Talos

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by tffan2017, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Bryan Thornton

Bryan Thornton Well-Known Member

Another deal done and more great figures delivered. It's really a pleasure to do business with him.

2. TheSpearTip

TheSpearTip Well-Known Member

Bought one of my Holy Grail figures, aka MMC Anubis, from Talos here recently. I hadn't done any deals on here specifically through the Exchange (only through the OH sighting thread) so I had no feedback to speak of, but Talos was kind enough to take a chance on me. He accurately represented the figure's condition with both pictures and his description, shipping was prompt and the figure arrived in excellent condition. I can't say enough nice things about how smoothly this all went, I'd definitely consider purchasing from him again in the future.

3. Hellbot

Hellbot Well-Known Member

Picked up the Magic Square MS-01W from @Talos at a fair price. Great communication, super friendly, and prompt delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks!

4. TransformerFanatic

TransformerFanatic When a spark goes online, there is great joy...

The man sold me some Perfect Effect bots at VERY fair prices. He communicated well, sent TONS of pictures, and shipped promptly. I hope to do business with @Talos again!

5. RavageG1

RavageG1 Well-Known Member

Bought the other MS 01 - the regular one along with blingy Superator. Both in pristine condition.

As for Talos himself, he is superb seller and nice person. He went out of his way and did more than enough to make sure the whole process went smooth. The package was packed well. Communication itself was a pleasure too. Sent many pictures and described everything clear. Kudos to you for awesome toys and excellent service!

• Like Like x 1