Texas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by JasonPrime, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Dake

Dake Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    While Brickseek has been useless for Hotlink, it appears it might be working for the 2-pack. I looked up the zipcodes in Cali when they first appeared and Brickseek did show them. I'm hoping they got this set right.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AutobotAlvaron

AutobotAlvaron Autobot

I just checked my e-mail & Target.com alerted me the Seeker 2-pack was in stock, but when I went to their page it said Sold Out! I'll check tomorrow in person.

• Like Like x 3
  3. SoundWave88

SoundWave88 Neo-Con

Papa needs a new pair of bots!

4. Mglaighton120

Mglaighton120 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Got the same email and added it to my cart. Made the mistake of looking for starscream on the website so I could order the trio. Went to place my order and they were forced out of my cart bc they sold out in seconds. Starscream was sold out too so I didn’t get any of them lol

5. Moos Crew

Moos Crew I make stuff

2D1570B2-B9BD-4C6A-95DA-2FEC2D165CA2.jpeg

6. Moos Crew

Moos Crew I make stuff

Looks like someone got them since I posted. Congrats hope it wasn’t a scalper :) 

• Like Like x 1
  7. Skavatar

Skavatar Well-Known Member

Over the past week it showed 4 different El Paso stores had them in stock. The first two had it for about 2 days. That El Paso Joe Battle and El Paso East had it in stock for about 4 days.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Moos Crew

Moos Crew I make stuff

If I didn’t live 900 miles away I would have drove down.

• Like Like x 2
  9. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    i got the same email but showed to be sold out so hopefully we start getting some soon

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mglaighton120

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The seeker two pack looks like it’s sold out online for good, it says “not eligible for shipping” for me. Looks like in store will be the only option to get it at retail price :( 

11. Squirrel

Squirrel Well-Known Member

Anybody else find it annoying that Hasbro always finds a way to make collecting the trio of Seekers more difficult than it should be?

• Like Like x 6
  12. Mglaighton120

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    So frustrating lol, I’ve yet to ever complete the trio and have them all be from the same toy line. Hopefully the earthrise versions become easier to find

• Like Like x 3
  13. trence5

trence5 Well-Known Member

This is also another reason I'm reluctant to go after them. I have the Siege trio so why would I want to go through scavenger hunt again.

14. Squirrel

Siege trio wasn't easy to grab. I don't have a Skywarp and he's long gone now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. roguesaint

roguesaint Reconnaissance Expert

News Credits:
    I guess I'm surprised people feel Siege Skywarp wasnt easy to grab. I mean I GET that he wasnt at brick and mortar...but he was available on Amazon for like 4 months. I had several orders from Amazon of the phantom strike set that I bought and purchased during that time.

I do agree that hasbro doing a two pack of the seekers is obnoxious...but at least we are getting all three in the same calendar year, right?. For the classics mold, unless you got the botcon Thundercracker, you had to wait 4 years (2006-2010) to get a Generations TC...AND to get Skywarp you also had to get unnarmored ulra magnus

• Like Like x 2
  16. Squirrel

I definitely slept on Skywarp but also, they packed him in with other figures I didn't want so I was waiting for a sale on him. Could they not have just made him a regular Voyager?

17. roguesaint

News Credits:
    i do get that...it is a bit on the obnoxious side.

I guess the last time we had the seekers molds sold separately and available at brick & mortar (i hesitate to say "readily" bc, well you know...they aren't really any more), was the CW leader molds (which shelf warmed well into Titans Return if I remember correctly) and the time before that was the WFC molds, that were scattered in the waves between 2012 and 2014

18. Squirrel

I passed on the Leader Seekers. I don't think those fit into anyones collection. Good mold though, I got TC before I decided I didn't need them. I do have the WFC molds but I bought them years later complete from a local store.

• Like Like x 1
  19. roguesaint

News Credits:
    I agree, the leader class / "affordable MP scale" in the CW/TR/.POTP trilogy just didn't catch on...and i think Hasbro figured this out when seekers started shelf warming. The scale was Great for sixshot, ultra magnus, and even Legends Ginrai to name a few.

Some people did by those leaders though...I bought Skywarp from my local target in a.price match on Amazon at $35. Took him out of the box, took the Jetfire compatible weapons that matched him better, and then turned around and sold the loose skywarp.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Skavatar

Skavatar Well-Known Member

I really want the F-15 alt modes since I grew up watching all the 80's cartoons. I've been watching season 1 and season 2 with my 8 yr old son, and he prefers the F-15's over the tetra jets too.

I just started collecting this year, missed out on the Skywarp, but probably wouldn't have bought it with all those unwanted extras. but Thundercracker was on clearance on Walmart and Amazon. Bought 5 more of them. Already repainted a Skywarp (keeping him in robot mode) and working on Acid Storm and Nova Storm. Ion Storm is next. Keeping the Rainmakers in Tetra jet mode. The last one will be repaint of Sunstorm in robot mode.