Talking about old times...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Late Ironhide, Mar 23, 2006.

1. MV75

MV75 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I reckon. Those little shits had omega supreme, a toy I'm still chasing after 20 years.......

And yea, it's definatly the hair that makes them creepy for sure. The hair......

Anyone ever have another look at an armatron box? Those kids are such huge dorks, I could keep laughing at that box for hours. :D  But back when I was a kid, I would have thought they were the smartest (brainiest), looking kids ever. :D 

Ah, they sure knew how to market stuff back then.

2. MV75

MV75 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Oh yea, that was pretty cool, and it's something I've missed from transformers cartoons ever since as well. That whole battle scene with them frantically transforming the autobot city and stuff was just so, so... damn cool. But my favorite scene is still the one where the decepticons ambush and slaughter the autobots on their way back in the spaceship. The encounter that starts that epic battle.

Also a thing that seemed to work for them as well back then was not putting so much emphasis on staying "in disguise" so much. They were able to just freely start blasting the crap out of each other without worrying if the earth military notices them or not. :) 

3. Jumpstart

Jumpstart Member

WOW! Never saw that stan bush video before! :D 

Yeah all movie promos from back then suck.. I was trying to watch them and they were so boring I could hardly get through half of each one.

JS.