Terrystfsclub

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Pride21, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Mike Witwicky

Mike Witwicky Loyal Lieutenant

• Like Like x 1
  2. WrathOfPrime

WrathOfPrime Member

Ordered back in Feb and had no issues, and ordered recently again last week. Simply received a shipping email notification w/tracking and it’s been issue free so far.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bakarina

Bakarina Well-Known Member

I placed an order for MPM Ratchet and a few days later he said it's no longer in stock?? He asked if I want to wait for the next batch in June. I responded but I haven't heard back yet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Prime of Shadows

Prime of Shadows Quick as Lightning

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    So question for those of you experienced with using Terry’s site. I placed a group order for MS Megs, SW, and the Stunticons. Now obviously Dead End and Dragstrip are preorders. But Motormaster is marked as “in stock soon” and the others are in stock. Question is, is he going to wait until everything is in stock before shipping? I presume so.

5. TIKnTIN

TIKnTIN

News Credits:
    he's super active on FB and posts a lot about new stock and releases. i'd try there since it's more exposure that could maybe make him respond more favourably.

6. idkwdya

idkwdya Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    I can second this!

I sent him a message a few days ago asking for the tracking number (the one I received was only for when the US receives it) and he got back to me yesterday with a different number. Worked perfectly and he was super nice!

• Like Like x 1
  7. NemesisJazz

NemesisJazz Well-Known Member

No issues, i got my item in two weeks. Kinda laggy sometimes on responding to questions though.

• Like Like x 3
  8. idkwdya

Instagram:
    Just wanted to inform real quick that my first order from Terry was an absolute success!

This thing arrived just barely under two weeks from China. Great packing, not a single dent on the box and no issues to report from him. The figure itself had some issues but that’s not his fault by any stretch.

I’ve already placed another order with Terry and will do more with confidence.

FE2198FE-41DD-4AD0-9195-B5AD84804757.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  9. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:

Hi, did you guys need to pay extra for expedite shipping to get within 2 weeks, or was it the standard one included?

10. Prime of Shadows

Prime of Shadows Quick as Lightning

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Mine arrived in two weeks with the expedited shipping option, but he actually refunds that shipping cost.

• Like Like x 1
  11. idkwdya

Instagram:
    I also paid for the expedited shipping and both orders arrived in less than two weeks. It was only a few bucks extra so I will absolutely be doing that with every order going forward.

• Like Like x 1
  12. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    Anybody getting response back from Terry.

I did a purchase for the first time, and no responses to any of my questions either on the website, nor on facebook.

Any way of canceling an order if already paid with paypal, as i am fearing by the time he finally ships, and it arrives in Canada, i would have moved address.

• Like Like x 1
  13. divinecomedy

divinecomedy JAB-A-WOOOKIE

News Credits:
    Just cancel through Paypal.

14. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    How?

15. divinecomedy

divinecomedy JAB-A-WOOOKIE

News Credits:
    File an item not received claim.

16. RavageG1

RavageG1 Well-Known Member

Has anybody ordered anything from Terry recently? I paid him at August 31 but since then he hasn't replied to my messages. Funny thing is he was in touch prior to that while we were working on my order. Wonder if I should get alarmed already?

17. Jeffriah

Jeffriah Well-Known Member

I ordered Deformation Space Starscream from him on August 31st and it shipped out on September 3rd. I haven't received it yet, but the tracking shows it's hit the US. I have not tried contacting him for anything, though.

18. MagnusAfterDark

MagnusAfterDark Well-Known Member

Has it not shipped? Is that the issue? I've noticed in dealing with Terry over the last year, there are times where he goes "dark" on the communication front, but stuff usually is moving behind the scenes. I get the sense he's a small operation and at times, the volume is overwhelming. I can usually tell it's a dark period when his website hasn't been updated with new preorders in a little while, like right now. Lots of new reveals and previews have shown up for preorder on ShowZ but not terry's.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Pootzwacke

Pootzwacke Well-Known Member

Terry has literally always come through for me in the end. That doesn't mean that it's easy or fun when he's super busy and unresponsive for long periods.

He has a lot going on - Terry's a small one-man operation, and he has a daughter with significant health problems. The medical issues occasionally cause him to go silent for a while, especially when he has to travel to a larger city for treatments.

The best way to reach out to him is via a Facebook message. Keep trying and he will eventually respond.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Impreziv

Impreziv Active Member

Terry's legit. He'll come through and products will usually get to you by the estimated arrival date

• Like Like x 3