Texas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by JasonPrime, Apr 25, 2003.

1. D3VC0N

D3VC0N Decepticon

News Credits:
    Selma Toysrus is only up to 10% off at the moment. Nothing good TF wise, only POTP wave 1 and Primus. Did see a kid holding a battletrap set, so they might have some more wave 2 legends sitting in the back. Had about 5 MPM4 in the games counter for about $100, not worth it at 10% just yet, I’d probably wait for the sale to go up further before jumping on them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. isntthatprime

isntthatprime The 14th Prime

Firewheel TRU has signs up 30% off

3. D3VC0N

D3VC0N Decepticon

News Credits:
    Called the Austin Toysrus stores once more this morning, and they have all said they will no longer be getting scheduled shipments as per the liquidation, anything that does come when and if it does, is off schedule and randomized at this point in terms of what they will get they have said. The Studio Series Thundercracker was cleared out of their DC for some reason (Maybe bought off?)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mglaighton120

Mglaighton120 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    To any Marvel Legends collectors, the Movie Trading Co. on Preston in Frisco had the Deadpool wave for $24.99 each.

• Like Like x 1
  5. roguesaint

roguesaint Reconnaissance Expert

News Credits:
    Hit the southlake toysrus today with the wife. Stage 1 liquidation in effect. 10% off action figures and most items. Lego only 5%

6. Celaeno

Celaeno Well-Known Member

Cedar Park Walgreens had Cyber Battalion Sideswipe; no sign of Shockwave.

7. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Same at Mesquite, Firewheel, and Northpark. I don’t think I’ll see Studio Series Thundercracker anywhere around here.

If anyone in Houston is willing to pick up a couple, let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  8. vbjjune

vbjjune Nemesis Galvatron

News Credits:
    I seen a few sideswipes and shockwaves today. What's all in the same wave? Do you know?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Celaeno

Celaeno Well-Known Member

I assumed Shockwave and Sideswipe were their own wave, vs Prowl and Jetfire. Jetfire was the only other CB figure I saw there, one of each.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Blurple Haze

Blurple Haze Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    /LONG STORY WARNING/ So at Dirt Cheap in Denton I came across one of the bots from the Leader Dragonstorm just mangled on his own, then later found a demolished Dragonstorm box with the two figures complete inside, THEN, found the first dude’s partner in another part of the store. I figured nobody would buy two unpriced mangled grey robots, so i stuck them in the mangled box with the two others. Ended up paying $20 for two Dragonstorms. I figured maybe i could give one away. Get home: one set is complete but no weapons. The other... is missing weapons, missing a whole dragon wing (how did i miss that?) and one of the side dragon heads is missing entirely. I even went back today and combed the whole toy section and most of the store for those bits. No luck.

Basically, would anybody like a free incomplete Dragonstorm? I figure you could leave the wing off, pop the side necks off, and just have a big scary flightless dragon/dinosaur combiner (pictured).
    Edit: I live in Coppell. Pm me if you’d like to meet and I’ll pass it off to you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  11. ghostgamergirl

ghostgamergirl Member

Walgreens by cutnshoot has cyber battallion sideswipe and prowl. Scored shockwave

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jack Darby

Jack Darby Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Okay so I went by my local Krogers tonight and they had the deluxe studio series figures and they had Optimus and Starscream voyagers one of each for 36.99. Thing is I had already had bought them on eBay. Anyways this was at the Krogers on 25050 F.M. 1093 off of Spring Green Blvd. Also today went by the Walmart off Grand Parkway and they had two Power of the Primes Hunn-gers and Elita's. Thing that sucked is they had the Marvel Legends Ghost Rider with the motorcycle and someone took the Ghost Rider figure out. Really pissed me off as I wanted it. Another thing is someone placed one of those cheap transforming robots in a Power of the Primes leader Optimus Prime box. I really hate that people do this. I don't know how these people do not get caught while doing this stuff. Anyways hope I helped out someone.

13. DB621zmi

DB621zmi Well-Known Member

the ghost rider is available for abit below retail on amazon now

I got one, its a very nice set

14. tgbobafett

tgbobafett Mandaloricon

News Credits:
    yea i stopped by there friday night and bought marvel legends ghost rider w/ motorcycle and marvel legends blade for 10% off each! the cashier started marking up the bar code with a permanent marker and i was like wtf! she said we have to so people dont try to bring things back, but i told her not to, so she didn't heh

didn't see much of anything that was 30% off tbh! action figures are only 10% off and legos are only 5% off! didn't see anything hardly 20-30% off unfortunately!

15. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    ^ Glad you found something! I depleted all my gift cards there early last week for diapers.

16. D3VC0N

D3VC0N Decepticon

News Credits:
    Finally nabbed one of these bad boys from Optimal Primus on the forums. Makes a great seeker with the Overkill head and the wings left spread out.

Attached Files:

17. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    While i like the sculpt of the head, its too small for the body. Looks like the shrunken beetlejuice

18. vbjjune

vbjjune Nemesis Galvatron

News Credits:
    What is that thing? It's hideous, lol just kiddin. Long barrell gatlin guns instead of null ray look nice

19. D3VC0N

D3VC0N Decepticon

News Credits:
    Yeah it does kind of look tiny, but the figure is like super beefy, so it’s kind of like power armor or something. The head however is the same size as the original head, but it’s I think the fact the face is white, that people get drawn to the narrow features so it just looks smaller.

Lol I’m just not a fan of having the same figure several times with a matching color scheme. Although MP seekers would be good eventually, this guy will sit in just fine for me.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Fc203

Fc203 Hasbro shill

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Found a cyber battalion sideswipe at walgreens in fuqua st

Attached Files: