TakaraTomy 711 MP10 Reveal 7/28

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Gaokaiser, Jul 26, 2017.

1. monish

monish Not a Negatron!

News Credits:
    Might work out to almost the same as ordering from AE (25k + 5-6k EMS) may not be worth the hassle. I dont think orders have gone live yet on their website.

2. rotten2shot

rotten2shot H8RED

So I'm trying to figure out if I 7net ships to the US and if it will be possible to order it from them, anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking it would be cheaper directly from 7net.
    I was about to order it from AE and I might still, but I know EMS shipping is going to be at least $45-$50 easy. so that puts this figure into $320's. Tenso or Buyee and would put this about the same price after fees and shipping, and if and that's if BBTS or a few other US stores get this I'm sure they will have it listed at $359 or more. $286 really isn't a bad price for a limited exclusive, its just the shipping that kills it. I normally buy from AE I get it its not cheap to import sometimes and a business needs to make money so if its only a few bucks more from say BBTS i'll go with them.

3. franpincho

franpincho NOT a FT Only collector

Yeah, I like it but no way in hell I'm paying $300 +

4. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agree that the company needs to make some $ and AE price isn't that high from what the Japanese 7/11 stores are selling it fo $50 more. I'm too scared to see what the ebay sellers would sell this at. Plus at least they're giving this version a trailer too unlike the bapes and it's a bit cheaper then what Eva prime went for.

5. HolyCulture

HolyCulture Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want a white prime. The 711 decal being a sticker and not a tampo sold it for me. I can just display with nothing on his shoulder at all. Preordered at AE.

6. Canbot

Canbot Well-Known Member

I was hoping the Matrix would in this case be a Super Big Gulp...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Destron UK

Destron UK G1 Dinobot Pro

News Credits:
    Eh just bit the bullet and ordered one from AE. Let's just hope they actually fulfil the orders.

8. JC1

JC1 Well-Known Member

Sold out at AE. Will it be available in the UK from Kapow?

9. Destron UK

Destron UK G1 Dinobot Pro

News Credits:
    Couple of new things on the webpage:

-The release date is February 28, 2018.

-The 7net twitter update describes it as an 'extraordinary rare product' so probably less availability than the Bapes.

セブンネットショッピング on Twitter

-Nowhere on the store page does it say the item will have a TF Asia release.

10. blackjack32

blackjack32 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A couple of HK retailers have it on limited pre-order. Pricing doesn't feel like a wide-release, unless they cut the price within the next week.

I think the people who are sneering at this release or calling it faux-Magnus are missing the point. This is the first time 7-11 are doing a TF exclusive, having done tons of Gundam before. These exclusives, like the BAPEs, are not solely aimed at TF fans. Just like MP carbots were also aimed at car model fans. This is expanding the brand.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Rookbartley

Rookbartley Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I'd pre-order one but missed out at AE. What are some of the HK retailers that have this for pre-order? Thanks in advance!

12. blackjack32

News Credits:
    Ive only seen it at physical stores like Last Chance Toy. They dont have online ordering for non reaidents, because they only have instore pickup. Its on their fb page for 2150 HKD.

Sorry but i dont have info for on how widely available this would be. But the price suggests that there isnt much of a preorder discount.

13. jackisking

jackisking Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think this is only available at 7-11 stores to pick up if I understand right, so this is going to be more exclusive than people think since most likely its going to depend on a physical presence to pick them up. Im guessing the $300 is hoing to seem reasonable due to scarcity.
    Like you mentioned earlier this is a big deal for the MP line, the more popular it is in Japan the better for the rest of us. Normally this is gundam territory, which is so popular they can have a 1:1 statue.

14. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ooh dang I didn't realize it would sell out so fast. Glad I pre ordered when they first listed it. Although their closing date for it was 7/31 to pre order it which technically is today in their time zone so maybe that's what it was.

15. DaptoDog

DaptoDog Well-Known Member

7net doesn't accept foreign cards or paypal so it doesn't look like there is any way to order from overseas using Tenso etc. Even more glad I secured my pre order with AE.

16. puma

puma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Order page should be live now.

How much were they there. My proxy let me order it with no issues. It's supposed to be a 1 per customer deal so they must have their employees each ordering one. Lol.

It's their second TF exclusive. The first being the Dark Optimus Voyager that just came out.

17. puma

puma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Never mind. I saw their price. Pretty generous with only a 5000yen mark up.

18. jackisking

jackisking Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Alot of places only take Japanese credit cards and yeah no PayPal. It's one of the problems using Yahoo jp unless you have a proxy

19. blackjack32

News Credits:
    The one that came with the movie ticket? That doesn't feature 7-11 branding or colours. So, while it was sold only at 7-11, it isn't quite the same thing in terms of expanding the brand.

20. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits: