Texas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by JasonPrime, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Squirrel

Squirrel Well-Known Member

Just stopped by the Lewisville Ollie’s Grand opening. They have a bunch of Last Knight Deluxes for $5.99. I picked up Bee, Crosshairs and Hot Rod. They also had a ton of Overlord’s for $19.99 and some blind bag TF Vinyls.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    POTP Overlord? I may have to check this out.

3. Squirrel

That’s the one.

If anyone sees a SS Jazz, let me know. He was everywhere but now when I want him he’s elusive

Target in McKinney on 75 north of White has SS OP and Bonecrusher.

4. Optimus117

Optimus117 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've seen him several times lately, but only ever one at a time. I'll keep an eye out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Squirrel

It's a bummer because I've passed on him numerous times. I'm almost wondering if Target is pulling some of the SS deluxe stock to begin marking for clearance.

6. TheSledgeHammer

TheSledgeHammer Voyager Class

Super Target on Coit Road had 2 Studio Series Jazz and a Bunch of Dropkicks as of tonight.
    -BTW - I'm going to go searching around tomorrow, but anyone seen any WFC Siege Leader Ultra Magnus' around Dallas/Richardson? I've been trying to get a hold of him for awhile now and haven't been able to find one.

7. Squirrel

Thanks man, I’ll try and swing by.

I saw a Siege Leader Magnus today at one of the Targets either in McKinney or Allen but I can’t remember which one. Bummer, I know but they all start to run together.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TheSledgeHammer

Appreciate the tip! I'll start my hunt in those areas!

9. isntthatprime

isntthatprime The 14th Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Rowlett Walmart had Magnus and Shockwave but to be fair it was 2 days ago...I had forgotten about it til now

10. Jack Darby

Jack Darby Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ran into the Walmart on Grand Parkway and they had WFC Siege Leader Ultra Magnus and Shockwave. They also had some of the new SS Deluxe which were Sideswipe, Barricade, Clunker Bee, and WWII Bee. I just picked me up clunker Bee since he's all I needed in the Deluxe.

11. TheSledgeHammer

Thanks for the tips everyone, but I just hit the targets today at 8900 Texas 121, McKinney, 907 West McDermott Drive, Allen, 150 East Stacy Road, Allen, and 120 West Parker Road, Plano - and none of them had any Siege Leaders. The shelf spot for them was completely empty at each one. I even had employees look up the DCPI at 2 of them and it actually currently comes up blank in their system, and they can't inventory check other targets at the current time. I'd check Wal-Marts as well, but I can't due to a family boycott of that company. Although I did manage to secure a BBTS Pre-Order for him this morning, I'd still like to find him in the wild sooner if I can, so I can cancel that and then finish up some Shapeways designs I have in the works for him. The hunt goes on I guess!

12. TM2 Dinobot

TM2 Dinobot closet otaku

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Walmart in Pearland

Attached Files:

13. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    The Mesquite Target has had the Siege Magnus and Shockwave several times when I’ve gone looking.

Mesquite Target tends to have the newer stuff quicker than the Walmart off 80, though by a stroke of pure luck they had a Lockdown and a Jazz back in July when I’d nearly given up on finding them. Still haven’t found Studio Series Barricade, Sideswipe, Bonecrusher, and the new Optimus yet, but I’ll probably search on Saturday and give it another try.

14. TheSledgeHammer

Thanks! I'll give that target a look. Got a specific address for it? Didn't mention it cause I'm not collecting Studio Series (unless they do a new Crosshairs where the front of the car actually becomes his chest), but I believe it was the non-Super Target at 120 West Parker Road that had one of the Studio Series Voyager Bonecrusher, and a couple of those targets in my last above post had Deluxe Barricade's wave, but I didn't see any Sideswipes at all 4 of those targets.

15. soundwavempl

soundwavempl Toy Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got Siege Leader Shockwave and Ultra Magnus at the Business 249 Tomball Walmart this morning to complete wave 1. Got the only ones they had but hey had plenty of Siege Micromasters. Also had 4-5 G1 Primes, 1 Outback, and tons of Swerves and Tailgates.

20190215WMTFSLw1.jpg

16. Squirrel

Love Field Target had 1 SS WW2 Bee, 2 SS Bonecrusher, 1 SS New OP and 1 SS Crankcase

17. Squirrel

Anybody else notice that Hasbro Pulse has the new SS Leaders priced at $39.99?

That's awesome, too bad I already bought them.

18. tgbobafett

tgbobafett Mandaloricon

News Credits:
    yea same here in longview

19. Optimus117

Optimus117 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know this is an odd place for this, but....
    Last week I finally retired my beloved 2007 Honda Civic.
    I'll be selling it if anyone is interested, BUT, let me be clear:
    It's got 201k miles, the interior isn't what it once was, though all things considered, it's actually in pretty good shape (apart from the ceiling liner beginning to let go at the edges in a few spots).
    AND, she needs a fair amount of work. At an over-priced Honda dealership it'd cost around $2k to get the needed repairs done. It runs, and pretty well at that. But it's got a broken motor mount and needs a transmission service, among other things.
    Basically if anyone's got a teenager in need of a first car, or something like that, it'd be a good option.
    I'm not asking much. I'd like 2k, but I'm flexible, considering the work it needs.
    Feel free to PM me if you want more info.
    I've had her for 4 wonderful years, during which time she's been dependable and true. I love this car, and would really like to see her in good hands.
    Thanks!

20. TheSledgeHammer

Thanks for the reports everyone - but magnus secured! Got him on hasbro's new pulse site with free shipping so I'm satisfied. Can't wait till I have him in hand!