Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Toys Discussion

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Triggerhappy, Feb 1, 2012.

1. redrum2581

redrum2581 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Ok I officially hate Neca, they just got me for 3x 2pks and $180 they're stealing my money with their awesome figures and it sucks on the bright side I don't have to be concerned about seeing all that they've recently got me for til March22, gonna be crazy when I get back to the states and start opening up boxes lol

• Like Like x 4
  2. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

It’s going to put some things into perspective when you see the pile...lol...

• Like Like x 4
  3. redrum2581

Ebay:
    What like I have a plastic crack addiction problem :lol 

Let's see what I have coming so far
    Toon Dio
    Movie accessories
    Ace Duck
    Mutagen Man
    2x Pizza Monsters
    Anthrax
    Scumbag
    Rock 1
    Rock 2
    Ratking
    Vernon

We'll do 3 customs as of now
    Usagi Yojimbo (@fschuler fault)
    Mirage Stockman
    2k Mutated Hun

12 boxes in figures and parts smmfh yup problem indeed.....I've only been gone a month and a half.....now to go search for a Samurai base.....

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Bête Noire

Bête Noire Fallen Guardian

News Credits:
    Oh man, the amount of stuff I came back to after an OEF tour was insane.
    It's amazing how much stuff you actually buy over the course of a year when it's condensed into a single sitting.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

It’s funny. As a kid I never liked “walker Krang” because I always wanted one in the Android body. And I think I moved on from TMNT by the time the first Android body Krang came out (in the UK at least, which is where I lived at the time), because I only learned about its existence as an adult.

That said, I have to say that Super 7 knows how to market their toys well, because those preview pics almost make me want to bite.

• Like Like x 3
  6. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For Season 4 you forgot Mona Lisa.

QUOTE="ShawnBerger4Mayor1985, post: 19060824, member: 120957"]I know it seems like the Frogs were in later, that's how I remembered it until I rewatched the entire show about 12 years ago or so, but they actually show up in season 2. Here's a rough list of the season where some of the bigger characters first appear, by season:

Season 1: April, Don, Leo, Mike, Raph, Shredder, Splinter, Foot Soldiers, Bebop, Rocksteady, Vernon, Burne, Krang, Roadkill Rodneys, Baxter, Mousers, 3 Neutrinos, Traag, Granitor, Rock Soldiers

Season 2: Irma, 4 Punk Frogs

Season 3: Rat King, Ace Duck, Casey, Leatherhead, Usagi, Metalhead

Season 4: Slash, Alpha-1

Season 5: Mondo Gecko, Mutagen Man, Muckman, Joe Eyeball, Wingnut, Screwloose, Tattoo, Dirtbag, Groundchuck, Chrome Dome, Kerma

Season 6: Nobody worth mentioning!

Season 7: Zorax, Zork, Triceraton Soldiers, Scumbug, Antrax, Merdude, Tokka, Rahzar

Seasons 8-10: Didn't care enough to list 'em back when I was rewatching all the episodes! These seasons were a chore to watch![/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 3
  7. ShawnBerger4Mayor1985

ShawnBerger4Mayor1985 Shawn Berger Campaign Manager

Oh, I left out tons of characters throughout all the seasons. I was only listing the ones I'm biased towards favoring. Mona Lisa's okay by me, but is a character that probably should have had more than just one episode. So for me, the character never left much of an impression. Lotus Blossom is a similar character, and had 2 or 3 episodes even, but I left her off too. Some characters left a bigger impression on me, even if they were only in 1-3 episodes, while others, like human mobsters like Don Turtelli etc., may have been in several episodes, but never impressed me much.

• Like Like x 2
  8. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh definitely.

QUOTE="ShawnBerger4Mayor1985, post: 19065343, member: 120957"]Oh, I left out tons of characters throughout all the seasons. I was only listing the ones I'm biased towards favoring. Mona Lisa's okay by me, but is a character that probably should have had more than just one episode. So for me, the character never left much of an impression. Lotus Blossom is a similar character, and had 2 or 3 episodes even, but I left her off too. Some characters left a bigger impression on me, even if they were only in 1-3 episodes, while others, like human mobsters like Don Turtelli etc., may have been in several episodes, but never impressed me much.[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Destructimis Prime

Destructimis Prime We have Landed

News Credits:
    112B6A10-9B58-4120-B720-234D93B0AE07.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
  10. Apeface

Apeface cares not for gophers

Always thought Panda Khan went well with these two

• Like Like x 4
  11. SmokePants

SmokePants Well-Known Member

Me too. Even though a samurai panda doesn't make cultural sense, I hope we get him. Brian Flynn is of the woke persuasion, so he might opt to skip it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Slacker

Slacker Slacker Supreme

as a fan of the Archie comics adventures, I am happy to see Scumbug but I don't recall his frenemy Wyrm being in the toon. This pair were cool in their intro in I think issue 8 or so and then came back years later. Its a shame neither Neca or Super7 have the Archie licence as there were so many great characters that I don't recall making it into the toon or figure line like Ninjara or Belly Bomb. I secretly hoped the neca Krang had a peg hole to do the possessed Shredder bit.

13. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

Oh jeez, I had forgotten about the Krang/Shredder storyline - that was disturbing to read as a kid!

• Like Like x 1
  14. redrum2581

Ebay:
    Almost and yeah their marketing is killer, though not to be out done i like Neca's easter eggs that show future potential, i mean 5th Turtle Zach

[/QUOTE]

Mona Lisa is a must along with.....

we gotta get Lotus Blossom, if Donny gets Irma we need the rest of the "love interest"
    I'd prob be willing to get a Panda Khan if we get a Usagi Yojimbo, couldn't care less about Samurai Leo

• Like Like x 2
  15. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I can do this all day! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I think I'd rather have Karai than Lotus Blossom... though if they made both I wouldn't complain.

• Like Like x 3
  16. redrum2581

Ebay:
    True, but Neca hasn't made it out of the 80s toon yet, i'm hoping they eventually sooner rather than later (but we know that's not happening) move onto 2k TMNT bcuz my wants are astronomical there and i'll make space somehow someway. Doe karai have a figure from the OG line maybe S7 could tackle that one, i do have 2 stand-ins in the mean time

17. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I can do this all day! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    She wasn't in the OG line, unfortunately, but she was in the Mirage comics. S7 also said they were planning on doing characters that didn't have toys back then as if they did so I've always assumed that wasn't limited to stuff that appeared in the toon since they've said they have the license to make characters from any "classic" turtles media which was said to include up to the IDW comics.

• Like Like x 1
  18. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know there's a number of people hoping we get a Karai based on her design in the SNES and Genesis Tournament Fighters game. And considering we're getting Armaggon there's now a precedent.

• Like Like x 2
  19. redrum2581

Ebay:
    good point, def looking forward to see what custom ideas they come up with and if they can wrangle my wallet from me lol

she better come with a multi punch fist accessory :p  but yeah that would be a good way to get her in the line

• Like Like x 2
  20. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What's great is that no matter if they go SNES or Genesis, both designs are excellent.

• Like Like x 1