Texas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by JasonPrime, Apr 25, 2003.

1. redjack

redjack Member

Katy West (which is the Cinco Ranch one) now shows "Out of Stock" whereas the Katy one (off of Fry Rd and I-10) shows Not Sold Here, wonder if the "Not Sold Here" stores won't be getting stocks yet. Bummer at 7AM many Houston area stores show in stock..I seem to miss it. But given that we are finding Starscreams (which show "Sold Out" with no store option) are in stock at alot of Targets, I am hopeful that these will flood the Targets in the coming weeks... I hope!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Houstonian Prime

Houstonian Prime skilled tradesman

News Credits:
    same here I noticed the "Limited Inventory" at around 6am.

correct, it was the Katy West (cinco ranch) store in katy on Westheimer & 99.

at 8am they had 3 sets available. I got two, and the other guy got one.

• Like Like x 3
  3. soundwavempl

soundwavempl Toy Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hit the North Tomball Target and they had the TF endcap with the tags but did not have the seekers or clones out. I did not get anyone to check the back though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Houstonian Prime

Houstonian Prime skilled tradesman

News Credits:
    i had to ask this morning. the inventory checker says they have em at N Tomball. since they show in stock I would ask. it only took the employee like 2 minutes to fetch them for me.. didnt take long..

• Like Like x 4
  5. AutobotAlvaron

AutobotAlvaron Autobot

No San Antonio sightings? :rolleyes: 

• Like Like x 2
  6. Noma-Caa

Noma-Caa Well-Known Member

I was told by a worker that the website has the exact same information that they have at the stores, and it hasn't shown any in stock anywhere in San Antonio. The store that I had been at told me that they didn't even have space set aside for the Seeker set, yet, so it'll probably be another week, at least.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Website showed limited stock at the Arboretum/Gateway Target in Austin. There were none on the shelf so I asked a guy and he went a fished out the case from the back. Bought one and he put the other two on the endcap. There are a handful of other Targets in Austin with similar status on their website and/or Brickseek, so it's worth flagging somebody down if you don't see them on the shelf.

• Like Like x 2
  8. AutobotAlvaron

AutobotAlvaron Autobot

I checked my closest Target on Thursday, the one on SE Military. I saw the new endcap with Siege figures, and the $59.99 sticker for the Seeker Two-Pack. An Employee I asked checked & said they hadn't yet received any, but to check over the weekend. I've been busy & can't go on repeated fruitless hunting as much as I used to. It's a First-World problem I know, but it IS annoying. ;) 

• Like Like x 3
  9. Skavatar

Skavatar Well-Known Member

Tomball North still showing In Stock, maybe hit them up again.

• Like Like x 1
  10. soundwavempl

soundwavempl Toy Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They are in the back, I didn't want to bother an employee to get them. I am confident I will get them in the future. I had multiple opportunities to get the Target Rainmakers and Micromasters last year at Targets, I am not in a hurry to get them. Heck, Targets still have the Cyberverse exclusives on shelves. Oh, I should mention I saw Cyberverse Lugnut and Rack N Ruin at the Tomball North Target as well this morning.

• Like Like x 3
  11. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Sapienbot

News Credits:
    I've been seeing the Seeker pack pop in and out of stock in the northern DFW area this morning. I didn't have the chance to head out, but it is definitely happening now. Hopefully I get a chance later this week. I am not too worries since it is a Target exclusive and those usually show up in force out here.

• Like Like x 3
  12. pandastrong

pandastrong Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It seems like each store is getting in at least 3 sets. Hopefully they won’t be too hard to find in the next few days.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Dake

Dake Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Aw you should have, they were in the back and someone got them out. Still two sets on the endcap.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mglaighton120

Mglaighton120 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    724FBE94-2227-45DB-AAC1-88340C6E196B.jpeg Why do they always send these out when I’m asleep :cry 

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In my experience it's bugged. The page will have the Add to Cart option but it won't actually let you add it to cart, and if it does you can't checkout with it.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mglaighton120

Mglaighton120 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I had it in my cart once but I think I waited too long. Just as I hit “place order” it took it out of my cart and added it to a wishlist or something. It looks like it’s slowly starting to show up at some stores though which is a good sign

Edit: Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s bugged, got an email that it was back in stock and I checked and it was already sold out again within like 10 seconds. In store is probably gonna be best bet it looks like

Edit 2: Got another notification and rushed to checkout, I think I got the last one. 332FE6A3-756A-4895-99E7-80875E509E16.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  17. pandastrong

pandastrong Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    edit: appears images are having problems uploading. There are two seeker sets left on an end cap.

Skillman Target this morning (I’m grabbing one):

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fc203

Fc203 #RestoreTheBayVerse

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    The pasadena target finally got the seekers (finally after the target website kept punking me :mad: )
    20200628_101048.jpg
    They also had a crap ton of grapples
    20200628_095213.jpg
    Finally got the 3 seekers:) 

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Been getting emails several times this week on the 2 pack seekers but everytime I click on it they're already gone and scratching my head on that. I mean the second I get the email I click the link and bam, gone....damn.

Walmart in harker heights has some Netflix Megatrons, Mirage, Hound, and Chromia, 3 Cliffjumpers, 3 Ironworks, 4 Grapples, 1 Hoist, a SS Sentinel and that was all I can remember.
    Target in the same area though had 2 Astrotrains and lots of Micromasters for the Earthrise set....but that was about it. I was tempted on the Astrotrain but honestly I'm really happy with the Titans variant for the size and overall look so I might just overall pass on the Earthrise set for its price and size alone.

20. jcb213

jcb213 Well-Known Member

I got the seeker 2 pack at Atascocita this morning. It’s in the closet for Christmas for my kids (7 and 10) along with Starscream, Optimus, and Sideswipe. Hopefully Megatron, Sunstreaker, and Trailbreaker are out on time to make a solid Transformers Christmas this year.

• Like Like x 4