Texas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by JasonPrime, Apr 25, 2003.

1. D3VC0N

D3VC0N Decepticon

News Credits:
    Went to the Spring Branch Highway 46 Wal Mart during lunch and they stocked Siege Figures and Botbots. Only saw Siege Magnus though, which I grabbed, since it was in much better condition than the one I found yesterday at Nacogdoches 1604 Wal Mart. No spot for cyberverse anymore it looks like at this Walmart (Spring Branch).

2. AutobotSeeker81

AutobotSeeker81 Well-Known Member

If anyone in Lubbock is looking for the G1 Optimus reissue, the Walmart on Quaker and the Loop has two. They have them behind the clearanced Hot Rods so you might be able to get Optimus at the same price. They are clearanced at $15.

3. soundwavempl

soundwavempl Toy Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got the only Siege Voyagers at the 249/Spring Cypress Walmart this morning. I also got a set of the wave 1 deluxes. There is still 1 of each deluxe left. I got the MC MOTU Wind Raider at the Business 249 Walmart (still 5 left). I just need Siege Leaders now.

20190116WMHaul.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Optimus117

Optimus117 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Irving Wal-Mart. One of each.

20190116_172351.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. Squirrel

Squirrel Well-Known Member

I just picked up Siege OP and Hound. Damn, these are some great figures. I might have to get the whole line.

6. Optimus117

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, that Prime was super tempting, but I'm gonna hold off and get the SS Bumblebee Movie Prime for my desk at work.

7. Squirrel

Squirrel Well-Known Member

Or you could get both :D 

8. Optimus117

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We've had that conversation, lol. There was a time when that would absolutely be what happened. Sadly those days are behind me. But it's cool. I've actually come to like the more streamlined, cleaner, de-cluttered look of my collection. It was crazy out of hand for a while....

9. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    Kinda feel bad about this but on my hunt for G1 Starscream and Hot Rod marked down using Brickseek this week, I finally saw a Hot Rod with this guy. When it rang up at 50 I was about to say put it back but the checkout person gave it to me since it was their error and keyed it manually. Still one Hot Rod left but this was the only Prime in the store, Walmart in Arlington at 20/S Cooper (clearance section straight back, not the one by the toys).
    20190117_140627.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. AutobotSeeker81

AutobotSeeker81 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised Prime actually had a clearance sticker. They were placed with the clearance Hot Rods at one of my walmarts, but Prime didn't have the sticker.

11. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    Yeah it was weird. Any of you having luck with Brickseek for clearance G1 Hot Rod/Devastator/Satrscream? I have searched so many stores but no success. I only have seen G1 Swerve and Outback either in regular TF sections or in clearance. With most of the aisles cleared for newer inventory, I cant tell if some of the G1s not sold are being packed away for store credit to Hasbro

12. TheDesuComplex

TheDesuComplex Well-Known Member

I grabbed the last Devastator (VERY beat up box but complete) from that South Arlington Walmart last Friday and found no Starscreams, despite Brickseek saying six of each. funnily enough, I saw that Hot Rod sitting in the clearance section by the toys. I think that something is going on for Brickseek to say all the stock but then not be able to find any- dunno if they are stuck behind something in the back or if they are packed up to be sent elsewhere.

13. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    I went back to the Walmart by the Cowboy stadium today at lunch and they had G1 Swerve, Outback and Tailgate in the TF section. They were on wrong hangers with no clearance sticker. When I price checked it showed $2, so they are there. No TFs in the clearance sections, even though Starscream and Devastator showed on BS. A bunch of associates were boxing and unboxing. I asked them to help me find them and one confirmed they were gone. There must be a huge reset for this weekend because those printed shelf mock-ups are pinned in every aisle. They did have G1 Primes but they are unboxed on top of the TF section. I only wanted upcoming Soundwave but now I wanted a discounted G1 Starscream to go with my G1 Prime and Hot Rod! I was only looking for Devastor in case someone here wanted him.

14. Tupac

Tupac Active Member

Murphy's walmart 20190118_135521.jpg

20190118_135521.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tupac

Tupac Active Member

Garland walmart's 569606644.jpg

16. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I went by there last night and the minibots were ringing up regular price. They were on a couple of properly-tagged pegs, too, so I guess they marked them back up yesterday evening.

17. Mglaighton120

Mglaighton120 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I just bought Seige Prime and am planning on buying the SS BB Prime.. I'm too weak for this lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    I almost pulled the trigger on Siege Prime today. I am also waiting on SS38 Prime. Target near Lovefield has a Seige Prime and Megs with the Battlemasters. Did not see Hound, SS, Skytread or the Leaders.

There is a clearance section by the kids bikes which has POTP Cutthroat, Sinnertwin, Outback, Skrapnel, and Cindersaur

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  19. bonewire

bonewire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Siege Prime is great

• Like Like x 1
  20. shin03

shin03 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I’m headed in that same direction too. But with this Olies opening down the street in Lewisville, this hobby should be getting less expensive soon.

• Like Like x 1