Talos

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by tffan2017, Feb 14, 2019.

1. jeffmcgee

jeffmcgee To Unicron or Bust!

Bought figure from him, very fast shipping and followed through after the sale. Would happily buy from him again.

2. stickdynasty

stickdynasty Well-Known Member

He is great. Purchased an MMC Tarn and could not be happier. Everything was in great condition and the shipping was lightning fast even across the country. Wholeheartedly recommend him!

3. RetrogradeMercury

RetrogradeMercury Well-Known Member

Purchased figure from him and it was delivered promptly and in perfect condition. Couldn’t ask for more!

4. IHateStudy

IHateStudy Well-Known Member

Got a figure from him at an excellent price and quick shipping. Can't recommend him enough.

5. Ace7782

Ace7782 Well-Known Member

Bought MP 14+ from Talos, great communication, great shipping, and great guy all around! Figure was in perfect condition! Can't recommend enough thank you!!

6. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got MMC Dicamus/Roadbuster from him. Superfast shipping from CA to NY! Thanks again!

7. Evolv3d

Evolv3d Well-Known Member

Awesome seller, great communication and quick shipping. Thanks again!

8. TFDAD

TFDAD Well-Known Member

Bought MP Skywarp and IF Cygnus. I was out of town and Talos held them until I was back and then shipped super quick. Figures are in fantastic shape. Would 100% work with him again. Great member of the community!

9. Chareos

Chareos needs new Omnibots

News Credits:
    Fantastic seller. A+ transaction start to finish

10. avosimus

avosimus Well-Known Member

Purchased a few third party figures for an great deal. Fast shipping and they arrived in excellent condition. It was a pleasure!

11. yiyahow

yiyahow Well-Known Member

Put me down as another person who had a great transaction with Talos. Top notch all around.

12. Chareos

Chareos needs new Omnibots

News Credits:
    My second beautiful buy from Talos. Can't say enough good things about him

13. Thundercracker Blue

Thundercracker Blue Well-Known Member

Another no-fuss, no-muss deal with Talos. Outstanding communication, professional, and attentive.

No hidden fees. No last second after-charges. No taxes, tags, freight, or unwanted clear-coat. No surprises. He gives you the out-the-door price, straight-up.

Shipping is ... immediate. I don’t know what kind of Space Bridge technology this dude has access to, but he sends high-end Third Party figures 3,000 miles across a continent stricken by pandemic and roiling with civil unrest. And somehow, the figures he sends make it from California to Virginia in a couple of days, unscathed.

Not just unscathed... flawless. Pristine. Because Talos takes packaging to another level. Forget ‘saving the original box’; I’m probably going to save the shipping box. The man cobbled together 2 boxes into one seamless shipping box that fit the figure’s original box like a glove. The box is white, and still looks brand new after its travels. The postman set it down on my front step, in the rain. Would you believe me if I told you that when I picked it up ... it was dry? I swear to you, it was dry. Witchcraft!

There was just enough space between the inner and outer boxes to accommodate a layer of bubble wrap, which was neatly and cleanly and tenderly wrapped and taped over the inner box, like the most lovingly wrapped present left under the tree for a favorite child on Christmas Day. Am I Talos’ favorite child? Or am I a mortified father who must come to grips with being unable to wrap gifts for my own children as well as Talos wraps packages for strangers? Am I both?

Sometimes, I just scroll through Talos’ sales thread, staring at all those ‘Sold’ addendums next to the listed figures. And I know that with each ‘Sold’, we all come closer to the day when we won’t have anything left to buy from Talos. That single thought keeps me up at night.

Until that day comes, you should buy from Talos. Your friends should buy from Talos. Your mom should buy from Talos. Buying from Talos is the one good thing, the one pure thing, remaining in a world gone to hell.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  14. TheAce326

TheAce326 Well-Known Member

Bought a figure from Talos. Great transaction! Quick shipping. Solid packaging. Great price.

15. madmill0599

madmill0599 Member

Ebay:
    Great guy! Very thorough when describing items and get communication. Highly recommend buying from him. I recently got the Ramsesiden kit from him. Everything came packaged very well and arrived quickly. Thanks again!

16. DrCalligari

DrCalligari Does it come in purple?

News Credits:
    Great seller! Bought MMC Cylindrus from him. Quick shipping, packaged well and the bot is in perfect shape, couldn't be happier :) 

17. xKAINxCAINx

xKAINxCAINx Goonies Never Die!

Tali’s contacted new regarding my Wants list, and noticed some of my highly sought after figures were the Titans Return/Legends Jumpstarters Twin Twist and Topspin.

he offered THE BEST prices I have seen ANYWHERE. PERIOD.

He was friendly, fun to talk to, super responsive, and overall top notch. If I had to rate him it would be as such

Prices-11/10 Perfect
    Shipping Time-11/10 Perfect
    Communication-11/10 Perfect
    Packaging of said items-11/10

this is someone you should never hesitate to do business with. He’s a valuable member of the community and 110% honest and upfront. I will ABSOLUTELY buy/sell/trade with him again someday. Thank you so much @Talos

• Like Like x 1
  18. acekiller910404

acekiller910404 Decepticon

Purchased close to $400 worth of figs from him last week. They shipped fast, safely, and were described accurately in his post. Will be keeping an eye on his sales list more often. Talos saved me a lot of time and money :) 

19. dec0y13

dec0y13 Omnibot

Ebay:
    Easy to work with, Fast to ship, and good communication. It's people like this that keep this hobby fun :) 

20. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Need new Legacy G2 Leadfoot.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bought a figure from Talos that I have been wanting.
    He sold it at a very reasonable price!
    Communication was good.
    Shipping was fast.

Will definitely deal with again!
    10/10