TakaraTomy 711 MP10 Reveal 7/28

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Gaokaiser, Jul 26, 2017.

1. JC1

JC1 Well-Known Member

Sam, I worked out why I got charged by customs. AE marked it 2380¥ £16.08. £1.08p over the limit. Customs then used the shipping costs 5800¥ and the value 2380¥ to charge the VAT which works out to be £11.04 plus parcelfarce admin charge £11.25 so total £22.29. Never mind I’ve got it now. Box is perfect, no scratches or dents. I’ll be opening it later and displaying next to my EVA mode.

• Like Like x 1
  2. HolyCulture

HolyCulture Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What are you raving about? You usually don’t make a lot of sense, but this is incomprehensible.

• Like Like x 2
  3. The Smirker

The Smirker I Hate Sam Darnold

Meme

4. The Smirker

So, I don't have any money to buy any masterpieces. I'm pretty tired of the same old "Oh, it's really good, you should try it" type of comments. I've gotten bored over the past year of the same comments over and over and there's really nothing new that's added. I for one, am a teenager. There are these pictures, which you've probably seen on facebook a bunch of times, which you usually have a funny picture or a reaction and you have a caption. It is called a meme. There are countless memes and are the funnies of this generation if you don't have a life. I'm an only child and i have a lot of free time. You usually spend a lot of time on the internet and you finally find memes at one point. Millennials are interested in these "memes", and like to laugh at them even if they don't make any sense. Memes that are usually very subjective or don't make any sense, are called dank memes. They are the coolest and the ones which we laugh the most at. There are a genre of these dank memes called copypastas. You literally just say it over and over again because it's so ridiculous when you say it, which there is the comedy. I like copypastas, and the meme is here if you want to know what it's all about: Burger King Foot Lettuce | Know Your Meme. I do hate this website and ruining it makes me feel better. Yep. Life is meme.

5. The Smirker

The way he doesn't even care pronouncing is the joke. Plus foot fungus.

6. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    Sorry dude but there is a big thick line between memes and just typing random garbage ;) 

And before you tell me I'm just too old, dude, memes have been around since way before anyone on here was born.

Been laughing at rage comics and memes since 2010.

7. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    am i having a stroke?

you're the first person i've heard admit to laughing at rage comics!

8. mcart

News Credits:
    I am not a mature individual. I spend way too much time giggling at things. As long as my customers don't know, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. HolyCulture

HolyCulture Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You’re admitting to trolling. Get lost man. Go do anything else.

• Like Like x 3
  10. The Smirker

Sarcasm comes from mysterious people. I'm one. I do hate this website very much, but I'm not trying to troll people. I'm not wanting a response. I am actually bored of transformers on this website. This website has literally made transformers even worse for me somehow, and I'm just trying to make things more random. Doesn't mean people will laugh, but this website needs something. A anti-hero I have to proclaim. On this website, I feel everybody has the same figures, tell about the same experiences, and I've never felt so devalued and underappreciated for my knowledge and interest of transformers. I couldn't point out something or say my opinion about transformers since it's so oversaturated with the same comments. I do love the creative content on here. Photographs and the customs are some of the best in the toy world, but is oversaturated with fanservice to 30 year olds who say they grew up with the cartoon and the 80's rocked. Aw yeah. This website has some of the worst people I've ever met, but it's life. What can i provide to this website? Photographs, reviews, opinions? No. I'm not well respected on this website, so any creative output i have, is devalued. I don't tend to make this website miserable for others, but I have to put my chest out when I've had enough. The weird thing is, is that I had the best time of my life at Tfcon in toronto. Do you know why? I was respected as a young teenager who had an extensive background in intricate toys from a cartoon 30 years ago. I could talk to whoever I wanted to, and feel respect that I knew what i was doing. I had so much fun talking about toys than a years worth on tfw2005. Not because i was face to face, but because they treated me as an equal. What am I here on Tfw2005? A dunce and a compulsive talker. All I'm trying to do with what I do is try to add sugar on hot dogs when people aren't looking. It doesn't make much sense to a lot of people, but it's something I enjoy and people get easily offended or are too serious. It doesn't harm them in anyway. I'm not trying to argue you, I'm just saying there's no more creative output that has respect, because nobody likes the mouth I have. There's no kid in this website anymore. It's too adult that a kid would be bored to death, that'd he actually buy himself a gobot instead. The rules even say that anyone can join, but I see no 8-12 year olds on here at all. It is not permissible. It's too adult and it's only that until transformers ends. That's what Hasbro does in the first place, so who am I to cry? I'm trying to change that. Bouye.

11. Gamerlingual

Gamerlingual Moderator

News Credits:
    My second copy is arriving Wednesday and he won't be MISB. Will be displaying and playing with him.

• Like Like x 3
  12. mcart

News Credits:
    And perhaps you had a better time there because you also treated others with respect rather than just standing in a corner shouting out random garbage?

You spoke some truths and I respect that, yes, you are correct, many of us are way older than you and as such have different interests and will see things differently. This is called a community. You do not have to be a part of it. Their are others on here that are as young or in fact younger than you, you just don't realize it.

You're angry and lashing out. Having read through your threads I can see why, things seem tough for you right now and I wish we could help more but we are just a bunch of old nerds on a website.

Maybe you should speak to a counselor at school, it helped me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nope

Nope yscohb

News Credits:
    sounds like a pretty good life so far if thats the case

14. God Orion

God Orion Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I feel pretty sad after reading all you said.

But do you know what? I am still a kid, especially when talking about transformers!

And I don’t really know a lot of series apart from Super God Masterforce, the Unicron trilogy and a bit of G1! But I am curious, and I always want to learn new things about Transformers because it’s my passion! I love the universe around it, I love the characters, I love the story and it makes me escape reality when I need to! What I love on this forum is that people have great knowledge about the entire Transformers universe and days after days, I realize there is so much to learn, it’s like a parallel world I know nothing about in the end!

Although you underestimate yourself, I am sure you are one of those who I can learn a lot of things from. So please, keep sharing with us!

From times to times we might meet some proud and clever people who don’t always express themselves the right way. These seem to be agressive, but take what is good to take and don’t fall in their game.

I hope you will understand what I mean as my English is not as accurate as I want it to be.

15. The Smirker

Dang your english is really good.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ChuckTurds

ChuckTurds Active Member

....and there it is, second eBay order, from another seller refunded. This guy had a 600+ rating and unique photos showing copies in hand. Got one still on order from Nippon Yassan. Fingers crossed.

• Like Like x 1
  17. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    i was going to buy this the other day but ended up spending the money on hot toys grand moff tarkin :lol 

18. God Orion

Ebay:
    Cheers!

19. God Orion

Ebay:
    Why is that? He sold it to someone else?

20. ChuckTurds

ChuckTurds Active Member

Yup, or is trying to anyway.