Texas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by JasonPrime, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Megaprime80

Megaprime80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I didn't know I-30 went through Cedar Hill. I called the one off 67 and they did not have Leader Jetfire. Will you please let me know which one off I-30. Thanks!!

2. Max-prime

Max-prime Supreme-Commander

News Credits:
    For you guy that are looking for Superion get the DCPI ask for it by the number I was able to get one here in Houston thanks to Mykticon but I gave him the DCPI and they pulled a case for him to pick thru. This was last Weds./Thursday so they're out there you just have to be specific. Otherwise they just say that they don't know or they haven't got him in yet.

3. vslayerntx

vslayerntx Well-Known Member

what the heck is the DCPI number...where do you get that?

4. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    Bagged a Superion today at the Waco Target. I gave them DCPI# and it worked! Finally. Make sure when they punch it in they do it right. I think they want to type in "O" instead of "Zero". They brought one out of the warehouse. They said the Target just hasn't made any space for them yet and don't know when they'll put them out.

Thanks to SuperDD for the assist on this.

5. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    The DCPI#087-06-0146. Give them this number for the ROTF Superion set. Should do the trick.

6. vslayerntx

Thanks will try it as there has been no sign of this set being spotted here in SA

7. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

yeah the Target I went to in the morning spent 30 minutes looking for superion in the back. I showed them the banner they had on the end cap that was advertising him. They couldn't find what I was looking for and insisted that I was wrong and was actually talking about Devastator but that it wasn't out yet. I argued back and forth trying to explain that it was an autobot not a decepticon and that it was a Target exclusive. After much searching the back room and calling around to other near by targets, they suggested that it just wasn't out yet. I came home, looked up the DCPI number and called the very same target no more than 15 minutes later and asked for the product by the number. They had cases and cases of them sitting in the back and didn't even know that those were the items that the banner they had on the end cap was talking about.

I went right back there and picked up 2. I swear, waste of time, gas and money if they just knew their own dang merchandise.

Anyway, I ultimately found some so no harm no foul.

8. Sam Witwicky

Sam Witwicky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Picked me up Ultimate Bumblebee at Katy Mills WalMart. It's pretty cool with some new features. The battle mask flips out from the inside of the top of the head. Has some new audio sayings and the face looks a bit better then the one from the first movie. Overall I am happy with my purchase as I love Bumblebee and the new Camaro.

9. vslayerntx

Well it worked...I called target on culebra and 1604 and gave them the DCPI number and they told me they did not have superion..BUT....they were able to tell me that 410/151 and bandera both have superion..........

so I went to bandera and of course superion was not on the shelf but I gave the associate the DCPI number and he went the back and pulled out superion for me!!!...woo hoo!!!

Oh and I'm not interested in ultimate bumblebee but if any of you are ....wal-mart at potranco and 1604 has him.

10. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You would think with Superion being their exlusive they would have tons of them sitting out, but no. When I was looking for one for me and Max-Prime the actual toy workers wouldn't look for me, so on my way out I stopped by their electronics section and asked an older woman if she could look it up. 5 minutes later I was walking out with 2 sets!
    I don't know if this was mentioned, but TRU is having a sale on ROTF Deluxes and Voyagers for $7.99 and $17.99. For anyone who hasn't gotten Sideswipe, at $8 he is a steal! Go get one, he is very awesome. I just need a Leader Prime and I am set as far as the movie stuff goes...

11. xOPtimUsZErOx

xOPtimUsZErOx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    there are none at all i have checked everystore as of last night we aren't lucky lubbock never gets stuff hell target didn't even have the superion set yesterday and i gave them the dcpi

12. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    not really a big deal, but TRU off the forum had the JetPrime ket chains; looked pretty neat.

13. Megaprime80

Megaprime80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks again for the link. I just fixed Silverbolt. It was really easy. He is tons better!

14. daviasv

daviasv Casual Fan

Ebay:
    Sure enough! It worked for me at the Memorial City Mall Target here in Houston. Awesome stuff! Thanks everyone for their suggestions. =D

15. soundwavempl

soundwavempl Toy Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Target Exclusive Superion Street Date 7/5

So I checked out the Bryan Target at lunch for the exclusive Superion set. I used the DCPI on the Price Scanner and verified they had Superion in the back. I got an employee to get them for me and he brought out 2 cases (4 Superions per case so 8 total). I got one and I headed back to the action figure aisle, where he caught up with me and told me he couldn't sell it to me until July 5th. I gave him back my Superion and left. I wasn't too upset about it but I am annoyed that I will have to wait almost a month to get Superion. However, I will be totally pissed off if they are all gone by then.

So officialy. Superion is not supposed to be out until 7/5. This gives me hope that Bruticus will be out by then too.

16. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

really?! That's stupid that they already have the banner on end caps advertising it on shelves already as if its supposed to be out now.

17. vslayerntx

yeah that is weird because a lot of people ahve alreday found and bought him......and yeah that banner has been out there since the movie toys went out....

18. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was also told by a Hasbro rep at Botcon that Bruticus wasn't due out until late August, but who knows?

19. Morkaisson

Morkaisson Member

Hmm... I really hope Superion isn't supposed to be held until 7/5, considering I just put out three cases of him (Arboretum Target in Austin, back endcap of aisle E16). The boxes say 5/30, so MEH. Also put out a bunch of the Allspark Rubik's cubes and a handful of scouts, if anyone is looking for those too.

20. vslayerntx

now if toys r u s could jsut get in mixmaster I'd be set for now