Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Toys Discussion

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Triggerhappy, Feb 1, 2012.

  1. fschuler

    fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2005
    Posts:
    15,334
    Trophy Points:
    417
    Location:
    NKY/Cincinnati
    Likes:
    +24,054
    It’s hard to say. I figure the wagon is just another victim of high demand, shipping issues, lousy distribution and maybe insufficient production levels. And, given the amount of shelf space they take up, I can see where Walmart might be hesitant to order a bunch of them.
     
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Iacon 3D Labs

    Iacon 3D Labs Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2021
    Posts:
    41
    Trophy Points:
    42
    Likes:
    +108
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Can anybody here tell me what TMNT episodes these screen shots were taken from? Thank you

    tmnt-livingroom.jpg Nlair3.jpg TMNT Lair TV 2.jpeg
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. CeramicDragon

    CeramicDragon 40 something toy lover

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2015
    Posts:
    285
    Trophy Points:
    122
    Location:
    SoCal
    Likes:
    +147
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MegaPrime33

    MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2003
    Posts:
    12,853
    Trophy Points:
    392
    Likes:
    +3,419
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I stopped by my closest walmart and while it does look like they re-arranged where things were, the shelves were bare other than 2 revelations battle cats. I was also at Target and surprisingly it still had that one Muckman.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Dcoleman44

    Dcoleman44 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2017
    Posts:
    1,449
    Trophy Points:
    197
    Likes:
    +1,500
    I think next week I'm just gonna have to eat it and go Ebay for the Wagon, some are still in the $70 to $90 range. I would have been happy with it being a Target exclusive bc other than Neca turtles (I blame Neca more than Target) there pretty good with exclusives.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Creedog

    Creedog Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2013
    Posts:
    787
    Trophy Points:
    172
    Location:
    St. Louis, MO
    Likes:
    +2,145
    it also takes up a ton of shelf space, so Wally World is only going to order a small amount per store. I would have thought 2-4 instead of 1 though.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Illmatic

    Illmatic Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Posts:
    1,606
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Likes:
    +424
    I blame their remod as well. They are limiting the amount of stock being put out on the floor in order to allow them to finish their arranging of the shelves. Stock is being held up in the back. However, I have a feeling that employees might be a possible culprit as well.

    And yeah, I caved and got one for about $70. I really wanted one as I never had it as a kid.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  8. fschuler

    fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2005
    Posts:
    15,334
    Trophy Points:
    417
    Location:
    NKY/Cincinnati
    Likes:
    +24,054
    Same here. I would expect they’ll keep shipping them, at least for a while. I also don’t think they want to clog the shelves with them either. The bummer is that shipping one or two at a time makes it easier for assholes to clear them out and flip them. I’m still undecided as to whether or not I want any vans at all…will probably just hold out to see what NECA does at this point.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Dcoleman44

    Dcoleman44 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2017
    Posts:
    1,449
    Trophy Points:
    197
    Likes:
    +1,500
    Is that why I've never seen Titan class and rarely seen commander class Transformers at WM.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  10. VictoryLeo19

    VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2008
    Posts:
    5,410
    Trophy Points:
    287
    Likes:
    +1,129
    They had two at the Walmart I got mine from. Not sure if that was a one off, or if they randomly just ordered two. I only grabbed one and left the other.
     
  11. IronMonger986

    IronMonger986 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2019
    Posts:
    489
    Trophy Points:
    132
    Likes:
    +630
    But by god they get at least 8 Barbie Dream Houses
     
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Bryan Thornton

    Bryan Thornton Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2020
    Posts:
    1,442
    Trophy Points:
    172
    Likes:
    +2,611
    I dont really do statues but this is one of the coolest statues I have ever seen I think. No way I could afford it but man what an awesome thing.
    0afdbd7d-6b37-4080-92dd-015fbd4e67d1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 3
  13. redrum2581

    redrum2581 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2012
    Posts:
    8,964
    Trophy Points:
    247
    Likes:
    +11,242
    Ebay:
    Great statue with no spoiler, it's crazy who it turned out to be but I already figured it was 75% chance of it being him and 25% chance of one of the others, and I based that on their battle Nexus explanations of skills, the other 2 never even crossed my mind though I guess I could've give 1 of them a chance based on his 2012 portrayal
     
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Shin Densetsu

    Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2003
    Posts:
    41,721
    News Credits:
    26
    Trophy Points:
    432
    Likes:
    +36,718
    Saw playmates reissue Donatello at Walmart for $12+.


    LMAO. I think I’d rather buy a NECA turtle, they at least tried something new with Turtles despite the pending breakage.
     
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Wh33l JcK

    Wh33l JcK Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2014
    Posts:
    6,926
    Trophy Points:
    247
    Likes:
    +5,081
    My Super 7 Rocksteady, Mikey, and Metalhead have super weak hips. Rocksteady crumples on his own weight. I'm not sure I can even do anything about it, there is no where to add Future to it.

    Ironically, April has ratchets on her hips?
     
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Terrorpin

    Terrorpin Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2008
    Posts:
    200
    Trophy Points:
    157
    Likes:
    +308
    I got Super7 Leo in the mail the other day. After experiencing both the toon and movie stuff from Neca, this... This is the line I want to collect. The style and the energy are just what I think of when I think TMNT. 20210829_112739.jpg 20210829_112607.jpg 20210829_112230.jpg 20210829_112041.jpg 20210829_111919.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 20
  17. chrisr291

    chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2009
    Posts:
    13,748
    News Credits:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    312
    Likes:
    +3,785
    Ebay:
  18. MegaPrime33

    MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2003
    Posts:
    12,853
    Trophy Points:
    392
    Likes:
    +3,419
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Dcoleman44

    Dcoleman44 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2017
    Posts:
    1,449
    Trophy Points:
    197
    Likes:
    +1,500
    Gotta love WM exclusives.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  20. rattrap007

    rattrap007 one with the Force TFW2005 Supporter

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2002
    Posts:
    19,383
    News Credits:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    417
    Location:
    Evansville, IN
    Likes:
    +5,085
     
    • Like Like x 2