Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Toys Discussion

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Triggerhappy, Feb 1, 2012.

1. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm a little worried about the Super7 set. A Youtuber has been adamant that the figures suck for the past couple of weeks.

2. Rewind

Rewind Data Slug

News Credits:
    We’ll find out soon. Ive been buying Super7 product for ten years and I’ve loved it all so I’m optimistic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DukeFett

DukeFett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I've got everything on preorder, but at BBTS. I luckily live in San Diego so may run down to the Super7 store when they hit to check them out early. The Toxic Crusader figure came out over a month ago and BBTS still doesn't have stock.

I got and posted pics of the Glow in the Dark Baxter the other day, definitely not bad. I saw the one Youtube review of Raphael who complained about him, but it honestly looked fine to me. I have no idea what the guy was expecting.

• Like Like x 4
  4. redrum2581

redrum2581 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I wouldn't worry I mean the
    [​IMG]
    Sculpted it so it's gotta be legit right, right?

• Like Like x 1
  5. redrum2581

redrum2581 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Maybe it's bcuz most are sleep but the neca store page is working fine, I'll preorder later in the week

• Like Like x 3
  6. Soupy

Soupy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well that was easy for once

• Like Like x 3
  7. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Let’s GO!!!! Wow! 15-20 second check out! No nonsense, just toys

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  8. IceConvoy

IceConvoy Jikuu Keiji

News Credits:
    Got my order in for Tokka and Rahzar. Such a relief not having to worry if I’d be able to buy them. Now if only I can get my hands on the turtles.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Sangron

Sangron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Got one also

• Like Like x 3
  10. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

Bitchin’. I didn’t think they would go live this early, for some reason. Anyway, I got my order in. All NECA stuff should be this easy to order. I hope everyone who wants these guys gets their order in as well. There is no reason to miss out on these guys. This is as easy as it gets.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Maglite

Maglite Porkchop sandwiches!

Hell yes. Got an order in as well. Probably ended up being more expensive than it would have been at retail, but...after everything going on with recent FansToys POs, the GI Joe/Storm & Thunderbird Target fiascos, paying a little more for not having to stress out/set an alarm is okay with me.

• Like Like x 5
  12. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have Raphael, Splinter, and five Foot Soldiers on preorder so I’ll let you know :) 

• Like Like x 2
  13. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got my order in to for Tokka and Rahzar. So much better than running around or trying to get them in a half second at just the right time online. I will complain about a company when they do things that I don't think works, but I will also commend a company for doing better. And this was better, so good job NECA.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Maglite

Maglite Porkchop sandwiches!

Is CMD Store legit? They've got preorders for a restock of the Casey and Raph 2 pack on their site, slated for December.

15. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have two orders on hold including the Casey Raph 2 pack. But now the entire site has been updated and I can no longer log into my account with Google.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Apeface

Apeface cares not for gophers

Ordered the 2 pack from NECA. If only all their TMNT releases were this simple to get.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    FYI,

As for your order we still have it on hold because it is a pre-order. We are still waiting for our shipment to come in from our supplier who are waiting for it to come in from NECA directly.

Because of covid-19 our supplier was closed for 3 months and NECA warehousing was also closed for a couple of months which caused a big problem on shipments and retrievals etc... Right now they are in contact with NECA to find out what is happening with their shipment.

The shipment was delayed because China closed it's borders and then California closed their borders and then us in Canada closed our borders so shipments were stuck and in limbo not able to go through because of customs problems and then border problems and then because warehouses were closed so it really did a number on shipments.

Right now our supplier does not know when it will come in but it will definitely come in before the 2nd wave reissues coming in late December.

Hopefully it will come in soon.

Thank you

Sincerely
    Cmdstore.com

• Like Like x 4
  18. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

Thanks for posting. I didn’t get that much detail in the response they sent to me the other week. It sounds like we could be waiting a while...but at least they sound confident that this stuff will actually show up.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Johnny1378

Johnny1378 Well-Known Member

I don’t know though. That guy’s review was a little weird. Through the whole review, right up until the end, he says mostly positive things about the Raphael. Then, at the very end, when he’s giving his summary, he seems give it a “thumbs down,” sort of out of the blue. The only negative thing I can remember him saying, right up until the end, was that he wasn’t crazy about the paint application on the teeth.

I can’t personally make any judgement on their Turtle figures, one way or the other, but I’ve had mostly good experiences with the Masters of the Universe offerings. Their later figures were clearly a little better than their first ones, but I had no major issues with any of the ones that I’ve ordered from them.

• Like Like x 3
  20. IceCreamCyborg

IceCreamCyborg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He hated the articulation in the figures. He liked the NECA TMNT but the ankles articulation is better on Super & than NECA- I like NECA but I wished they'd star including ankle tilt. He didn't like how Splinter looks but he looks like the old style so who knows.

• Like Like x 1