Texas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by JasonPrime, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Squirrel

Squirrel Well-Known Member

What do you think you're doing? I want every TF fan to be safe, so I advised that he can still get toys delivered to his house safely.

Try Hasbro Pulse, they're still shipping out. Also, BBTS is still operating as usual.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  2. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Snagged the only SS-59 Shatter left at the Austin Hwy Walmart in San Antonio earlier this morning.

To protect myself, I wore two face masks and slathered some sanitizer on my hands before putting latex gloves on them. Plus I took an extra pair of latex gloves, hand wipes, and hand sanitizer with me.

Was surprised there was a number of people at that Walmart while I was there. You'd think with the cold temps and rain these days along with the current number of COVID-19 cases in San Antonio, people would be more inclined to stay inside, especially at the crack of dawn.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kuroii

kuroii Member

Went to the HEB Plus in Hutto off of Gattis today, took a detour on the way to the checkout line and saw these. This is the first time I've ever seen Earthrise at any HEB. Oh, and still no TP or paper towels, I'll have to try to beat the hoarders someday. UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5904.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Houstonian Prime

Houstonian Prime skilled tradesman

News Credits:
    i really dont like the way Walmart is making people file in and out from only one entrance/exit. on a normal day Walmart has 6 entrances. 2 up front, 2 on the side, garden, and automotive. doesnt that completely defeat the purpose of social distancing. they should allow the people to spread out more, rather than restricting all the entrances. so instead theyve got people converging together at one location.. based on that I will not be returning to Walmart any time soon. studio series can wait. I'll have them delivered.

I suggest if anybody goes to WM or anywhere for that matter, go full mask & gloves. dont put yourself at risk for getting sick. please lets stay safe out there yall.

• Like Like x 2
  5. AutobotSeeker81

AutobotSeeker81 Well-Known Member

I thought Walmart was supposed to be doing social distancing with lines on the pavement or something showing you how far apart to be. The single entrance, at least here, is to control how people they allow in at a time. I heard it was either going to only be one hundred people at a time or 20% of the store's capacity.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Squirrel

I believe it's 5 customers per 1,000 square feet.

• Like Like x 2
  7. shizen22

shizen22 Subaru's drill punch

News Credits:
    Better get used to it; this type of thing is the norm for most major retailers now. As others mentioned, the reason is to control the amount of people inside the store. People are supposed to be spaced apart in the line outside; any failure to control social distance in line is mainly the fault of the offending customers (although you can partially blame the retailer for not giving enough guidance, if applicable).

8. Squirrel

This is when it's unfortunate that Hasbro reuses DPCI numbers for many of their various waves in a series. Makes online ordering from the big box stores challenging.

9. kobayashi maru

kobayashi maru Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Braved the Cedar Hill Target for a grocery run. The actual shopping was not bad and I was able to find most of the food, but the only Transformers Earthrise were Wave 1 micromasters. Pegs and shelf were kinda empty, so somebody must have already passed through. Hope they found what they wanted. I don't think I can justify checking later in the week while the coupon is in effect.

10. Davestro

Davestro Well-Known Member

Still need ER Sound Barrier...where was he found prior to the outbreak?

11. soundwavempl

soundwavempl Toy Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The ER Battlemasters have only been spotted at Targets as far as I have seen. I would recommend pre-ordering from BBTS or EntertainmentEarth at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Squirrel

13. vbjjune

vbjjune Nemesis Galvatron

News Credits:
    just got back from target and scored a few bots with their buy 100 get 25 off deal. was tempted to get a few more but lots of good deals going on here in the bst threads so didn't want to over spend myself. scored these:

earthrise:
    grapple
    wheeljack

studio series:
    1st movie voyager megs
    dotm soundwave

• Like Like x 2
  14. bugimusprime

bugimusprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is anyone looking for the Walmart 35th series? Prime, Megs, and Soundblaster can be found at Highland Village Walmart.

15. kuroii

kuroii Member

It's interesting that they still have these. These were out before Christmas, that's when I got mine. Perhaps because they were repaints?

16. kuroii

kuroii Member

Saw these at the Walmart in Georgetown off of IH-35. Looks like that they are starting to discount G1 Soundwave and the tapes. IMG_5867.jpeg
    BTW, the HEB near there has a lot of groceries in stock, compared to other locations that are still struggling. Also, they had some earthrise figures in stock.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. bugimusprime

bugimusprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They sold out in most places. This Walmart had them placed in the back of the store where you would not normally find Transformers. I remember the shelf being empty in Dec, but this back area of the store overflowing with the 35th series. They moved them to the normal Transformers area a week or so ago.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Prime_Directive

Prime_Directive less than meets the eye

News Credits:
    Man I literally only saw the 35th toys at one store ever, and I had to drive pretty far too! Thanks to whoever said they found them at the East Berry St. Walmart in Fort Worth back in October lol. Have not seen them anywhere since.

19. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

Studio Series Sentinel and Scrapper found at Walmart in Lewisville, Texas. I got the only ones left, but they were there!

upload_2020-4-14_17-43-16.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  20. Moos Crew

Moos Crew I make stuff

Found WW2 bumblebee at Walmart Katy thx north fry rd