Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy/Optimus Prime Ver. 3

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Retroheavy, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Anyone got a shot of how the accessories store in the tray under the trailer?

Also, what is this clear piece for?

PicsArt_09-07-12.26.38.jpg

2. rushhourdude8

rushhourdude8 Well-Known Member

The treat is going so fast, I can't really keep up. Could you answer some question for me please?

In the picture, is this the only metal die-cast piece in the whole figure?
    Are the tires made of rubber?
    How does the plastic pieces feel like on the figure? Does it feel strong? Good quality plastic like Gundam model kits?
    Does the cap has some metal pieces inside so Spike can sit in the cab locked without falling out?

Thank you in advance :) 

upload_2019-9-7_13-8-15.png

3. ambitron

ambitron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah it took a fair bit of massaging and rearranging to get to this point:

A96C81C6-B530-4D53-BDF4-2662CC8DFA6D.jpeg

And that’s more than the assembly line managed, since mine was misaligned in the box.

• Like Like x 9
  4. Jhund

Jhund Screws>Pins

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Finding a few more issues on my copy .... well on a positive end of it , retailer contacted back . Getting another soundbox which is great and someone else is getting their missing head

5. InsaneJester17

InsaneJester17 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

That's to use Prime with MP-41 Dinobots stand.

Also:

eufleamsmlc21.png

• Like Like x 6
  6. RoboW4rrior298

RoboW4rrior298 Maximum blast!

News Credits:
    Mine still hasn’t shown up, I hate Parcelforce. They had an estimate of 10:30AM. I live about 15 minutes from the delivery depot and Prime arrived there at 2AM this morning.

I’m not able to go and collect it directly either as I just moved and I’m waiting on my ID & passport (it expired) to come through with my new address. Won’t be for another week or so.

Kapow upgraded me to 24 hrs express after their shipment was a day late, so it was picked up about 3pm yesterday with the Saturday delivery selected and the time slot I mentioned. I’m grateful for that but unfortunately they chose Parcelforce as the courier.

Problem is my property has a mail room that closes at 1pm on a Saturday so even if they show up there’s no way I can get it as it’s 1:03pm as of typing.

I’ll have to wait until Monday when it’s open for longer but it’s still a pain as I’m at work in the afternoon and the evening. I’m off until midday so I’m hoping he comes early and I can take him home first.

I was hoping to get to mess with him this weekend while I’ve got a lot of time to kill.

Two more days to go, it’s agonising.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  7. Rogerimus

Rogerimus Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Simply amazing and definitely cheers me up. Mine is due on Wednesday and I really hope I get a decent copy as I love it. Luck has not been on my side lately.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Liampope

Liampope Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow that was fantastic!!! A joy to watch.

• Like Like x 2
  9. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Cheers bud.

All setup now I think:

PicsArt_09-07-01.17.07.jpg

PicsArt_09-07-01.17.26.jpg

Bring on Bumblebee! I need to pick up some wire for those 'chutes today too.

• Like Like x 16
  10. Primus1998

Primus1998 Professional lunatic

i really hope my parcel arrives, the courier sometimes delivers on saturday.

• Like Like x 2
  11. KayODave

KayODave Still a grey prototype

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    When you guys transform him into truck mode I recommend taking his head off. I left his S2 head on and now there’s a paint chip smack dab on the middle of his mouthplate =(

In totally unrelated news, anyone got an extra S2 head they’d be willing to part with? ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  12. RoboW4rrior298

News Credits:
    If it’s Parcelforce you’re still in luck until about 4pm but after that I’d not count on it.

If you paid for express 24 (includes a Saturday deliver slot) it can be up to 6pm depending on how far away you are from their depot.

13. Primus1998

Primus1998 Professional lunatic

streamline

14. BrutiKing

BrutiKing M O I S T

News Credits:
    Here's some update responses from Amazon Japan about their return policy. I summarised it for easy reading

Question: Will I be reimbursed for shipping?

Yes, you will receive the shipping fee for return.

We will arrange a refund once we confirm your returned item and the following information.

・Order ID

・Tracking number

・Shipping fee

・Image of receipt *We recommend saving your document as an image file (JPEG, GIF, PNG).

Do I have to return the item by the return date, or do I have to ship the item by the return date?

The returned item should be received at our return center by the return date.

If I am not able to return the item by the return date, can I extend my return time?

I am afraid not, but when you check the tracking status and you expected the item is not returned by the return date, please contact us again. We will confirm your tracking status and we would be happy to assist you.

Amazon return policy states that the product will be reduced by 50% on the refund if it is opened, but the user wouldn't have noticed the issue without opening it. I also forgot to type all in the return description. Will I get the full refund?

Please note that we will arrange a refund even if the item is opened if the item is defective, damaged.

If the replaced product is also defective, what should I do?

I will check our stock and ask your intention.

I see. For the refund for shipping, what form will the money be? Will it be put into my credit card?

We reimburse a return shipping cost maximum 12,000 JPY to your original payment method. If the amount is exceeded 12,000 JPY, we will refund the difference via *Amazon gift card. *Amazon gift card is valid for 10 years.

Does amazon have a DHL account I can use to ship back?

I am afraid that we do not have DHL accounts.

Can I cancel my replacement?
    Yes, you can cancel your replacement if it has not shipped yet. If you do though, you will be unable to receive another replacement.

If shipping is unreasonable, can I reimbursed more of my money back into my credit card?
    I'm sorry, no. 12000 JPY goes into your credit card and the rest goes into a gift card.

Can I order a replacement even if I have previously changed my decision?
    Yes, you have to contact amazon JP live chat. The replacement process will work differently. The representative will order you a new product and charge you when it ships. When it gets delivered to your door, it will be refunded. All losses from credit card conversion WILL NOT be reimbursed.

Can I send my product with another courier?
    Yes, if you can't send by DHL, please use any other shipping carrier which provides a shipping insurance at the cheapest cost. However, please keep in mind the two points below:

・You will not be refunded any additional charges if the item does not pass the custom clearance (shipping charges besides it from your country to our fulfilment centres),

・It may also take more time to be processed at our fulfilment centres.

If you agree to these two points, you can use another carrier with insurance.You will be refunded any shipping fee, so please let Customer Service know the following information when you ship it:

・Order ID

・Tracking number

・Shipping fee

・Image of receipt

Please use 0120-999-373, if you need a phone number on the shipping label.
    If the item does get in trouble, then we will cover the cost if you use DHL. As much as I wish we could help you with other carriers, I'm afraid that we are unable to if you do not use DHL.

Will I get the replacement product before I ship it back?
    That will depend on the estimated delivery date of the replacement. If you want to receive your replacement before you ship back the original item, you can do so as long as it is within the return deadline.

What happens if my estimated deliver date is longer than the return date?
    Please let customer service know beforehand in that case. If we actually do charge you for the original order due to our automated system, please contact us and we can refund you.

Will that refund be in the original payment method and not gift card?
    Yes. It will be refunded to the card you used for purchasing this order.

Because my product is missing parts, will I be charged for any of them?
    No, you won't. As long as you select "defective/damaged item" as your reason for return, you will not be charged. Please note that it might be a good idea to include that there are missing parts when you write the description of your reason for return.

If I ship with DHL, which option should I choose?
    Please ship your return using DHL advance payment, as it will include the insurance.

• Like Like x 5
  15. comboi

comboi Active Member

Mine has arrived. Going to wotafa's YouTube video for transformation instructions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  16. chockey88

chockey88 koolkollectibleskhai

• Like Like x 3
  17. God Orion

God Orion Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Can’t wait to get back home to play with mine. Just hope the glue has cured and the knees are solid. Otherwise I will try the rod method.

18. jackisking

jackisking Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wonder if someone will make a replacement ratchet set for him..

19. RoboW4rrior298

News Credits:
    I’m hoping some pop up on shapeways, if not 3rd party. Probably DR.Wu is my best guess

• Like Like x 1
  20. jackisking

jackisking Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The replacement Rodimus knees were pretty good. Hoping for something similar.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.