Fan Art: Teletraan IV Vtube Streamer!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by TeletraanIV, Aug 15, 2021.

1. TeletraanIV

TeletraanIV Super Computer Vtuber TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Hey there TFW2005! I know the interests that intersect here might be limited but I've just started up my new Vtuber streamer/youtuber project on Youtuve over at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ52X5wtzWtrqM5t7i9NTBQ
    So if that sort of thing interests anyone, I'd love to have the people of the forumn checking this out! Right now I'm mostly just doing gameplay streaming and the like, but I plan on expanding my content to theories, some fanfiction, and eventually toy reviews!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    Voice is a little too "robot filtered" for mass appeal, if I'm gonna be honest, but I wish you the best of luck!

3. TeletraanIV

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    If I'm being honest, if I was going for super mass appeal I wouldn't be going for A. A transformers theme or B. A genderfluid character

4. TeletraanIV

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    But also thank you for the wishes of luck! And you're right there's a bit too much echo in it, I'll have to see if I can lower that a good bit without completely losing the artificial feel. Try to get something more like the subtle filter they used for some of the G1 cartoon cast, right now it's somewhere between an average bot and a Soundwave voice done ...ehh mediocrely, I want to try to get it more like the former but it's going to take some settings tweakings and maybe adjusting of my mic

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021