Terminator vs. Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Michael_Prime_2K7, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Optimus62

Optimus62 War For Cybertron!!!!!

TFs hands down.

2. Atin

Atin Well-Known Member

Meh, I wished I could say TF's. But remember the Borg have shields, tractorbeams, stasisfields..........iamgine what a tractorbeam would do too a TF

Damn I am a geek

3. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

THATS CRAZY IT WOULD LIKE PULL THEM OR SOMTHINGSS!!!11!!!

4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

Sounds like fanboy logic to me.

5. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    Transformers would win hands down without even trying. The Decepticons especially with Blackout's EMP weapon on their side.

6. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    The Borg would probably want to join up with the TFs, considering the TFs are the pinnicle of what the Borg is trying to achieve: pure mechancial sentient lifeforms. I'm also pretty sure that the Borg won't be able to assimilate the Sparks of any TFs, which contains the Transformer's personality and will. This means the Borg would have the same problem they had with Hugh (sp?) when he rejoined the collective.

As for Skynet, the Decepticons would probably destroy the entire planet from orbit and call it a day. They care nothing for Earth or its inhabitants, so they wouldn't be under any restraints to keep the planet entact, unlike Skynet, the humans and the Autobots.

Ah, but then they won't be under the control of Skynet. And suddenly the TF army just got bigger, even if it takes awhile for the newly risen to come to terms with their existance and get organized. They'll still be violent little buggers for anyone around except other TFs. In the movie, we never saw the Dewbot attack either the Autobots or the Decepticons, even though he had the opportunity.

:2c: 

7. Michael_Prime_2K7

Michael_Prime_2K7 The Crafty One

8. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Biggest factor: Terminators are built to kill humans, not other machines. Transformers kill other machines all the damn time.

Transformers are larger, more durable, pack more powerful weapons, they're faster, they're more agile, smarter, and of course - they have the ability to scan new alternate modes that would let them hide within skynet's own army.

Skynet/Terminators lose no matter what.

I really don't see any other outcome.

9. Optimus8404

Optimus8404 Autobot Commander. RIP Nov 2107

Ebay:
    Just one word: UNICRON. That is all.

10. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Beast Wars transformers might be more intersting, but then again we get characters like Dinobot, wich would be unstopable, Rampage, a living nightmare and Tigerhawk wich is simply overkill.

11. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:lol  This is my favorite post of the thread.

12. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The movie would be awful, but this would be worth the price of admission.

13. dark_mullet

dark_mullet Banned

Also, on the topic of current technology being useless against the machines.

Kyle Reese did not have access to the same kind of military firepower as the Army and Jets had. I'm sure that those guns could take down any Terminator.

14. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    honestly, blackout arriving in the city should have ended the battle in the movie. remember that big shockwave explosion thing he did at the base? he should have just started doing that all over the place.

15. Michael_Prime_2K7

With the other decepticons there and Megatron? Not a good idea. If the others didn't kick his ass for lighting off that weapon while they were nearby I'm sure Megatron would have destroyed him for it.

16. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    He could have suggested the plan to Megatron and politely asked him to fall back.:D 

17. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

the fight would go like this autobots and ground decepticons running over terms starscream doing what he did in the movie to the flyers megatron stepping on a couple skorponok and frenzy kicking butt and blackout FTW with his emp which im guessing does not affect transformers because skorp whould have shorted out in the movie

18. optimusdestruction

optimusdestruction THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

News Credits:
    Transformers would OWN!!!

19. Michael_Prime_2K7

Ok. Now How About The Borg!!

It's pretty unanimous that the terminators would get their mechanical metal a$$es handed to them.

Now how about the Borg ?

20. HyperGeek_1984

HyperGeek_1984 Herr Doktor

Yes, but remember that in the city Blackout was in a fairly closed environment. Sure, his pulse blast weapon would level most of those buildings, but it would've likely leveled them onto Blackout's head! And since Blackout doesn't strike me as the willing martyr type, I doubt he would have been willing to be flattened by a skyscraper just to take out one or two Autobots.

As for human tech taking out machines, remember that in most movies usually it's only by use of an extreme amount of heavy firepower (Transformers), or some one-in-a-million stroke of luck or Deus ex machina (Transformers, Terminator, etc.), that humans are able to win. So unless we're lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, we're pretty much screwed.