan to see if they were discounted more from that

TRU in the woodlands
    had dc universe wave 10 figure I thing they were
    no sign of arcee or ratchet

Marshall store next door had half a dozen SE Universe Megatrons and a dragstrip

18. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:

Slapdash & Trenchmouth were at the Walmart off austing hwy

19. HaSteveHa

HaSteveHa Well-Known Member

I need to move out soon so I posted tons of my transformers toys on ebay if you guys want to check it out. The link should be in my profile. Click on my name and view homepage

Thanks

20. UltraMagnusMatt

UltraMagnusMatt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cedar Park TRU has nothing new, nor does the WM. Hoping to post some trade options tomorrow for the local folks, looking for WM pink Powerglide for trade or to buy if anyone sees one!