Texas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by JasonPrime, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Target at Marsh/NW Hwy has a few HA Sideswipe and Bruticus sets.

2. GeoKaiser

GeoKaiser Wardick Zeus

Ebay:
    Houston - Reliant TRU had a couple of Bruticus' yesterday on sale.

Also, if you order Papa Johns, make sure the stupid delivery ex-con actually has the $3 coupon. They told me to drive to the store and get it myself - WTH did I pay the delivery charge for!!!

3. Megaprime80

Megaprime80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have been looking for a month now and no dice in Plano.

4. Megaprime80

Megaprime80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think sometimes a box gets lost in the back as well. Every once and a blue moon I will find something old. Cool find!

5. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    do u know if these are still there or not and if they are still discounted? Fixing to go down there all the way from Conroe, thanks lmk

6. GeoKaiser

GeoKaiser Wardick Zeus

Ebay:
    Not sure, but good luck.

7. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got a Bruticus at 6:30 PM yesterday. Didn't see any others but there's about 4-6 boxes of ultras stored above the TF shelf that might have more.

I also got a perceptor and they had another one and 3 insecticons there.

8. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    shoooot, wish i had gone all the way down there now. i'll hunt my way down there tomorrow for sure. only made it to tru in the woodlands today and they had some ultra silverbolt and onslaughts

9. OVR_RUN

OVR_RUN Jazz Meister

News Credits:
    if anybody is looking for a swerve or arcee the HEB Plus at 281 and Evans has a basket by a promo stand for the movie release. i assume other plus's will have this promo display with basket.

10. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    Anybody know when the Walmart MP Skywarp exclusive is supposed to be release?

11. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

I picked up the TRU exclusives Mixmaster and Hoist set and Insecticon reissues at the CollegeStation TRU 2 nights ago. They had several Perceptors and Insecticons left but only 1 of the mixmaster 2 packs. I also saw a HA Skids at the parmer Walmart a few nights ago but I have no idea if its still there. I just got back into town from CS. I have still not found the walmart exclusive DCU Black batman and joker. Next on the list is MP Skywarp.

12. Optimus Clyde

Optimus Clyde Space Trucker

News Credits:
    They've been sighted in the UK. Otherwise, its Resouces page says November.

13. dolemite

dolemite Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Two HA Skids in the Valley Ranch Wal-Mart (635 & Macarthur) this afternoon. Plenty of Skids and Thrust as well.

14. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    wifey got me disney label micky for by bday, its small but awesome

15. Megatron's Gun

Megatron's Gun Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I finally got my hands on a Wreck Gar yesterday. I went to the Marshalls in Dallas on Forrest and Marsh and I was very, very glad that I did. I picked up Wreck Gar and Atomic Lugnut for $12.99 each, the Animated Battle Begins Optimus Prime vs. Megatron pack for $15, and they also had a Real Gear Meantime there as well. It was quite the haul, and I got out of there with several figures I had already resigned myself to spending quite a bit more than retail on ebay to ever obtain. They had probably five lugnuts left, a couple of those Battle Begins packs, and about three Wreck Gars left as well after I picked mine up.

After I got back home and opened up Wreck Gar and Atomic Lugnut I noticed something interesting. The instructions were in Spanish. I've taken enough Spanish that I can read it pretty well, so I got to looking at the box as well. There was a sticker in the front over the little bubble listing the particular figure's action stuff- like where it talks about the arms that move on Wreck Gar, for example- that had the feature in Spanish. Then I looked on the bottom of the box and they had placed a sticker over the production information. So I read on and it appeared that those guys were either slated for importation into Mexico, or they had gone and been sent back. I know it is just a theory, but perhaps that is where all the Wreck Gar's went? I know one thing, I had only seen one other one towards the beginning of this last summer while I was still in Wichita Falls. These were the only ones I've ever seen in the Dallas area.

16. UltraMagnusMatt

UltraMagnusMatt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wal Mart in Harker Heights has two or three of all the exclusives, 2 HA Skids, and several Thrusts and the Fury of Fearswoop set on the shelf. Also still have a few of the old Knock off of Starscream Jets (Cant remember the names, the purple and the white one) discount to $20 on the clearance shelf

17. ArmosGeminiox

ArmosGeminiox Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Target on 281 and Bitters has several Bruticus Maximi on clearance for $21.

18. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    just got back from TRU in fm 1960 in Willowbrook and score with the discounted Predacon Bruticus, they had a truck load of them and the older figures as well but they had them at the top shelves still sealed in case. Told the store reps to take them down but they just gave me mine and put the others back up. also stopped by walmart next door and they had ROTF Ramjet $11 and Skywarp $13, had half a dozen left there but the boxes weren't in great shape.

19. UltraMagnusMatt

News Credits:
    Big note for those searching Wal Marts for Transformers, if you check the toy areas and don't find them you need to go back to the electronics section. I have been to three Wal Marts in Austin and Killeen today and all had a special display in the Electronics section selling Transformer and GI Joe videos, under the videos they had a great selection of some of the harder to find toys!

20. UltraMagnusMatt

News Credits:
    The Wal Mart in Killeen has lots of all the exclusives today. The TRU in Killeen had 3 of Nemesis sets, and four of the Backroad Brawls, no Perceptors or Insecticons left but did have a couple Leaders on sale for $34.99.

Both North Austin Wal Marts and the one in Killeen had all the exclusives in stock including the Fury Set. -- Matt