teemu8

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by LarELar, Jun 2, 2016.

1. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry if this counts as a discussion, but I can't find the page to provide feedback that's associated with this user. In any case, perhaps a moderator can place it where it belongs?(sorry for giving you extra work). I was the user that purchased these items, and while I'm new to this forum, I already missed out on at least two deals on items offered here because someone else purchased them while I already had correspondence with the seller (and I'm not talking days, I'm talking less than an hour or two). In any case, after this purchase I was getting a bit concerned after seeing somebof the responses. Teemu8 PM'd me pics and the following morning the tracking number, so when the box came in today, I pulled out my phone to record an unboxing to immortalize a potential experience of me opening a jar of sand (or whatever the urban legend is).
    To my relief, I opened a well bubble wrapped, securely packed box of mtrm-03 & kronos (sigh), with their figures inside. I probably won't ever transform kronos, and just the day prior I was considering getting the other 3rd party inferno because of the opening doors that potentially human alliance or smaller M.A.S.K. figures could fit into; but hey, it's good to finally get an offer on a TF that some say is too good to be true. I'd purchase from him again, and if he has to wait time before listing more items for sale, I give him permission to PM me on any other 'too good to be true' deals so I could get a first crack at it. (of course if that's not violating any tfw rules)

2. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    I just bought a Masterpiece Grimlock from this board member. The item was packed extremely well, shipping time was excellent, and communication was top notch. would definitely buy from this board member again!

thank you for an excellent deal!

3. MrAngry

MrAngry Proud to be Geek!

Bought Apollyon from him. Excellent and smooth transaction!

And let me tell you, this guy should teach a course on proper packing! You probably could have drove the mail truck over this thing and not damaged a thing!

Definitely would buy from again.

4. Jhiaxus

Jhiaxus Liege Centuro

Ebay:
    I just got a Sunsurge from teemu. Everything arrived in great condition and he fits right in with my Masterpiece Autobots. Highly recommended seller.

5. TotalMackerel

TotalMackerel Well-Known Member

Bought Forager from him. He shipped very quickly and it arrived very quickly. Well packed. Item in great condition. Great experience.

6. apirat

apirat Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Bought MMC Ocular Max Terraegis from teemu8, the figure arrived quickly and in great condition. Great seller!

7. MTOrion

MTOrion Member

Purchased KFC Transistor from him. Very quick shipping, excellent packaging and great communication. Would def buy from him again.

8. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I bought MP-22 from him and it came in amazing shape and very quickly as well! Awesome seller!

9. silverbolt77

silverbolt77 Skeptical Bronx Guy

Purchased a boxed / used Richthofen from seller - everything checked out, good communication, all good!

10. Bryman022

Bryman022 Well-Known Member

Bought a genuine Takara MP-11 Starscream from teemu8, and it arrived in fanstastic like new condition!
    Great to communicate with, fair price, and fast shipping. Can't ask for anything more, is a great community member, would definitely deal with anytime!