Texas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by JasonPrime, Apr 25, 2003.

1. kuroii

kuroii Well-Known Member

YouTube:
    IMG_4283.jpeg

I have watched this same pile at the Walmart in RoundRock off I-35 forever... I decided to pick one up since they were on clearance. There were 29 there when I took this pic.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Squirrel

Squirrel Well-Known Member

None to be found at that location.

3. solo40oz

solo40oz Well-Known Member

Me too! It's funny that the Round Rock store had so many, yet was one of the last stores in the area to move to clearance....I suspect we'll see another price drop there

4. solo40oz

solo40oz Well-Known Member

I don't know what's going on with the rainmaker 3 pack...several stores showed as limited stock and in stock today. I checked 2 of them - one was in transition and the guy didn't offer to check in the back...the other said 2 were on hand, but they weren't there - they said they haven't arrived at the store yet....Now Brickseek says "no results found in area".

5. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think they are not ready to put these out on sale. There has been several times where I tried to purchase Springer but the cashier stopped me and said they can't sell it before the street date. So maybe they are not allowing anyone to purchase them.. who knows?

6. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Sapienbot

News Credits:
    I tried one today and a rep said he was seeing contradictory in stock numbers. He said that means it is appropriated for the store but not physicsally there yet. He said check back in a few days, as that often happens the week before stuff hits the shelves. I have no idea if that is true, but that is what I was told. Of course, I'm out of town until Sunday. Lol. Hopefully we all all find the Rainmakers soon

7. TheBigBad

TheBigBad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Rainmakers purchased at the Target at Eldorado and the Tollway in Frisco!...

But there is a catch, the box I got was beat to hell and back, and the other one was worse. Will hold onto them though to see if they become more plentiful, but Brickseek is totally accurate at the moment. I did have to get them pulled from the back though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Squirrel

So, did you buy 2? I'll take the busted box, I open my toys anyway.

9. TheBigBad

TheBigBad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I only purchased one set, and the other box was worse than the one I got, which was pretty bad.

10. Squirrel

Right on. I might roll up there tomorrow morning to see if it’s still there. If the figures look to be in good shape I’m game.

11. Squirrel

Unfortunately I couldn’t find the other set or even a spot for it.

12. pandastrong

pandastrong Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've called multiple Targets around the FTW area, and can't get a straight answer on this set. I'm just going to hope they'll start showing up when reset happens in the next week or so.

13. Squirrel

Me too. I tried a few that showed "In-stock" so I'll just sit back and hope I run into a set. I don't see this thing flying off the shelves at this price point. Should just be competing with TF collectors and scalpers (unfortunately).

• Like Like x 2
  14. jacket19

jacket19 Active Member

I went to the Target in Mission and I gave the dpci to one of the associates and he said that they did have them so he went to the back to look for it. He came back and said that they were somewhere stacked with 200 other unmarked boxes and he could not get to them. He said they would be doing a reset on the 28th and that I could come back then to see if they had put them out. I had him call the target on Nolana in McAllen and the person at the other end told him the same thing. I decided to go to the one on McColl in McAllen and talked to another associate, a sweet little old lady, she said she showed that they had them and she would go look for them and for me not to leave. She came back five minutes later with the box and gave me one. I couldn't believe that this lady did what the other two guys couldn't.

15. solid_strider

solid_strider Plastic Crack Junkion

The WM on 423 and Eldorado has a couple of G1 Primes for $20 a pop in the clearance aisle. Little Elm Kroger Marketplace down the street has Siege Micromasters wave 2 mixed in with four pegs worth of POTP Legends for $12 a pop.

16. darthschroeder

darthschroeder Macro-Con

Found Springer in New Braunfels and Galaxy Upgrade Prime in San Marcos. 1 of each still on shelf at 10:30am

17. Dake

Dake Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, as I'm sure many are aware - Brickseek has shown the Rainmakers gradually appearing in multiple store in Houston over the last few days. I've called them all, every day and every day was told no one could find them, they weren't scheduled to go out until the 28th (but the reset was supposed to happen on the 22nd), that their system shows no location either on the floor OR in the back (this was true as I watched someone search on their PDA once).

Finally today, the Target in Humble next to Deerbrook Mall, someone was willing to go look in the back and found them, so I got 1 and left 1 for someone else.

It does appear that every store is ONLY getting one case for a total of 2 (so far). Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Superman13101

Superman13101 Well-Known Member

There is 1 more set of rainmakers at the target on Austin highway in San Antonio. Let me know if someone gets the other one lol

19. pandastrong

pandastrong Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Medallion store in Dallas had 1 Rainmakers set and 5 of the Micromasters set on shelf. Grabbed one of each, so there are 4 of the 10-pack remaining. It's happening!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Squirrel

Damn, must have just missed them. I checked that store on Wednesday and no Rainmakers.