Talk about what if 3rd party animated stuff

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by AJthecybermon64, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Mercutio

Mercutio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The dead Animated Constructicons were one of my most-wanted 3rd-party projects. It crushes my soul that the company disappeared.

I'd also love a proper fire truck trailer for voyager Optimus that turns into his jetwing/powermaster armor... and a KO for Animated Blackout wouldn't go amiss, since the original is impossible to find for a price that's not utterly absurd.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Laserpants

Laserpants Well-Known Member

I’m sure we’ll see 3p Animated sooner or later. It’s no more niche than some of the other stuff. A lot of it could be improved KOs the way APC Toys is transmuting old Prime toys, and there’s clearly a market for those. Having APC Dark Master in hand I can’t help to think how awesome it would be if the Animated figures would get the same treatment.

For proper 3p, Marauder Megatron would be easy money. I’d take three myself.

3. MMarker

MMarker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agreed with Blackout! A company could easily take Leader Bulkhead (sans electronics/lights/headmaster etc) and just give him two claws instead of the saw hand and I think there'd be interest too.