1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans #29, possible Spoilers with IC

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Liokaiser_bf, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Liokaiser_bf

Liokaiser_bf Kaiju-bot

Okay haven't fully read it yet but I was skimming thru it today and well Jason Todd rips out of his Red Hood outfit to reveal what looks like the Earth 2 Robin outfit? Honestly dunno if a spoiler but could explain somethings, he rambles on about his death and stuff but yeah that outfit makes me wonder.

2. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Well, if you'll remember issue 6 of "Villians United"...

3. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    It has some similarities, but it's not exactly the same as Earth-2 Robin's. The tights are close, but the shirt is all wrong.

4. j3

j3 Hampton Yount is my Crow T. Robot TFW2005 Supporter

I figure it was just another grown up Robin costume. If there are any similarities between it and Earth 2's it was because they're both that, and maybe a little fan-wank. But hot damn I LOVED this issue. I liked Todd as the Red Hood already, but seeing him wearing the Robin costume underneath it!? I imagine he's always wearing it too. :p 

He's bat-shit insane, and I fucking love it. :thumb 

5. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

:thumbs2: 

6. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

It was cool to see Jason in the Robin suit again. Although I felt sorry for Tim though. He got his ass handed to him.

7. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool, I'll need to pick this up.