2D Artwork: Talathia's TF Art

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Talathia, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Talathia

Talathia TFW's Cool Little Heathen

...I am alive :| I come with sketches this time. This'll be updated over time with new TF art.

[​IMG]
    Crabsmasher sketch, showing off how his legs are. Yes.

[​IMG]
    My OC Seabeast goes RAWR.

[​IMG]
    Crabsmasher and Seabeast.

[​IMG]
    I play movie-Screamer in a rp over on livejournal. My fellow players say I'm very good at writing him, however D: PARADOX. I'm nothing like him in real life. Anyway, yeah, he got caught up in some cables and was stuck upside down. It was lol-tastic.

2. Talathia

I HAS CONCEPT ART. OF SEABEAST'S ROBOT MODE.
    HOLY HELL D8

D: Advice, plz?
    (this is the first line vector I ever did. It's a wonder I didn't go crazy. I used to ink with pen.. but to give characters a animated/screen shot clean look I'm shooting around with Flash)

[​IMG]

3. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    looks kewl. I would say you should have a little more fun with the color scheme, there's a lot of uninterupted green. The actual character design is fantastic.

4. Talathia

Thanks! I'm gonna tinker around with her color layout more.

Unrelated; o_o I totally bought my car (04 Accord) at the Honda/VW dealership in Ft Meade.

5. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Heh. I alomst bought a diesel Jetta from there.

Looking foward to seeing the recolor.

6. Talathia

Half of a trade for a mecha/transformers exchange group on LJ. Boom is a Autobot, Seabeast a 'Con.

[​IMG]

The fires around them flickered eerily on their armor. Boom had thrown numerous amounts of bombs and explosives into the battle field, but one mech remained. A small drone he had heard went by the name; Seabeast. A fifth his size, he started feeling almost guilty when he reached into a compartment to bring out one more last explosive, which would surely destroy the small drone.

Seabeast had been warned many times by her Alpha, Crabsmasher, to run away if she had ever encountered Boom, but Crabsmasher wondered if the words even were understood in her programming. He only hoped that they did... because he knew well enough the small mech stood no chance in the Pits in such a battle.

The flames licked her armor as the wolf-mech passed through them, she gave a fake organic snort from the smoke that, shouldn't have harmed her at all, and eyed Boom. Soon she was at his feet, not nipping, non-threatening. What was this stupid drone's game? What did she want? Why didn't she attack him?

When he first saw her approaching, he had begun to set up an explosive to throw at the harmless drone... heh... like that would even be necessary, all he would have to do was kick her. Then again, where would the fun be in that?

She appeared to be lost in a daze, murmuring something to herself.

"Please, reconsider Optimus..." she rasped.

"I'm not reconsidering anything, you Decepticon filth." he spat back at her, but the way she said it, was as if she didn't know what she was saying or as if she was just repeating something she heard else where.

"She may have the virus, but we can find a cure. Please, She's a sentient being like all of us. Don't do this to her. Please... Optimus, reconsider... there has to be another way. She feels like we do. Even if she had the virus." she murmured again.

It made Boom feel a cold chill up his spine, and he turned the explosive off and quickly slipped it away into the compartment of his armor. "Go back to your Alpha, drone." he said emotionlessly and transformed and took to the skies. Seabeast remained in her trance like state, staring at the charred and flaming battle field, lost some where inside herself.

Much thanks to Silverwolf06 for being my beta. <3 My sleep dep'd butt couldn't write myself out of a paper bag 8)...