Tales From a Distant Star

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Grimlock22, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Cybertron is once more alive and well, the Millenia long war finally over. Cybertron is at peace, and the world itself told its inhabitants to come home.

But not all Cybertronians wish to be home. Some wish to see the stars, discover new worlds, and even make first contact with new species. And those are the kind of bots that this story is about the brave Cybertronians who have decided to join the exploratory vessale The Distant Star.

Our story begins on the planet Cybertron, in a ship yard a sole ship sat read for boarding. At the entrance ramp stood a brow and silver from with an areial alternate, holding a clip board in her hands watching for any who chose to try boarding the vessle.

2. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    A mech could be seen racing towards the ship yard, clearly not wanting to miss something, or is late for something. The mech reaches the ship yard and transforms right in front of the Distant Star.

"Good day to you." He states as the mech places his hand out to shake.

3. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

The femme grabbed the hand a shook it.

"Howdy, what's your name mate?" She asked as she broke the handshake and began looking over the clipboard again.

4. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    "Agent Roughedge ma'am." He replied as he pulled out his badge. "Anyhow, I take it this here spaceship is the Distant Star?" Roughedge asked.

5. God Ginrai

God Ginrai Energon Enthusiast

Crossfire stood on the bridge of the Distant Star, looking out at the Cybertronian landscape outside. Soon, the ship would be setting off, and it would be some time before they would see Cybertron again.

"So..." Crossfire said, turning to face the captain of the vessel. "Do you think anyone will actually show up?"

6. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"Aye that it is," Replied the femme checking off Roughmedge's name on the clipboard. "I'm security chief Midway, please to meat you."

7. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Bang Bang

A black stealth jet arrived on the scene and began circling the ship.

8. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    "Indeed." Roughedge replied. "Would you mind if I board?" He asked. "I want to get settled in before we leave."

9. megatronski

megatronski Mr. Low attention span

News Credits:
    A tiny little Cybertronian buggy would be slowly moving across the Shipyard. Now, a buggy like this would typically moving pretty fast.... but this one was attempting to carry a trailer three times it's size.

This little buggy was the Decepticon Catclaw, who transformed into robot mode right in front of the ship, faceplanting on the entry ramp, exhausted. See, most Autobots and Decepticons had little in the way of personal possessions, moving from battlefield to battlefield... Catclaw, however, was stationed in one place the entirety of her life, and as such, managed to accumulate quite a furnished hab suite. She wasn't going to give up her stuff.

After laying there for a moment, re-energizing, she got back up, and began to drag the trailer up the ramp. She didn't want to ask for help. Decepticons didn't ask for help, they did things on their own, proved their strength...

...at least that's what she read in Towards Peace.

10. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"Of course," She said stepping aside so Roughedge could board. "Please make your way to the crew check desk near the crew quarters."

Midway then turned her attention to the jet in the air and dimmed Crossfire and Charger.

"Captian we have an unidentified areal unit circling the ship. Should I engage?"

11. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    "I will." Roughedge replied. He then made his way to the desk.

After, he finally finds a hab suite that suited his needs, he then sets down his luggage. He unpacks the items he chose to bring a long, but one thing stuck out, a picture of him and a few old friends. He placed it on the wall and admired it.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  12. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

Meanwhile a red and orange mech stood aboard the ship's bridge. He stared out into the stars, his optics locked onto them as he held his arms behind his back.

"This is the dream I shared with my friends... and now, I'll be able to fulfill their wish." He said to himself as he pondered the first planet to go to. He thought of many different ones, ranging from dangerous to fluffy clouds and fields. That is, until his trance was broken.

13. God Ginrai

"Charger? Charger!" Crossfire said, waving his hand in front of the mech's face. "I asked you a question. And there's an incoming comm from Midway."

14. Kyrios2

"Ach!" The mech shouted as he looked at his second in command. "Oh! Crossfire it's, it's you. I'm sorry I was just, lost in thought." He said as he cleared his throat and answered his comm. "Yes Midway, status report."

15. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"As I said sir, we have an unidentified unit circling the ship. Should I engage?"

16. Kyrios2

"Ground then, Non lethal, just, try and converse with them. That's all." He sighed and hung up. "Now then Crossfire you were saying something?"

17. God Ginrai

"I was saying, do you think anyone will actually show up?" Crossfire replied.

18. megatronski

megatronski Mr. Low attention span

News Credits:
    Catclaw managed to finally pull her trailer up to entrance.

"HiI'mCatclawIshouldbeonthelistpleasehurrythistrailerisreallyheavyandwe'rekindofonaninclinewhichismakingitheavier."

She then took a deep breath. "Sorry, hard to talk."

19. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Razorrod arrived at the shipyard, having recharged for too long.

"Am I late?"

20. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"Aye captain."

Midway turned her attention to the two bots ready to board the ship.

"No no you are very much on time," she explained. "We would apperciate it if you could please board the ship and find your Han suites."

With that she transformed and took off, becoming level with the unknow bot.

"Attention unknown unit we are requesting you to land immediately and state your business."