Texas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by JasonPrime, Apr 25, 2003.

1. The_Fixer

The_Fixer The fixer of all things

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can honestly say that I didnt see any because I wasnt paying attention for them. They are not on my list to look for, but I will keep an eye out now.

2. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

I saw 1 Overkill and 3 Drag Strips at the Marshalls Home Goods store on West Gray in Houston tonight for anyone who might be interested. No sign of Ops or Megs though.

3. OVR_RUN

OVR_RUN Jazz Meister

News Credits:
    man i need to pick up the Hoist set, the Jazz MM and the rest of the new NEST sets.....

i might be able to hit up the expo the 16th, then again the monster Jam comes to the Alamo Dome that weekend too.....Hmmmmm....

4. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:

Youre right, I just might be crazy enough to do both

5. rivalarod

rivalarod NACIXEM

Saw Both NEW Mighty Muggs @ Toy.R.us this past monday, also saw those new Metal Gear Solid toys that i cant wait to get

Also got me Dirge @ the NEW TARGET and they had the rest of the line available but didnt need the others for now. gotta slow down on my tfs purchases. all these siting were in lubbock,tx

and if anyone lives in cedar hill, tx...let me know if you've seen those exclusive releases @ marshalls...i'll be there next weekend and want to know if it would be worth goin out and hunting for them. thanks again guys.

6. Optimus8404

Optimus8404 Autobot Commander. RIP Nov 2107

Ebay:
    Gonna check out Marshalls in Round Rock on the way home from work to look for the Universe exclusives and I will give everyone a heads up...
    I know theres another Marshalls on Mopac in the Arborwalk area if anyone wants to check that out.

7. OVR_RUN

OVR_RUN Jazz Meister

News Credits:
    same here... TF's and some big ass trucks crushing little cars.. you can't get any better than that. :ev:  :ev:  :ev: 

8. edbomber

edbomber Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey Sam - I have some Buster Primes for $85 if you're interested. are you up in austin?

9. Optimus8404

Optimus8404 Autobot Commander. RIP Nov 2107

Ebay:
    Marshalls in Round Rock had NO exclusives but picked up a movie Thuindercracker for $14.99.

10. The_Fixer

The_Fixer The fixer of all things

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Marshalls @I10/Dezavala: no dice
    Marshalls @410/Ingram: about 3 Overkill and about 5 Drag Strip

Walmart @410/Military: MP Skywarp for $60 <-- please come down, all the new deluxes and voyagers, across several isles, along with the usual suspects.

I am done hunting for the time being. Still looking for SE-01 & SE-02 to round out the set (willing to pick up 03&04 and trade with somebody, PM me), MP Skywarp on the CHEAP, and whatever is going to be released in February.

11. UltraMagnusMatt

UltraMagnusMatt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like Killeen is the place to shop today! Kmart found legends air war four pack that I had never found before. Includes a special edition card. Also found eight Pack minicons. No sign of Nebular Starscream yet. Killeen TRU has Perceptor and I insecticon, Nemeses set,backroad Brawl set,Bludgon /Whirl set, mighty MUGG Grimlock Jazz ( I bought soundwave) , new Bludgen (I bought the only one they had) but they have one Recon Ironhide, also have five pack of transformers christmas ornaments for 2.25 (saw a couple around the store). Cedar Park TRU is just scraps as of last night.Cedar Park Walmart is mostly old stock with a few NEST deluxes but has lots of MP Skywarps and a few animated leaders that are pretty beat up. Leander super target is total scraps with a couple NEST deluxes. Best grab of the day, hasbrotoyshop.com has Robot heros constructicon devastator onsale for 19.99, got mine in, they also have mighty MUGGS optimus in stock. Still looking for WM exc powerglide on sale in Austin area if anyone see's one. Send me a meesag if you want pics of the two kmart sets I mentioned.

12. Optimal Fan

Optimal Fan Paxion

I called all the Marshalls in the San Antonio area and they all told me they had no primes. I didn't call the ones in San Marcos or Boerne...I knew I shouldn't have given mine away as a gift 7 months ago.

Anywho, is there anyone in the SA town area that is selling a G1 OP complete and in good condition? I'll be in the market for one at the end of the month (payday). I could ebay it but I dont really trust many sellers with G1 toys.

13. hanantor

hanantor Active Member

just bougt several masterpiece skywarp at walmart corpus christi (SPID) for $30 each.....

14. Kenucme

Kenucme Yes, I'd get that one too

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    UltraMagnusMatt apparently scoured the area here in Killeen. I'd say I was lucky to find what I wanted beforehand.

Yesterday I was able to find Bludgeon and Recon Ironhide in the Killeen WM. First time I've seen those in the Killeen area. Unfortunately there was only one each of those and I bought them. Also picked up the Lights & Sounds Optimus and Bumblebee.

15. UltraMagnusMatt

News Credits:
    Killeen is pretty simple, TRU trucks on Sat and sometimes Tue and Thur, WM in Heights puts the toys out for prestock @ 11 to 1130 and doesn't care if you raid the pallet as long as you don't make a mess, and Kmart sells slow so you can usually get any Kmart exclusives pretty easily. If you talk to the manaagers at TRU and tell them you are having a hard time finding something they try to get it for you pretty quick too.

16. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:

The closest I have is a G2 OP with the trailer, but no gun, fists or roller. Sorry.

17. UltraMagnusMatt

News Credits:
    Anyone know where I can find a complete product list G1 to present of Transformers figures? Trying to get a baseline / checklist going! Maybe that is an idea for TFW2005, create a checklist function to track your collections complete with comments section to note pieces you may be missing or looking for.

18. soundwavempl

soundwavempl Toy Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Use the search feature on the boards - or even use Google.

I typed in "toy checklist" and got this thread of this board:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/267025-complete-g1-g2-toy-checklist.html

19. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    TRU off Blanco had 2 Bludgeons and 1 Recon Ironhide

20. UltraMagnusMatt

News Credits:
    Austin Area;

Going out TF shopping tomorrow, any fresh Mighty Muggs spottings? Just got hooked on these so trying to play catch up. -- Matt