Tennessee Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by feral prime, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Rexor

Rexor Pulse Resonator

I wish I had found some figures. I saw the comic and was like YES, maybe they put out some figures, went around to see and guess what I see staring at me? The same old stuff warming the pegs and shelves :tumbleweed: , oh well only a few more days to go.

2. er4smiths

er4smiths MP Grimlock v2.0

News Credits:
    let's meet up on the 30th !

3. changepas39

changepas39 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Went to TRU off Kingston Pike...found the ROTF robot heroes...nothing else. 1 more weekk though!

4. Rexor

Rexor Pulse Resonator

Went by Walmart in Smyrna they had signs posted all over the TF section saying the new figures will be available on May 29th at 5pm. Might want to check the Walmarts near where you are to see if this applies there as well. I'll be at Smyrna by 5pm on that day I'll make sure of that.

5. er4smiths

News Credits:
    sweet! I'll probably meet you there Rexor. I'm about to go check a few places now...

6. Rexor

Rexor Pulse Resonator

Sounds good. I'm also going to check the stores here in town tommorrow to see if it is a one-off thing or all of them doing it.

7. er4smiths

News Credits:
    Sounds good - I'll be doing the same

8. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    I would like to meet up if you guys don't mind. I live in Antioch and work in the boro.

9. er4smiths

News Credits:
    awesome silentdarth - so as of now we'll meet up at smyrna walmart at 5pm on the 29th.

10. er4smiths

News Credits:
    I was at Kmart in Lebanon and they had Leader Prime and Megatron sitting there all alone on the shelf!!!! I was stoked!!! I had then in my hands!!!!!!! They both look even more awesome in person. So I take them up to the register and u guessed it they DIDNT ring up :( ((( They scanned item not released yet or something and the manager said sorry we can't sell these to you and that they shouldn't be on the shelves yet.

I didn't even put up a fight - I figure they'll be out soon enough and it was really fun to check them out finally.

11. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    leader prime is freaking awsome yall..grab him when ya see him..megatronis cool in his own right but kinda lame compared to prime...nothing new in chattanooga..but checking everyday just so i can grab me a soundwave..:) 

12. HAILTHEFALLEN

HAILTHEFALLEN Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    all scouts waves 1 and 2 are out at all walgreens in the chattanooga area. soundwave and bumblebee preview are at target in hixon tn. official.

13. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i knew there was areason i couldnt sleep!!! Im heading to hixson and gets me asoundwave...thanks hail

14. Rexor

Rexor Pulse Resonator

Went to Target in the boro this morning they have most of the tf stuff on clearance no rotf figures out on the shelves yet.Walgreens did have the scout class figures out so I picked up knockout and deadend.

15. er4smiths

News Credits:
    Kmart has full displays in the stockroom but are not available till the morning of the 30th

16. Rexor

Rexor Pulse Resonator

Well it is only 4 days till Walmart starts selling the figures at 5pm. I wonder if Target is going to jump on this train as well and release them earlier as well.

17. fla_Omega_Supreme

fla_Omega_Supreme Last line of Defense

News Credits:
    Went to Walgreens in Manchester...All they had at this time was Depthcharge....He's mine!, and a rather nice little scout class too

18. HAILTHEFALLEN

HAILTHEFALLEN Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    this 5pm wal-mart thing must be in select areas because the chattanooga area isnt doing it. unless anyone has the skinny on it. looks like no one is putting out crap until 6 am. i asked one manager about it on gunbarrel rd. and he flat refuses to sell them til 6 am on the 30th. will not sell at mid night. ass holes!

19. Rexor

Rexor Pulse Resonator

I get what you're saying, I went to both Walmarts yesterday in Murfreesboro and neither had the signs posted up like the Smyrna Walmart did. However, I did get a chance to look in at Target in Smyrna today they already have the aisle reset with the price tags out for the new stuff.

20. changepas39

changepas39 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Went to Walgreens off Kingston & Northshore here in Knox and picked up Deapthcharge. They also had Knockout & Deadend...but I didn't pick them up.

I've not seen any signs at Walkersprings or Turkey Creek Walmart for the 5pm thing. I really hope they are. I saw a sign at Turkey Creek Target for May 30th but that is all so far. I'm leaving work an hour early on Friday regardless so that I can be at Walmart at 4:30 and check it out and see. If not looks like I'll be at Walmart all night waiting for them to put them out...and then if not...I'll head over to Target when they open and pick them up....we'll see how it goes.