Tampa Bay Toy Expo - January 30, 2016

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Junior, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Mark your calendars for the 1st TAMPA BAY TOY EXPO of 2016 on Saturday, January 30, 2016! We had a great turnout for our 1st Tampa Bay Toy Expo, and as a result, we are expanding into a BIGGER space and inviting more vendors to participate. If you enjoy fun, prizes, and tables filled with Action Figures, Vintage Toys, Video Games, Mini Figures, Comic Books, and Pop Culture, don’t miss this amazing event!

Event Location: Hilton Garden Inn – 13305 Tampa Oaks Blvd, Tampa, FL 33637
    Event Date: Saturday, January 30, 2016
    Show hours: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (VIP Attendee Entry at 9 AM)

Attendees can get you more information about tickets here.

Tickets/ Attendee Info |

Exhibitor Information is available here.

Exhibitor Information |

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  2. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Get your VIP and general tickets now for the Tampa Bay Toy Expo, a family friendly toy, comic book, and video game convention! There will be artists, vendors, and special guests including the premiere STAR WARS costuming group, the 501st, and local internet personality, Sexy Mario.

If you love toys, comics, and games from manufacturers and brands like Transformers, GIJoe, My Little Pony, Lego, Doctor Who, Monster High, Star Wars, Star Trek, DC Comics, Marvel, Nintendo, Playstation, IDW Publishing, Hasbro, Mattel, X-Box, Kre-O, we have the event for you.

General admission is only $5 and kids under 12 are free with paying adult.

For more information visit: Event News & Updates
    Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TampaBayToyExpo

Attached Files: