Targetmasters?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by jtscribe, Feb 5, 2021.

1. jtscribe

jtscribe Well-Known Member

I know one was made for Classics Rodimus back in the day. With all of the new EarthRise and Studio Series figures coming out, there are a few guys who could use them.

Have any of the 3rd parties hinted at doing anything since HasTak seeems to have dropped Weaponizers?

2. Glarryg

Glarryg Active Member

I don't think so. IMO, most of the Targetmasters were pretty homogenous, so you could probably just buy some extra ones and paint them to cover the ones you want.

Glarryg

3. halo4361

halo4361 Float like a butterfly, sting like a manta ray

There used to be a company called "Mastershooter Collectibles" that made targetmasters, I own several of them. Honestly, you're better off getting the siege versions. The clip system they used was pretty fragile, and they aren't cheap on the secondary market.
    [​IMG]

There's also the shapeways route if you're willing to paint and assemble them. A Guy whose store is called "Never Growing Up" has a few pretty good sets:
    Never Growing Up by Drawn_Steel_Hero - Shapeways Shops

But yeah, as Glarryg mentioned, you're better off getting the siege versions and/or painting them.